Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11613645 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) (7940) ... (16127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2019
grow up and stop being childish. your post since i joined this forum signifies that you still dey chop mama and papa thank you!

stop being an imp!
andrewbaba44:

Lol

E don pain am

Mumu

Senseless Tribalist

Keep on fighting ZUBY for your girlfriend he stole

He goat

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
i will berate zuby because he is yet to do anything in the super eagles and since he moved to europe. i no follow una dey hype dust na when breeze blow na wey fowl yash dey open which is zubby's case after the afcon u23 championship after the much hype here.

if you have nothing reasonable to say STFU and shove your unreasonable assertions and opinions down your throat.

Kpele

If there is anyone speaking against someone berating a player you should be the last person.

Saying ekong don chop goals this season sha no mean say i berate am

You enjoy insulting zuby and others players, i no sure weda anybody don insult you ooo

Anyway i don tell you wetin i wan tell you, so you can rant as you like grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
grow up and stop being childish. your post since i joined this forum signifies that you still dey chop mama and papa thank you!

stop being an imp!

Lol, we already know who is childish here

Na you first throw insults

Now you are playing the victim

Kpele ooo

Dey carry my matter for head like gala

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
i will berate zuby because he is yet to do anything in the super eagles and since he moved to europe. i no follow una dey hype dust na when breeze blow na wey fowl yash dey open which is zubby's case after the afcon u23 championship after the much hype here.

if you have nothing reasonable to say STFU and shove your unreasonable assertions and opinions down your throat.

Oya you too breathe in and out..... Na wa for una oooo

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2019
i have never and will never insult azubuike okechukwu but will continue to berate him until he proves me wrong. even if i dey sleep you wake me up to seek my opinion on how good zubby my response will be "HE IS HOT TRASH"

he needs to prove me wrong so that i will swallow my words in shame

andrewbaba44:

Kpele

If there is anyone speaking against someone berating a player you should be the last person.

Saying ekong don chop goals this season sha no mean say i berate am

You enjoy insulting zuby and others players, i no sure weda anybody don insult you ooo

Anyway i don tell you wetin i wan tell you, so you can rant as you like grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2019
charlesemeka85:
i have never and will never insult azubuike okechukwu but will continue to berate him until he proves me wrong. even if i dey sleep you wake me up to seek my opinion on how good zubby my response will be "HE IS HOT TRASH"

he needs to prove me wrong so that i will swallow my words in shame

K
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Bia Andy... Oya e don do... Your mouth abi na fingers sef.... Guy na was for u ooo ...oya take this babe to coolu down.. see as she don dey look you sef because of your language now....

lol. you be character sha

Oya pass the babe come

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Chaaiiii Charles and Andy why naa?... Na the Ekong comment cause am ooooo... Chaaaiiii.. be like say Charles love these players pass me oooo... I no even vex as Andy talk say Ekong don chop 7 goals in one match as I had my response ready to show it doesn't diminish his form in serie A. But shaa e pain Charles no be small. Na Love for the top performing players of the team.

Charlesemeka85, Biko no vex for that Andy comment. No mind am. Na him way of talking sometimes. Lol

Andrewbaba44, ehn.... You too no vex as Charles come for you for that Ekong statement. He obviously felt your statement on Ekong was berating. See as you just japaa commot from our conversation go enter another matter with pesin.. You sef I go call Yara Yara for you ooo.

Make una calm down... One love fellas. Drink water to calm down....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Chaaiiii Charles and Andy why naa?... Na the Ekong comment cause am ooooo... Chaaaiiii.. be like say Charles love these players pass me oooo... I no even vex as Andy talk say Ekong don chop 7 goals in one match as I had my response ready to show it doesn't diminish his form in serie A. But shaa e pain Charles no be small. Na Love for the top performing players of the team.

Charlesemeka85, Biko no vex for that Andy comment. No mind am. Na him way of talking sometimes. Lol

Andrewbaba44, ehn.... You too no vex as Charles come for you for that Ekong statement. He obviously felt your statement on Ekong was berating. See as you just japaa commot from our conversation go enter another matter with pesin.. You sef I go call Yara Yara for you ooo.

