Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69405 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
fromnigeria:

as if you can cheat nature grin
see your big teeth
wadetaw202:

So, you want to waste all your usefulness on a stud and then carry your empty shell to a good guy? Posterity will give you very harsh judgement. You are an evil and wicked soul.
why are you so pained?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Apina(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

A well thought piece I must say, positively reflective and an experiential notion which should be in praxis. As much as I find it illuminating and with such fluency that i cannot deny the importance of the points raised but i stand to disagree with he part where you said[b] "If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same"[/b] which i believe is in conjunction with the discourse. a man and woman cannot be subject to the same sort of punishment in the regards you speak of for this simple reason "ROLES". though the father is the head of the family, but the woman is the bearer of the family name for the singular reason that she gives to each of her offspring the name of the family whom she chooses in form of marriage by saying yes to the man and that is why it isnt a family if its not a man and woman involved. am not here to defend any wayward man or "stud" but just to clear things up stating a biblical event involving the adulterous woman and why she was to be stoned alone since she had a partner whom from your perspective deserved same; a womans role when it comes to sexual relationship is a 100 times more consequential to every family ipso facto simply because of her "ROLE".
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Godrep: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
duality:

If this is truly you then I say thumbs up. I honestly didn't read any other post other than yours before posting. We are on the same page. This is what I've been advocating for years. This will make strong ladies. Keep it up.

Let me quickly add. Most people responding, are doing so from the point of their weakness. You wonder why they seem to have popular opinion, Many have been captured in the negative order of the last age. Only the different will make it through. Hold on, be different.

Doyou mind ..... smiley

I tell you.Those trying to discourage or make her look like a fool most times are not happy with their past.This i know for a fact.
I pray to God to marry a virgin man.Many don't know that sex goes beyond the physical realm.If one keeps asking God to help flee temptations.He is always ready to help.That majority think and go the same direction is a pointer to the fact that its a wrong direction.We are in the last days.So disappointed to read so called Christ followers comments here.Many have seized to be the light of the world.They will surely give account of their deeds.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by naijagobetter(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*
experience they say is the best teacher how old did she say she is? 20? Time shall tell.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by andyanders: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op, in fact, you Nailed it.I am proud of your person.This is a good advise to ladies out there.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by huntax(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

If my count is above 20,would you term me a stud? What if I have slept with over 20 girls because they all kept breaking my heart and as a result,all failed to work out?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by wadetaw202: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
see your big teeth why are you so pained?

I'm pained because peeps like you are walking about freely instead of being in dungeons.

I'm pained because my daughters will be forced to read nonsense peeps like you post on social media.

I'm pained because your life can only be a bad influence on anyone that associates with you,especially those young ones who are just getting exposed to the outside world.....yes, you are a bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Fkforyou(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
I like the mindset of the OP, in summary everything has limit and hence should not be abused. For what is abused and over used loses its value.

From this article, its clear to see the value the OP placed on her body.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bernardette(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Peacefulgold:
See long talk...definitely u r going to marry a liar or u remain unmarried....u for enter convent at least na there u for dey useful pass... Nonsense....
why that statement, if e touch you..change!!!...are you one of the ones she is refaring to?...nice talk sis keep it up...check my signature
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Eddygourdo:
After all this epistle, a mumu stud will be sleeping with you, while you friendzone the good man in a no sex till marriage agreement.

Women never know Wat they want in life and whenever one sees a woman who says she does. One has just seen the most clueless of the lot
lmao cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by huntax(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Personal happiness in quotes o because what people call happiness today is just temporary joy.

To be completely happy or happy on the long run you must think through so many things.
Are you now saying if a man has slept with several women, he has lost his credibility to become a good and loving husband?
It's the ones who made lots of mistakes that end up being perfect. As they say, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
All these guys hiding under female monikers sha.. I go expose una identity one day

Back to the topic

What I can deduce from your write-up is that you want the liberty to sleep around with several men (just as men sleep with several ladies) without being castigated just as men receive praises for sleeping with several ladies

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
asadike:
I don hear. Good for u but how will u know?

