Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11609749 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) ... (16126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
I have already done so in one if my posts. List Senegal's and I will bring up my post and update it if need be.

Seen it

Our players are in good form than the senegalese

But i dont think our players are more in good form than other Africans sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nope because in addition to Diedhiou, those are the only ones.

BARAJ92:
Because those are the popular ones

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
andrewbaba44:

This is what i was expecting to hear not someone just saying

But sorry koulibally is better then all our CB this season, an average koulibally is better than all naija CB

You are speaking of senegal right or african as a whole?

If its africa as a whole, iwobi is not the best AM this season

Because we are speaking of naija players being the most in-form africans in europe

Or is it naija vs senegal? if na that one we pass them for now sha , base on form

We are saying Nigeria has the most in form players in Africa, and someone mentioned Senegal as being better, that is how we got to Nigeria vs Senegal.

We are not saying in every position, but what we are saying is that some countries could have three to four in form players, but Nigeria can boast of up to six, without mentioning Iwobi sef.

Purely based on stats, players like Ndidi, Osimhen, Chukwueze, Moses, and even Iheanacho, are in form.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okay. So you have agreed we have more in form than Senegal. Now which "Other Africans (Africa nation)" as you put it has a higher nunber of inform players in this ongoing season?

andrewbaba44:

Seen it

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Seen it

We did not say we have the best in each position, we said we have the most (in number)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
safarigirl:

We are saying Nigeria has the most in form players in Africa, and someone mentioned Senegal as being better, that is how we got to Nigeria vs Senegal.

We are not saying in every position, but what we are saying is that some countries could have three to four in form players, but Nigeria can boast of up to six, without mentioning Iwobi sef.

Purely based on stats, players like Ndidi, Osimhen, Chukwueze, Moses, and even Iheanacho, are in form.

Agreed about us better then the Senegalese
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
safarigirl:
name four Egyptian players in good form.

We did not say we have the best in each position, we said we have the most (in number)

Lol you funny, why you go call egypt

Say those ones sabi play ball?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol you funny, why you go call egypt

Say those ones sabi play ball?
okay, how about Morocco, Ghana, Algeria?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Okay. So you have agreed we have more in form than Senegal. Now which "Other Africans (Africa nation)" as you put it has a higher nunber of inform players in this ongoing season?

Jeremy Boga is an Am and has been better than iwobi this season

Cristian Kouame has been better than our wingers

We are top on the rest apart from CB and GK
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
ChrisKels:

When it comes to francophone players, not just Senegalese players, i would school you.

Seems u are new in here

The guy do mistake. Forgive am. He no know say you be Nigerian with Senegalese, Ivorian, and Malian passports. Him no know say your wife na Ivorian and your favorite concubine na Senegalese. Biko forgive am... grin Nwayo Nwoke'm... Lol

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
safarigirl:
okay, how about Morocco, Ghana, Algeria?

Better than those ones also

Only few ivorians and few senagalese top our players in some positions and very few Algerians also

You no suppose call ghana abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Meanwhile Ansu Fati becomes the youngest goal scorer in the champions league history

Aged 17 years and 40 days

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ivory Coast? Just two you can mention? Listen Andy... We are not talking better... We are talking "most inform". We are comparing who has more "most inform players" so Biko stick to the discussion and don't turn it into who is better.

And Kouame is not a winger. He is a striker/centre forward. If I want to make it about "better" Kouame will be dusted away easily.

Let me help you with CIV's list of most inform, Kouame, Sangare, Aurier, Boga, Zaha... Still way short compared to Nigeria's list.

So as you can see not even Ivory Coast boast a strong contingent of in-form players like we do. Finito.

andrewbaba44:

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Kouame has played more as a striker than as winger. In fact he isnt seen as a winger

Lol Boga an attacking midfielder? Bros, Boga hasnt seen the midfield this season, and that's why he has been doing well. Boga na winger
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

The guy do mistake. Forgive am. He no know say you be Nigerian with Senegalese, Ivorian, and Malian passports. Him no know say your wife na Ivorian and your favorite concubine na Senegalese. Biko forgive am... grin Nwayo Nwoke'm... Lol

The boy miss road grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
ChrisKels:

Kouame has played more as a striker than as winger. In fact he isnt seen as a winger

Lol Boga an attacking midfielder? Bros, Boga hasnt seen the midfield this season, and that's why he has been doing well. Boga na winger

Lol okay bro

He has been better than all our wingers this season if so
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Ivory Coast? Just two you can mention? Listen Andy... We are not talking better... We are talking "most inform". We are comparing who has more "most inform players" so Biko stick to the discussion and don't turn it into who is better.

