Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (85039 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by esthadewunmi(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
On behalf of yorubas home and abroad
I hereby donate aunty kemi to charity
charity for where? Dear Nigerians I donate Kemi to Boko haram because she will be good for them to gather false information whc will bring them out from there hidden places. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Wowzer(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Atlantisls. You are absolutely right. There is limitation to a point where I can defend even my bloood. In the midst of controversy. I will need to ask him or her if what I have heard is true. Just to be sure.

How much more someone I'm not related to or not even knowing their background apart from what they have made known to the public.

As far as I'm concerned. I will never vouch for anyone's past or present. Pastor or No Pastor. Neither will I condemn anyone based on their lifestyle, religion, views or opinions.

Just at the mention of Pastors name seem to invoke the wrath of most Nigerians. Knee jerk reaction without looking inwards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by jolamos01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ooops!!!I'm speechless
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by jolamos01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
dabwan123:
HOW OLD WERE YOU IN 1971?

That's 45 years ago.I think she is acting script cos she's not up to 45 years.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Doubleagent008:
[b]
chairman wetin you write put for there? what kinda write up is that? what Language?
to what I could decipher from those strings of alphabets up there, you yourself have done research into this?( God knows how you came about that) and you found out the CIA is looking for Pastor Adeboye? habaaaa fear God, fear CIA, fear FBI fa. in fact fear Buhari sef at least one of this should make you reconsider your path of ridiculous lies.
what kind of CIA looks for MURDERERS and CULT MEMBERS? and not the FBI? has the CIA caught all the Al-Quaeda, ISIS in this world? but they go about chasing murderers and cultists? I doubt CIA (or even FBI) is looking for any cult even more global ones won't be announced on pages of Newspapers.
sure you got your research from Alaroye newspaper and silly blogs. See, you want to hate on someone please do so at your own fortunate and peril. but to say all those beer parlour nonsense " I have done research " WTF man?!! what agency gave you their Intel for you to come brag on Nairaland?
see me dey frown for phone screen. abegiii no vex person jare. And he was shouting read read like he has something smart to say. Ogbeni Ja danu kuro Lori land yii jare.
for info, go read about CIA, FBI, Interpol and their portfolio and jurisdiction before you make a public mockery of yourself.
Nigeria has enough problem to be battling widespread ignorance and foolishness concoted with some measure of insanity.
As for Aunty Kemi, Madam Nothing do you dey mad dey go. this woman always cracks me up with her wild and silly Accusations. I wonder how she knows all these and she is not an accessory to any of them?![/b]
.....ahahahahahahahahahahahaH. Please tell it
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by DeRay98(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is the consequences of the people money her Papa thief as Govnor take send her to America, study and use $55,000 car. Now she dey throway but she think say she dey reign...na so politicians children dey turn to after deprieving ordinary people of our entitlements to lavish on their own children. Their children become drug addicts etc
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Doubleagent008(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
neocortex:

Aren't you worried that he might decide to eat you up like he did those innocent kids ?

How can you hate what is not there ?
you my friend are in an even more interesting group than those who hate God. you are one of those who believe he doesn't exist. such a shame that this is not an Avenue to discuss that with you. would love to know your thoughts and facts on the matter. I on the extreme end of the spectrum do believe there is God.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by PAULOLUAKATTEY: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kemi, stop deceiving yourself and pretending to the public to be a saint, you're only covering up your lifestyle. Watch your mouth.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Henycymama(f): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Like seriously, I don't know the gods living in this woman's body...this her audacity is getting out of mind, and someone wil say ds a freedom of speech?? ds an animal covered with human skin...Too much of gibberish n shits pouring from her mouth. mtchwwwww!!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wowzer:
Wow... 99.99% of all those who made comments on here are negative towards the lady. Not her fan and neither do I worship Pastors. The truth is what matters most.

One thing I know is that for a Pastor to slap a church member witch or no witch. it's wrong. That's Assault.

I also know that if I were to be the owner and builder of a collapsed building in Nigeria where lives were lost, My prosecution would have been faster and definitely would have been jailed long time without delay.

If I were a member of a church and my pastor is accused of taking someone else's life. I will humbly try to find out without bias if it were true. Wouln't mind asking my Pastor for his own version.

Defending a Pastor you know nothing about his or her private life aside what they have made public wouldn't
help your salvation.

I wouldn't bother myself about the messenger, what matters most is the message. Truth or Lies. Her statements has nothing to do with sanity or weed.

From a neutral reader.
like you sniffed tabba!!! Wait what if it is alleged that your father stole, would you investigate? #NeutralObserver
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Chivee(f): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
There is no religion or tradition that supports being a sigle mother. If it happens by mistake, nobody will blame you. It is not what to brag about.
Your take is balanced and concise.. You're spot on jareh! There are loads of circumstantial single mothers everywhere who still have their dignity in tact but we don't see them boasting about it..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Forwetinnah: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
This woman has mental disorder

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink

We gladly reject your obscure offer as she perfectly fits the Arewa Republic, they will do well to make her Shekau's wife smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by chulo132(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Somebody give this woman a husband... Anybody?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by fm7070: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Let's look at her claims from another perspective.
Was there an incident where Pastor Adeboye shot and killed anybody?
If yes, she has a point.
I knew of Pastor Oyedepo's case with that young girl and that was disappointing of a Bishop
However, they might have all begged God for forgiveness and that settles the case before God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by SmartMugu: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
DrBonat:
I pity her... those that abused the men of God in Bible were punished...she won't b left out.
What makes someone a man of God? Aren't they preaching from the same bible we all see? What makes them special? They understand the book more than other people?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is only guilty of wot the servant of God said.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Wowzer(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
davseun2ta. I will ask my Dad direct, if he was accused of stealing. Would hear his version. Wouldn't just defend him. That's how I was raised. We had good relationship, and nothing like fear of asking questions that needed answers because he is my Dad. He wasn't a monster that I had dread asking questions.