Am an example! Simple!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bernardette(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
oloyede252:
Op God will help you.cos you need serious help.nairaland has distroy your mentality and morals.ehh ya
sorry God is with you
I can see that so many are affected here...nawa o...ur nature was nt made to loose control of ur libido remember..even the animals knw when to mate, especially the bitch..female dog, does nt mate if she is nt ovulating..why humans, being unable to control..lying on nature.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Walexsammy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Silumi:
Am all for this write up say no to studs and reduce d population of sluts
can u pls define the word STUD?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by demzylahot(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
the good guy automatically owns an oil well
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Fkforyou(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
The Irony of this thread is that, those attacking firsteva for her comment are basically buttressing the point the OP is trying to make ,except that,in this case it is the reverse.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
alexory23:
Mr lecturer she keep leg opening to every stud, why imposing yur horrible past,experience,and life style on innocent,so because she refuse now,you assume her sis has the same lifestyle has yours?

Yea.. I got past, not horrible tho... btw everyone got past.... probably at ma present age I learn a lot (I mean far a lot)... and as per this sista... I didn't assume they live a horrible life style but at least they got some experience bout shyt... and in btw... why u so wayward? Hope you not jagbajantis
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
legendsilver:
sorry dear, not all guys cheat. I feel your pain but pray you get what belongs to you.
As for me, cheating is a no no direction.
You have a warped view of yer gender
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by nopretense: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

the question is, how would u recognise a man who has slept wt several women?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by NemzySeries(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
av seen barren virgins after marriage & fruitful sluts/abortionists afters wedding so all dis long talk no help anybody.....as a guy if I meet a sluts datz sincerely ready 4 a change of lifestyle bliv me I'm gonna wife her.....who has time 4 cake wen akara can solve same problem? after all we alll desire d gud life irrespective of where itz coming frm
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Lezzlie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You make me shake my head in pity!

If the article was talking about a man refusing a slut you would aplaud him but here you are saying a stud is a stud. Speaking lightly of something evil. No no and no

I would not encourage philandering, every man should respect himself.

I refuse to be used! Thank u! smiley

it only takes a pretentious girl like you to create this kind of baseless thread!!!

You have a doused pusssyy, slackened by varying sizes of phalluses which have made your vagina elasticity lose its ability to hold your urine.

And your brain is no better, you can't think beyond bestial survivability and primal existence. You're the contemporary definition of numskull.

How the fück are you going to find out if your man has filled different püssies? By his say-so ?

Dumbass!!!

Girls like you are more than satisfied marrying a slumbering drunk who staggers home from a road-side bar while you wait eager for his flaccid peniis to make feverish and futile penetration into your eager, dick_starved püssy.

I bet you can even convulse in an epileptic fit of anxiety at the sight of a real diiïck.

Muttonhead-crone!!!
Keep deceiving yourself until menopause catch up with you.

Lame Dissimulator!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by walegee(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nothing to say
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'm pained because peeps like you are walking about freely instead of being in dungeons.

I'm pained because my daughters will be forced to read nonsense peeps like you post on social media.

I'm pained because your life can only be a bad influence on anyone that associates with you,especially those young ones who are just getting exposed to the outside world.....yes, you are a bad influence.
guy, take a chill pill before you commit suicide.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Apologies in advance,

I think the sooner we realise women are bi**h by nature and men are dogs the better.

Just live life and stop complaining!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by pstsofi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Keep it up dear no mind dose foolish girls I love u for whom u are and ur person. May God help u stand d test of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by monex(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
and when you marry good guy, who will teach him how to do?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by chinuz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Haha.. Its not written on the face neither are there much of an option these days.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by smite(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
can u just listen to ur self ma'ma!
U date stud and marry the good guy

after d stud done chop finish u then carry d raminat to ur husbands house Abi

oh God protect my future wife wherever she is.. cause I don't no what this world is turning in to

that's the reason "baby mama" is on the rise. no smart man is ready to pay heavy bride price on a woman who has been use mercilessly by a stud for free.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by wadetaw202: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
guy, take a chill pill before you commit suicide.

It is you, who sees relationship as a game, that has higher chance of committing suicide.

You know why? posterity and karma will be hard after you for turning reason and sense upside down.

And peeps like you hope to be mothers tomorrow.

What kind of value will people like you give your daughter, considering the fact that you the mother has become a used and dump fellow and an empty shell before you married her father?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by oloyede252(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
bernardette:
I can see that so many are affected here...nawa o...ur nature was nt made to loose control of ur libido remember..even the animals knw when to mate, especially the bitch..female dog, does nt mate if she is nt ovulating..why humans, being unable to control..lying on nature.
are you ok.do you have a working brain...lying on nature..who is lying...is it your father cos it is not me..
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

My friend go and sleep, saddist bundled in feminism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.