And Kouame is not a winger. He is a striker/centre forward. If I want to make it about "better" Kouame will be dusted away easily.

Let me help you with CIV's list of most inform, Kouame, Sangare, Aurier, Boga, Zaha... Still way short compared to Nigeria's list.

So as you can see not even Ivory Coast boast a strong contingent of in-form players like we do. Finito.

Chuks havent been good as boga this season , if kouame is a striker then only victor is better than him in the naija team, who are our others striker inform? lol

Nigeria players that are inform are Victor, Ndidi, the rest are just there broda

Lol you called 5 players, oya call 5 of our players that are in form ?

I have given you the best 2, please dont call iwobi okay, you can testify that i am an iwobi fan

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Chuks havent been good as boga this season , if kouame is a striker then only victor is better than him in the naija team, who are our others striker inform? lol

Nigeria players that are inform are Victor, Ndidi, the rest are just there broda

I have given you the best 2, please dont call iwobi okay, you can testify that i am an iwobi fan
Kelechi has 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. The statistics say he is in form.

Add Semi Ajayi to the list, add Awaziem too.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
safarigirl:
Kelechi has 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. The statistics say he is in form.

My bad

Kelechi is involved
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Haven't been as good as Boga yet Chuks have drawn more attention than Boga. I guess Chuks got his attention and more rave reviews by just doing what other wingers do. As a winger, lad has 3 goals and 2 assists in La LIGA in less time of football compared to Boga's 4 goals and 2 assists as a winger. So how is Boga better? Statistically, they are at par and talentwise, Chuks trumps Boga.

Anyway, Good then. You have narrowed it down. Our five most inform players so far are Chukwueze, Osimhen, Maja, Dessers, Sadiq Umar, Chidera Ejuke, Moses Simon, Aina.... Oops that is 8 already and you asked for 5.... and I haven't even bothered to mention Nacho, Ndidi, Aribo, Ekong, Collins, etc....

And I followed your instruction in bold... grin Still have more than enough to show you how loaded that list is.

Note: Etc will include the likes of Semi Ajayi, Awaziem, Ramon Azeez, and even "out of favor" blokes like Nwakaeme and Kayode grin

andrewbaba44:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Haven't been as good as Boga yet Chuks have drawn more attention than Boga. I guess Chuks got his attention and more rave reviews by just doing what other wingers do. As a winger, lad has 3 goals and 2 assists in La LIGA in less time of football compared to Boga's 4 goals and 2 assists as a winger. So how is Boga better? Statistically, they are at par and talentwise, Chuks trumps Boga.

Anyway, Good then. You have narrowed it down. Our five most inform players so far are Chukwueze, Osimhen, Maja, Dessers, Sadiq Umar, Chidera Ejuke, Moses Simon, .... Oops that is 8 already and you asked for 5.... and I haven't even bothered to mention Nacho, Ndidi, Aribo, Ekong, Aina, Collins, etc....

Amd I followed your instruction in bold... grin Still have more than enough to show you how loaded that list is.

Note: Etc will include the likes of Semi Ajayi, Awaziem, Ramon Azeez, and even "out of favor" blokes like Nwakaeme and Kayode grin

I ma trying to be sincere oo

And mind you i meant this season so far and i didnt mean boga is better than chuks generally

And besides forget the attention okay, as you say they are on par ,i can agree with that

I dont know which is better, playing for sassuolo or villareal

Lol, but dessers is yet to play for naija

Broda i am trying to balance thing ooo

Ekong don chop goals this season sha

So collins is in form? No allow chriskels and komekn catch you grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2019
ekong don chop which goal? him na goal keeper?

sometimes the way you guys berate our players is very painful and disrespectful. put koulibaly in udinese team and watch them concede the same amount of goals.

nonsense!
andrewbaba44:

And mind you i meant this season so far and i didnt mean boga is better than chuks generally

And besides forget the attention okay, as you say they are on par ,i can agree with that

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Statistically, Boga and Chuks are indeed at par. Boga has seen more mins than Chuks this season and they both command very similar stats as per goals involvement. But in terms of talent, I have watched Boga well enough amd followed him from his Chelsea days, Chuks trumps him talentwise.

And yeah... I go include Dessers naa. Na we own now grin

If you notice, I didn't even try to mention Ebere Eze because as it stands, he is still not ours yet. So I no wan claim him stats as we own. wink NOW THAT IS BEING FAIR.