Make una calm down... One love fellas.

Lol

As e come for me e for no use insultive words, not everytime i will ignore

E say i dey berate ekong because i say ekong don chop goals this season sha, but na still me talk say ekong might end up in a team like roma or napoli if e continues doing well

Me i no get anything against anybody abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2019
andrewbaba44:

lol. you be character sha

Oya pass the babe come

A man that knows what he wants... Chaaaiiii andyyyyyyy... Bad guyyyyy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2019
idiat grin
andrewbaba44:

Lol, we already know who is childish here

Na you first throw insults

Now you are playing the victim

Kpele ooo

Dey carry my matter for head like gala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

A man that knows what he wants... Chaaaiiii andyyyyyyy... Bad guyyyyy

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Wow... Off-thread focus for a bit...

Despite guiding Napoli into the Champions league Round of 16 courtesy of a 4-0 win over Onuachu's Genk, Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked as Napoli boss.

Obviously down to their league form. They drew Ekong's Udinese in their last game. A game Napoli should ordinarily be favs to win.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Wow... Off-thread focus for a bit...

Despite guiding Napoli into the Champions league Round of 16 courtesy of a 4-0 win over Onuachu's Genk, Carlo Ancelotti has been sacked as Napoli boss.

Obviously down to their league form. They drew Ekong's Udinese in their last game. A game Napoli should ordinarily be favs to win.

Napoli no dey inform this season sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2019
its easy to spot fake news. I asked for the source of the story earlier.

edi287:
Well Rohr has denied it... Don't know why I'm surprised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:20am On Dec 11, 2019
This is so sad, some families are straight from hell
https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/article/fallen-eagle-B5
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Nope because in addition to Diedhiou, those are the only ones.
What is your criteria of in form

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:

We are saying Nigeria has the most in form players in Africa, and someone mentioned Senegal as being better, that is how we got to Nigeria vs Senegal.

We are not saying in every position, but what we are saying is that some countries could have three to four in form players, but Nigeria can boast of up to six, without mentioning Iwobi sef.

Purely based on stats, players like Ndidi, Osimhen, Chukwueze, Moses, and even Iheanacho, are in form.
Chukwueze can be argue based on stats, how many goal and assists did he have. even Iheanacho, how many games have he started.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:

We are saying Nigeria has the most in form players in Africa, and someone mentioned Senegal as being better, that is how we got to Nigeria vs Senegal.

We are not saying in every position, but what we are saying is that some countries could have three to four in form players, but Nigeria can boast of up to six, without mentioning Iwobi sef.

Purely based on stats, players like Ndidi, Osimhen, Chukwueze, Moses, and even Iheanacho, are in form.
Chukwueze can be argue based on stats, how many goal and assists did he have. even Iheanacho, how many games have he started, even simon moses with 2 goals and assists.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2019
BARAJ92:
Chukwueze can be argue based on stats, how many goal and assists did he have. even Iheanacho, how many games have he started.
nacho... 4 games.. 4 goals, 2 assist!!! He is beastly in form. Finito!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Ivory Coast? Just two you can mention? Listen Andy... We are not talking better... We are talking "most inform". We are comparing who has more "most inform players" so Biko stick to the discussion and don't turn it into who is better.

And Kouame is not a winger. He is a striker/centre forward. If I want to make it about "better" Kouame will be dusted away easily.

Let me help you with CIV's list of most inform, Kouame, Sangare, Aurier, Boga, Zaha... Still way short compared to Nigeria's list.

So as you can see not even Ivory Coast boast a strong contingent of in-form players like we do. Finito.

None of our player is better than Zaha or Aurier that is a fact

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Kelechi has 4 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. The statistics say he is in form.

