Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69425 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2016
theimmortals:
. That's sound very cool, hope the have rats in their cells?
That somethin' you like
Oooh my friend.Smh....you've been on the inside toooo long.
I'm going to have mercy on you.Go free!!!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by theimmortals(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That somethin' you like
Oooh my friend.Smh....you've been on the inside toooo long.
I'm going to have mercy on you.Go free!!!!!
lol, I have never be to jail before ooooo, just joking dear. All the same is been nice talking to you.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2016
theimmortals:
lol, I have never be to jail before ooooo, just joking dear. All the same is been nice talking to you.
I know you where an it's been fun playin' with you smiley bye.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by kenchop: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2016
TIME NEVER REACH OOOO, WHEN TIME REACH, YOU WILL PREFER TO EVEN BE 4TH WIFE wink
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by PresVA: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Adegbenro7643:
Well, if OP is nt a virgin, then I c no reason y she'd giv complaints abt studs........Even if I would eventually get married 2 a non-virgin, I would make sure dat her bride price is reduced by 30% at least.

No abusive comments, pls!
grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

Are you a virgin if I may ask?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by PresVA: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
huntax:

If my count is above 20,would you term me a stud? What if I have slept with over 20 girls because they all kept breaking my heart and as a result,all failed to work out?
What would you call a lady that has done the above? ? There lies your answer. ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by sweetkerosine: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
abeg how you go take knw?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
All these guys hiding under female monikers sha.. I go expose una identity one day

Back to the topic

What I can deduce from your write-up is that you want the liberty to sleep around with several men (just as men sleep with several ladies) without being castigated just as men receive praises for sleeping with several ladies

You are not so smart after all

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
lolaed:

You are not so smart after all
is that what you think?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by legendsilver(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You have a warped view of yer gender
just maybe
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2016
legendsilver:
just maybe
no..yes.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by paix(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2016
deyemia:

please tell me, how will she know the number of women the guy has had? I lost my own count and I still respect women feelings..

anyway sha, she's just 20, dem just start to toast her
Maybe she has a sexometre that can tell her how many women a man has had.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Sometimes you women get me vexed. If the guy doesn't sleep with you or make any sexual advances, you women would say 'he's gay' without evidence. If he's attracting & having sexual relations with dozens of women, y'all would call him 'womanizer' or 'woman rapa' this that. What is it self, you ladies are designed confusingly confused. Wait wait ...Calm down, don't bite me angry
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by legendsilver(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no..yes.
yes, I differ from how guys reason when it comes to dating
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool
Sometimes you women get me vexed. If the guy
doesn't sleep with you or make any sexual
advances, you women would say 'he's gay'
without evidence. If he's attracting & having
sexual relations with dozens of women, y'all
would call him 'womanizer' or 'woman rapa' this
that. What is it self, you ladies are designed
confusingly confused. Wait wait ...Calm down,
don't bite me

grin
RUBBISH coming from a girl. a useless man is always a useless man...

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Fourwinds: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv how will u know..... courtsy Rod
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Silumi(f): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Walexsammy:
can u pls define the word STUD?
read d post again
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by oludarebagbile: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

TRUE TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by icankel: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
My dear goin tru d passage, u said ur just 20, and i can also gues ur frm a well-fed family. Well, i think suitors are lining up for ur hand in marriage and ur pushing them all away, is alryt, mayb wen u get to 35 i wil now knw wat to say but meanwhile, mayb dat time ur father wil b ready to buy "A banana Island" for any man who can take ur hand in marriage. U will soon bcom "Nna ga anu"
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Izen: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
After all this epistle, a mumu stud will be sleeping with you, while you friendzone the good man in a no sex till marriage agreement.

Women never know Wat they want in life and whenever one sees a woman who says she does. One has just seen the most clueless of the lot

If men knew what they really wanted, they wouldn't be hopping from one woman to another. Y'all are just as confused.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Well said, very well said. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by uncleFola(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2016
cr7lomo:
I understand your plight... U still a baby and babies are usually rebellious and confused, especially ladies... I hv nothing to say to u as of today until experience comes as ur lesson teacher to take u on a course called " LIFE"
on point, the best teacher in life is experience.....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Walexsammy(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Silumi:
read d post again
I only asked a question.....
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Eddygourdo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Izen:

If men knew what they really wanted, they wouldn't be hopping from one woman to another. Y'all are just as confused.
and when women who are the experts in hopping around do that. .. Please why did they do so since he who hops around is confused. Therefore you agree with me that women are confused beings abi
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by KINGOZEK(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

Thats great, need to talk to you private reply through my signature
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by nurseafrica: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

grin
You slack ur HOLE wt the stud and when you marry the Good guy , six months later he is enjoying his 21year old secretary Tight HOLE, onyeara
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Hello dear, i can see we're similar. we're two poles alike! add me on BBM 5EE720BF
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by YNWALailai(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dont really feel the need to put you down (never the intent of this comment).

If truly you are 20, you wouldnt understand the complexity of human sexuality. Its true that philandering, no matter how the society define or modernize it...its a bad thing. But like every other issue in (dis crazy) life, there is hardly anything with a simple solution to. Even when you are thirsty...several options would be available to quench it. i have lived close to 4 decades and I am telling you that ALL THAT MATTERS IS LIFE IS YOUR PEACE OF MIND. A man/woman is not determined by how many ladies/men he/she has slept with, but by how well you live each day you awoke into. Stories abound of people that your definition of studs/sluts will never do justice to, cos they are existinjg in that circuit and hoping that their frame would someday find solace in a being armed with such mind and peace that aces their past. Life sometimes is not what we get and living in it is just beyond sexuality or names.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

Are you a virgin if I may ask?
Well, d salt doesn't praise itself.....Bt I must confess dat it's bin HIS grace o. I would prefer getin married early 2 messing around....Ai no holy pass...Just 25+ though
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Stoical: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
So nice to know that a 20yr old could "speak" this way and be equivocal. Especially in our world of 2day wh :-Xere teenagers are getting pregnant here and there.

Stupedinluv, I'll rather advice that you do what my bible says...Wherefore, let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed, lest he falls - 1 Choir 10:12. Also, Jesus said to His disciples, "Watch n Pray".

I brought these quotations to remind you that most often we do not wrestle with flesh, but with principalities and powers in high places...yea! This is me sounding spiritual-because it is what you need to overcome. Couple with your well laid moral foundation.

Wishing you a successful future

N/B: I ain't claiming to have been a saint, but I love it when people know their worth and stand up for it. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by OBAnkemi: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
firstEVA:

grin

......date d stud, and perhaps open yor legs for him? I seriously hope u ain't inferring this
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by rlekam(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sometimes what we wish for doesn't come forth o my dear. Sometimes in our life's we have at a point wished for smtin similar. Am not sayin it's not possible thou, wat if d kind of man u wished for doesn't come ur way, dat means u will av to create him urself, u get a clay, mold him and u give him a breath of LIFE. wink smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.