Ekong was part of a team that lost 7-1 to Atalanta. It happens in football. No be him fault the goals reach 7. No be am be GK or LB or RB, besides the team was red carded and that played a role in the defeat. But Koulibaly nko wey don do error wey lead to goal this season in that 4-3 loss to Juventus. Ekong meanwhile have not done any erros that led to a goal and even put up a solid showing against Napoli in their last game.

As for Collins, My Broda Andy... Even Whoscored and Sofascore agree. Statistically speaking and also speaking as one that has watched Collins on more than 3 occasions in the bundesliga and even from their last game, Collins is indeed in form. Make Chriskels and Komekn go find another person to butcher together. grin This one is covered by the blood of Stats and solid recent performances cheesy

andrewbaba44:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:

sometimes the way you guys berate our players is very painful and disrespectful. put koulibaly in udinese team and watch them concede the same amount of goals.

nonsense!

Na me dey berate ekong but na me still talk say ekong might end up in a team like napoli or roma soon

Stop pouring your anger on me bro, the last time i ignored you

So saying ekong don chop goals this season mean say i berate am abi

Sense is far from you

Look at who is speaking of me berating a player?

Is your job here not to always insult ZUBY ?

Your 2 job in this thread is to insult Zuby and being tribalist

You cant hide that

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house

MUGU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Statistically, Boga and Chuks are indeed at par. Boga has seen more mins than Chuks this season and they both command very similar stats as per goals involvement. But in terms of talent, I have watched Boga well enough amd followed him from his Chelsea days, Chuks trumps him talentwise.

And yeah... I go include Dessers naa. Na we own now grin

If you notice, I didn't even try to mention Ebere Eze because as it stands, he is still not ours yet. So I no wan claim him stats as we own. wink NOW THAT IS BEING FAIR.

Ekong was part of a team that lost 7-1 to Atalanta. It happens in football. No be him fault the goals reach 7. No be am be GK or LB or RB, besides the team was red carded and that played a role in the defeat. But Koulibaly nko wey don do error wey lead to goal this season in that 4-3 loss to Juventus. Ekong meanwhile have not done any erros that led to a goal and even put up a solid showing against Napoli in their last game.

As for Collins, My Broda Andy... Even Whoscored and Sofascore agree. Statistically speaking and also speaking as one that has watched Collins on more than 3 occasions in the bundesliga and even from their last game, Collins is indeed in form. Make Chriskels and Komekn go find another person to butcher together. grin This one is covered by the blood of Stats and solid recent performances cheesy

Lol, concerning collins

As for ekong, you should have watched me speak good of him here

I dont know how you take that comment thou grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2019
you are a fool to say the bolded, me and you who is sense far from with your insinuation that ekong don chop goal wella this season? is he a goal minder? what is his rating like after every game in the serie A?

fool!
andrewbaba44:

Na me dey berate ekong but na me still talk say ekong might end up in a team like napoli or roma soon

Sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:

nonsense!

Nwayo Charles... Nwayo... No mind Andy... No make am vex you inugo? wink Nwayo my good man..

Oya view this pic below again to calm you down... cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy
TheSuperNerd:

Nwayo Charles... Nwayo... No mind Andy... No make am vex you inugo? wink Nwayo my good man..

Oya view this pic below again to calm you down... cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
you are a fool to say the bolded, me and you who is sense far from with your insinuation that ekong don chop goal wella this season? is he a goal minder? what is his rating like after every game in the serie A?

fool!

Lol

E don pain am

Mumu

Senseless Tribalist

Keep on fighting ZUBY for your girlfriend he stole

He goat
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
cheesy

See him mouth... Taaaa!!! Get away you! Ofcos you go smile sharp sharp as I show you that picture.... Looolll

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2019
i will berate zuby because he is yet to do anything in the super eagles and since he moved to europe. i no follow una dey hype dust na when breeze blow na wey fowl yash dey open which is zubby's case after the afcon u23 championship after the much hype here.

if you have nothing reasonable to say STFU and shove your unreasonable assertions and opinions down your throat.
andrewbaba44:

Sense is far from you

Look at who is speaking of me berating a player?

Is your job here not to always insult ZUBY ?

Your 2 job in this thread is to insult Zuby and being tribalist

You cant hide that

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house

MUGU
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol

E don pain am

Mumu

Senseless Tribalist

Keep on fighting ZUBY for your girlfriend he stole

He goat

Bia Andy... Oya e don do... Your mouth abi na fingers sef.... Guy na was for u ooo ...oya take this babe to coolu down.. see as she don dey look you sef because of your language now....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) ... (16126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zicky(m), TheGoodJoe(m), dijon, elyte89, tikristinimi21, mummyson26(m), Canada2021 and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.