From your question..seems you are afraid of asking your dad questions. I wasn't.

What has that got to do with sniffing tabba? That's what we are talking about.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Omeny: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

On behalf of charity home and abroad we hereby donate aunt kemi to the biafrans wink

U guys are rejecting this one abi?

Leopard can never change it's colours!

Either to charity or Biafria, she remains our sis,a Nigerian and a Yoruba!
No wonder we have so many single mothers in this part of the country! They don't know how it means and feels to get settled with a man! They prefer to run into one prick to another with various kids for diff men to follow! I hail una women sha!

Not staying put with one man in marriage is one and only reason I dread Yoruba women especially Ijebus including my current Gf no!

Sadly,though I love her so much,I might not marry her because I don't trust them!

God helep us!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davseun2ta(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wowzer:
davseun2ta. I will ask my Dad direct, if he was accused of stealing. Would hear his version. Wouldn't just defend him. That's how I was raised. We had good relationship, and nothing like fear of asking questions that needed answers because he is my Dad. He wasn't a monster that I had dread asking questions.

From your question..seems you are afraid of asking your dad questions. I wasn't.

What has that got to do with sniffing tabba? That's what we are talking about.
the highlighted refers. It's like your dad is late? (No offense)
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by ochardbaby(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:

We gladly reject your obscure offer as she perfectly fits the Arewa Republic, they will do well to make her Shekau's wife smiley

Chief Shekau ....Your Princess of hell her naughtiness AV arrived ahead of tomorrow's waddingss.
I AV rejecting her! No constants sappily of gbannaaa,D Ignation of her Moto car Dae kas
Spirit pfiree.

I daunote her to Ayo sttatte.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by SirEurope(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

Abeg Biafrans no go accept her.... Netherlands are looking for prisoners, she can be sent there on violation of all codes
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
davseun2ta:
I thought I gave you a candid advise that education did end at Primary 6. Why did you stop after several warnings...you see your life?
You caught up in infant fixation and needs colestrum to rearrange and modify your brain.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by klax(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls who gave kemi Oshogbo weed for God sake. Kemi pls who do you like this kemi who is that old mama in your father's house she has a questions to answer because it's obvious weed you are smoking has really mess you up. God pls help kemi she is going nought.

Telling is you drive 50k SUV or earning whatever pls nobody cares to know its your headache kemi. Pls kemi we need fresh air you have acted out of your age and definately out priced in human market thereby becoming nothing but a pure jargon.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Doubleagent008(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
davseun2ta:
you mean the CIA is still looking for him? Well I have his address: km 46, Ibadan express way. I hope they have placed a bounty on him sha o.... see attached file for your perusal ODE!
na true sef. I no even first reason go there. CIA find sadam hussein,Osama bin Ladin as them hide reach but they are looking for someone that golds televised programmes every month, travels all around the globe for conferences and can't catch him? it's either he is not wanted, or his God that is supporting him is too powerful for them.
Abegiii give that guy 12 e- slaps.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Wowzer(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
davseun2ta. I'm not taking offense. Yes he's Late. But when he was alive, I could ask him anything that needs to be confirmed without fear or bias.

People should learn to seek truth rather than jumping to conclusions. She made an allegation, I expect all Pastor Adeboye's church members to seek the truth from him. They might be surprised that he will tell them: Yes it happened and the circumstances surrounding the event and what he did to clear himself.

Rather than defending what they know not. People fear Pastors more than God. Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by isaacphy: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kemi, you do not understand what the MAN OF GOD mearnt by worth and that is why you still speak like that. In all thy getting, get understanding and not curse upon your life. You need life to have worth: tell me your worth by having $55000 car, earning $150000 annually but have no life? Cleave for the knowledge of God and I'm telling you, you will never bleach or even think of becoming a single mother. God help you
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by KissCODE(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

tufia kwa! Mbanu!

Biafra dead & alife say wet wont touch her even with 1 million mile long spoon.

Make una continue keeping her
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by davisky: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
She thinks she can gain a cheap popularity by talking against the anointed and prophet of God. Note it everyone, this is the beginning of her downfall.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by Ossai325(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aunty Kemo if na to become the GO you want please you can go and have it..............
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by reggie25: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kemi, u might be sayin d truth sha. I live my life d best way i can live it. No mudafuckin especially all dis 'men of dogs' can dictate to me hw to live ma life.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by adepso(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
d mother who born dis lady no born better pikin . she z always causing wahala. she needs psychiatric treatment
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo by rotimi2016: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Somebody called a 'human beign' with reprobate mind can only say this to a highly respected Man of God! May God have mercy on you oo Kemi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.