Add Semi Ajayi to the list, add Awaziem too.
lol, it is very funny, a player that is benched is in form, A player that has only started a game is in form apart from Osimhen, none of our top strikers are in form

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2019
BARAJ92:
lol, it is very funny, a player that is benched is in form, A player that has only started a game is in form apart from Osimhen, none of our top strikers are in form
OK we Don hear.. Nacho is not in form. tongue

4games.. 4goals, 2 assists.. How market? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Statistically, Boga and Chuks are indeed at par. Boga has seen more mins than Chuks this season and they both command very similar stats as per goals involvement. But in terms of talent, I have watched Boga well enough amd followed him from his Chelsea days, Chuks trumps him talentwise.

And yeah... I go include Dessers naa. Na we own now grin

If you notice, I didn't even try to mention Ebere Eze because as it stands, he is still not ours yet. So I no wan claim him stats as we own. wink NOW THAT IS BEING FAIR.

Ekong was part of a team that lost 7-1 to Atalanta. It happens in football. No be him fault the goals reach 7. No be am be GK or LB or RB, besides the team was red carded and that played a role in the defeat. But Koulibaly nko wey don do error wey lead to goal this season in that 4-3 loss to Juventus. Ekong meanwhile have not done any erros that led to a goal and even put up a solid showing against Napoli in their last game.

As for Collins, My Broda Andy... Even Whoscored and Sofascore agree. Statistically speaking and also speaking as one that has watched Collins on more than 3 occasions in the bundesliga and even from their last game, Collins is indeed in form. Make Chriskels and Komekn go find another person to butcher together. grin This one is covered by the blood of Stats and solid recent performances cheesy

If Chukwueze is the star man and productive for Villa real, he will surely be starting all games, look at both Ndidi and Osimhen.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2019
kellycute:
nacho... 4 games.. 4 goals, 2 assist!!! He is beastly in form. Finito!
In form is relative, Since the start of the season, a player with only 4 games can't be say to be in form unless he has done that consistently for at least 10 games

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2019
BARAJ92:
In form is relative, Since the start of the season, a player with only 4 games can't be say to be in form unless he has done that consistently for at least 10 games
lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2019
BARAJ92:
If Chukwueze is the star man and productive for Villa real, he will surely be starting all games, look at both Ndidi and Osimhen.
you have a point though

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2019
But he started against Atletico Madrid did he not? He also started against Barca earlier this season did he not? In the biggest games Villarreal have played, he has started. The reason for him being benched sometimes is simply a matter of tactics and not form. Villarreal can play the 4-4-2 today, 4-3-3 next week and then a 4-2-3-1 on another day. These tactical formation changes are reasons why Calleja doesn't play Chuks from the start in all games. And when he is benched, he is usually introduced early in the second half almost all the time.

BARAJ92:

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Nonsense. You raise the bar by yourself to scoff at Nacho but the fact remains Nacho is indeed in form. He came on many many weeks ago and delivered in cup games. Weeks down the line, he has delivered in two EPL games. This shows the form he showed weeks ago is same as the one he is showing now with massive improvements even. Plus he has been on fire since preseason so this is not really a surprise. Nacho is in form.

BARAJ92:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2019
He has no point abeg. He doesn't understand the tactical formation inconsistencies of Villarreal.

maidaboi:
you have a point though

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019
komekn:

What are the LIES

I mentioned several players not just Ismaila to see how balanced some of you would be. But my expectations were too high it seems.

So why don't you talk about.

Mane, Koulibaly, Gueye, Habib, Kouyate and so many others.

Or the Everton players Niasse 30 games and 8 goals in the EPL. But who is far from first choice in the Senegalese team.

Picking out individual players who you consider weak. Ismaila Sarr is a winger that scored 8 goals in the French league last season. He has played on the wing for Watford and Striker in a 4-4-2.

But his main position is the wing.

You just want to argue for no reason beyond argument sake.

The core issue is very simple, " Senegal has far more quality players on paper than we do, very simple.

That doesn't mean we can not beat them just that it is unlikely.

Iheanacho scored 14 goals for Man city

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
You referring to just league right? Coz if it is overall sef, He scored 21 for Man City.

Subzero047:

Iheanacho scored 14 goals for Man city

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) (7938) (7939) (7940) ... (16127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lbrichman2, sureleads, ChrisKels, kellycute(m), elyte89, do4luv14(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.