Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69431 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:

How can your life be bigger than your personal happiness?

What is your goal if not happiness? undecided

Abeg make I go sleep
she's just so confusedundecided...when i saw that statement, couldn't help but weep for herundecided...i might not really blame her sha...she's the easily influenced type.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
deyemia:

please tell me, how will she know the number of women the guy has had? I lost my own count and I still respect women feelings..

anyway sha, she's just 20, dem just start to toast her
congratulations, you are officially a dog.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by cr7lomo: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Y are u guys responding to this op... Can't u all c that she is a kid that is mentality immature... Can't u detect her sense of reasoning is like a child... Girl abeg go read ur books

8 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah.Tell that to the folks that hurl them with the intent
ta break the bones of woman.
Because despite what they say words can an do hurt us.
An please don't pretend as if you don't know that one presented as a medal the other in shame

Am just looking at them undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Youngpo413: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
after those studs have destroyed your pusssy abi? And the good guy will then settle for the crumbs of an overused and over battered pusys? You ladies are wicked.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Am just looking at them undecided
This, your topic is a one to be discussed with informed and open minds.
You don't bring such a controversial topic like this ta NL.
I'm only surprised some haven't called you outta ya name....yet.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Youngpo413:
after those studs have destroyed your pusssy abi? And the good guy will then settle for the crumbs of an overused and over battered pusys? You ladies are wicked.
Maxi112:
can u just listen to ur self ma'ma!
U date u stud and marry the good after
after d stud done chop finish u then carry d raminat to ur husbands house Abi
oh God protect my future wife wherever she is.. cause I don't no what this world is turning in to
I said date, where did I mention sex? You think it's everyone that sleep with who they date When will u people have sense sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Youngpo413: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

others will tender the pusy with ease without feeling used besides ladies are very cheap nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by BoiledHead(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin

After dem don fvck and destroy your pussay finish. D remnant crumbs and borehole is what you now give the good guy abi?

Ladies... mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This, your topic is a one to be discussed with informed and open minds.
You don't bring such a controversial topic like this ta NL.
I'm only surprised some haven't called you outta ya name....yet.

Lol very funny. This is not the first and last controversial topic gracing this forum. I have not seen how this one is different. I thought some people here were informed, i might be wrong at the end.

I dont understand the calling me out of my name part. Can u explain pls?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Youngpo413: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Well you are redefining what they society has made everyone believe. People dont just do things because it makes them "happy" there are so many factors they consider too.

Ntwithstanding, thanks for contributing still doesnt stop me from staying away from them cos my life is bigger than "personal happiness"
then marry a broke and ugly man, they are faithful to the core due to lack of opportunity... Don't marry a handsome rich man and expect him to be faithful, even if he tries to, those cheap, shameless hoes and husband snatchers won't let him be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Youngpo413: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
After all this epistle, a mumu stud will be sleeping with you, while you friendzone the good man in a no sex till marriage agreement.

Women never know Wat they want in life and whenever one sees a woman who says she does. One has just seen the most clueless of the lot
they are called fish brains for nothing so don't be surprised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol very funny. This is not the first and last controversial topic gracing this forum. I have not seen how this one is different. I thought some people here were informed, i might be wrong at the end.

I dont understand the calling me out of my name part. Can u explain pls?
I expected some NLder or 2 angry with yer post ta show up an insult you.
Call you a few derogatory names,you know.....the usual.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I expected some NL or 2 angry with yer post ta show up an insult you.
Call you a few derogatory names,you know.....the usual.

Oh! I really dont care about that. I already know myself so their insults will go nowhere.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Maxi112: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
I said date, where did I mention sex? You think it's everyone that sleep with who they date When will u people have sense sef undecided
did I say sex? I said date!

if not for sex, tell me why u want to date a stud and marry a good guy

keep on confusing ur self since 19bc

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
cr7lomo:
Y are u guys responding to this op... Can't u all c that she is a kid that is mentality immature... Can't u detect her sense of reasoning is like a child... Girl abeg go read ur books
S
M
H

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by jamesilo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
[b][/b]Jst 20yrs old nd people are killing themselves over sum lackofsencesettled mindset.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Speeechless3(f): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*
I respect your views too, but the op made some valid points.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Speeechless3(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is a beautiful piece that speaks reality.
Am glad the op didnt just wail, she also found a way out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

I want to marry you. I MEAN IT.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Speeechless3:
Am glad you found it beautiful!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
strong766:
I want to marry you. I MEAN IT.
cheesy awww
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Youngpo413:
others will tender the pusy with ease without feeling used besides ladies are very cheap nowadays.
And this quote comes to mind. *Whenever you meet a man that love you, hold him tight because ever since sex became easy to get, love became hard to find*. Its a message for them ladies reminding them that with nothing or less, we men can get sex nowadays, so they should respect us when we try to treat them like queens they are not anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Speeechless3(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
O yes i did.Am not perfect but suporting evil will not make me a better person. I go with the truth anytime.
Stupedinluv:

Am glad you found it beautiful!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Speeechless3:
O yes i did.Am not perfect but suporting evil will not make me a better person. I go with the truth anytime.
cheesy Thank you
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

And this quote comes to mind. *Whenever you meet a man that love you, hold him tight because ever since sex became easy to get, love became hard to find*. Its a message for them ladies reminding them that with nothing or less, we men can get sex nowadays, so they should respect us when we try to treat them like queens they are not anymore.

Replace ladies with men, she with he. Any woman can say this too.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Speeechless3(f): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy Thank you
U welcome smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy awww
I am one of those that doesnt believe in online love, but am breaking that principle now. I mean it dear. I would like to mail you....permitted?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Speeechless3:
It takes only a matured mind to realise that this world wouldnt have been a better place without this "evil".
Either we like it or not it will continue to exist and what is needed from us is not running away from this evil but working on how to overcome it when it shows it face.

I personally nurse this believe that anything that happens on earth is good, if not God in his infinite mercy wouldn't have allowed it to be part of we humans he created in his own image and likeness.

What you call EVIL might be bad to you, but its certainly good to some others, vis a vis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Qualer: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Speeechless3:

...aaaaaaaaand here you are! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by gamaliel121(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

The ones you are fucckinggg now far? And adding to d number of women der haf fucccked nko??
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Replace ladies with men, she with he. Any woman can say this too.
Replacing it would be wrong, so I'm not gonna do that.

Why? Because just like the thought that women re supposed to be found in the kitchen, so also was it thought that men would have to work their ass out before they could get a pvssy to fvck.

But the thought about men might not have changed, but certainly the tide has. And that's where and how the quote emanated.

Women re known and believe to always get diick whenever they wishes because their re lot of men that would happily offer it to them unlike the men of old. But same can also be said of the men of now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.