Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69397 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by OBAnkemi: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:

How can your life be bigger than your personal happiness?

What is your goal if not happiness? undecided

Abeg make I go sleep

Truth is dis 20yr old didn't author dis stuff. The content of the thread is way above her level of......
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
OBAnkemi:

......date d stud, and perhaps open yor legs for him? I seriously hope u ain't inferring this
not atal.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by george4CHRIST(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Guy the thing really pain you. Is like you are stud and still studing lol!
Peacefulgold:
See long talk...definitely u r going to marry a liar or u remain unmarried....u for enter convent at least na there u for dey useful pass... Nonsense....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
OBAnkemi:

Truth is dis 20yr old didn't author dis stuff. The content of the thread is way above her level of......
O really. So who did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by eddyroyal(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
why won't you date a good guy?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
eddyroyal:
why won't you date a good guy?
they can be boring lipsrsealed

jokes
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by qtx(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*
walahi this ur talk make sense even though you banned me the other day i still de vex. I give it to you say na correct talk be that.
@OP, well, your idea seems sound. But dear, there are quite a lot of things we must consider in a situation such as this. First like others mentioned, do you have a gadget you can use to test to know how many women a guy ever slept with? Also, are you saying people dont change? The fact that you never had such a life style does it really mean those who had are permanently that way? There is room for self reinvention in all we do.
Remember, everything in excess becomes bad and may end up become sin(including too much of righteousness) So you can imagine.
Take it easy.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Peacefulgold(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
george4CHRIST:
Guy the thing really pain you. Is like you are stud and still studing lol!
Noted .....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by calabardick(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
attention seekers everywhere!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by egojiokwu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

grin

So you are calling a man that inserts his manhood in every rotten gutter a boyfriend material? So many women don't reason well. No man will call a slut a girlfriend material. A slut is a toilet where men ease themselves. Once he releases and pays you your money you become a shiit. He can never marry you even if you repent. But a woman won't mind. It's now a taboo to tell a woman that you don't have a girlfriend. I pity you ladies.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Of course, just like some babes too
lol. don't even go there.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by LanceO: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Sorry to ask, but how does Christians sound?

I'm not good at preaching what I don't adhere to, e.g preaching against fornication when in actual sence I'm a fornicator. Its called deceit, and I don't involve myself in such.
Sir, then you are not a Christian....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bernardette(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
oloyede252:
are you ok.do you have a working brain...lying on nature..who is lying...is it your father cos it is not me..
no take am personal..jst change...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bernardette(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:

I believe r a virgin looking for a virgin guy to also marry,I wish u d best swthrt....dis one go pass gulder ultimate search....
no one is talking of virginity here, we are talking of men who loose control..so creating illegitimate children all over the place..besides, who says you can't keep ur virginity?mmthe society had misplaced what shld be right, and replaced it with filthiness, even the virgins are looking for means to break it..

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Op ur post is to long was not patient enough to read would nt mind a summary of it In my emaill
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
firstEVA:

grin

And who's the good guy who wants to marry a lady bleeped by several studs that she has dated?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Mynd44:

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

in as much I don't like you cos you bans more easterner monikers but this statement of yours made my day.
Kudos. Mynd , you have spoken like a real rational man. Kudos bro.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by aalangel(f): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mynd44:

I've checked you. Always fast to quote your Nairaland rules. But fast in pushing unclad pictures to front page. Violating your own rules. Pitiable.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 4:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
I only asked a question.....
I replied
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by eddyroyal(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2016
firstEVA:
they can be boring lipsrsealed

jokes
I'm happy you're joking cos I'm not boring.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by 9japrof(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

sorry if what am about to say hurts your emotions, please accept my apologies.

most times women claim "holier than thou" attitude, they claim to be saints while in real life they are hoes and b'tches.

You refused to be used, how many crushed relationships have you been into, how many of the guys whom you dated in the past had seen your pants? how many of them are you still into now? answer this question honestly and you would see that you have been used severally.

Lemme tell you the truth even tho its going to be a bitter pill, most ladies like you end up with the wrong guys, I mean the staffers, those who cares only to get under with you, why because you don't know what you want. I acknowledge firstEva for saying the truth and acting up matured, this is a faceless forum I agree and commend her for been outright and straightforward.

Stupedinlove is only but 20 and would date people of her age bracket who are not ready for matured relationship, so what else do you think they would be doing? nothing else but sampling themselves

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

am 18 buh am more mature than u are, how will u know? It seems u want to remain in daddy's house
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2016
lilzcee:
am 18 buh am more mature than u are, how will u know? It seems u want to remain in daddy's house
No luv... U re 18 and wild there is nothing mature in applauding a loose lifestyle at 18 u re still a kid hun ur life has just began, do not loose it to youthful exuberance set ur priorities straight leaving daddys house is not one of them now
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Silumi:

No luv... U re 18 and wild there is nothing mature in applauding a loose lifestyle at 18 u re still a kid hun ur life has just began, do not loose it to youthful exuberance set ur priorities straight leaving daddys house is not one of them now
am still trying to get u
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
lilzcee:
am still trying to get u
U cant......... its to deep for ur IQ!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by lgboks(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

wow
Had no idea that reasonable girls like this still create threads or still esist here on nairaland.
Guess I have to visit nl more often cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont come here and start laying some claims .
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by shotgun22(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:

grin
And you end up being a thot.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by obontami: 8:57am On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was all amen sister amen!!!
Yeeessss tell it!!!!......

Until you called the female version of the"stud" (player/love-vendor whatever they callin' themselves these days)a hoe.
That derogatory term is hung on the necks of women to shame us for daring to do as our male counterparts do.
To degrade us.
You speak against conformation to this but you make some to wear this tag

IF a sexually liberal woman is a hoe then A sexually liberal MAN IS A HOE!!!

mtcheeeeeeeew

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by obontami: 9:15am On May 04, 2016
firstEVA:

grin
better pikin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by obontami: 9:18am On May 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

how many prick don enter ur toto for dis life ??
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2016
obontami:
better pikin
abeg don't mind me.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.