Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (69345 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Napoleone(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

I love you! God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Gebbson007(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
akinloluwao:
How will you know the man that has slept with many women? may God help you.

u dey mynd am. .tchhhh

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by slyrone(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
asadike:
I don hear. Good for u but how will u know?
when I see those big melons standing right in front of you I would know dear
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by M4gunners: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Don't worry you are 20 yet,at 30 you will recreate this Thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by amiskurie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At 20, i have come to realise the joy and fulfilment in living life to the fullest. Coming from a noble home, i was not raised to be a man's stooge not to talk of an animal's. My worth was defined from the day i stepped into earth and has been shapened overtime. I was taught the right and the wrong. And that moral laws condone no breaker. If a woman must be condemned and despised for a crime, a man must by all means face the same. I believed this and i knew before God and men it was the truth. I didnt just believe, it became real to me and has influenced my judgement.

However, the society has flung half of this truth and has held on to a part because of how drunk in power it has become and the advantage this fist had fetched it.

We are aware now of this evil conditioning that a woman who sleeps around is a slut and should be desired less but a man who does same a stud and should be the craving of every woman. Many men have quietly nodded in agreement and a few mouthy ones have not failed to vocalise their agreement. And women? So many to the shame of dignity and womanhood have sang along with the men. And you wonder which would sacrifice her pride to make a stud!?

Because to make more studs we need more sluts. Can any of you women come out and offer yourself to a man who would dump you for another. If you cannot hold your peace and stupidity!

A stud is a man who is sexually attractive to so many women. So they say! but i see a stud as an animal who is unable to control its sexual desires, hates monogamous relationships and (therefore) deserves to be judged and condemned.

Women who say they are attracted to studs and hate inexperienced men need not only their heads examined but their consciences and should not take offence when they are called sluts. Cos only a slut or zombie would reason this way.

A stud has nothing tangible to offer except to toy with my emotion, cause me heart breaks and render me unproductive.

For every stud out there there are ten whores rendering my gender useless and subjecting me to prove myself as a woman of pride and esteem all the time. Nothanks.

you were a student of edidot school at badore,ajah?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mynd44:
*sighs* someone else falls to societal pressure.

Before you turn on me, societal pressure happens if pressure fromthe society makes you take actions/decision solely based on the overwhelming influence of your society.

A man who has slept with a lot of people (male or female) is not a stud, he is merely a man with a colorful sex life.

A woman who has had (or has) a lot of people(male or female) she sleeps with is not a slut, she is simply living out her sexuality.

If you allow society corner you into taking a myopic decision, you are not doing me or society, you are doing yourself tongue tongue

If you find a man that you like and likes you but has a "colorful" past, it is not a big deal as long as he is willing to be faithful and understand that he is with you now.

The same way if a man finds a woman with an active sexual past(or present sef) she is not a slut.

As ling as you are happy, stay happy with the person you find happiness with. Dont allow the bullcrap society says get to you.

*goes back to sipping Lipton*

there you get it wrong. a man with a "colorful" past will always have a "colorful"future.

you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

if he has been sleeping around before he met you what makes you think what you have between your legs is more special than the ones he has had?

if a guy hasn't cultivated self-discipline from the get go, there is no way he can magically have one now.

the only decision you can make is "can I live with his philandering self and risk contracting HIV?"

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Ralphdan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

It seems ure still young,wait by 28 come back here and speak more of ur mind.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Ralphdan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

It seems ure still young,wait by 28 come back here and speak more of ur mind. cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
xendra:
i dont know about old but overused frustrated? sure you will, as long as you talk like this. mention me when you find out I was right
sure can see all the bitterness in your life. Piss out old overused frustrated hag
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful piece .
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by ayamAgenius: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Bae, this is a puerile piece of writing. You are still too young to understand certain things...
Wait till you add a decade more to be gifted with elements of life's acumen...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Amberon11:
get lost and remain there.
kiss my hairy behind skunk
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by FuckTheMod: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:
Op you want to be the one to teach him how to do? tongue

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

You date the stud, then marry the good guy, simple. cool

grin
And who would marry a slut

God forbid!

A virgin or i die

Even with my two virgins, i still...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv, your stand is extremely refreshing in these times. I would ask you to ignore those people making jest of your ideals. Let them wallow in their ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Rhozabeth(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Does ur opinion or ascertion change anything? No!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by ediama(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
I have no experience.
Finally,a "job" that is not asking for 15 years experience. When do I start?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by vascey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
my life is bigger than "personal happiness"

This is very deep.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by xendra: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
slimmy2005:
sure can see all the bitterness in your life. Piss out old overused frustrated hag
hehehe....anyway, thanks for mentioning to lemme knw i was right
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

But he was looking for the right one before he finally found you. As they say, one has to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince.

I'm sure you know some frogs have poisonous glands on their bodies.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Team: Virgin Men
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

To me studs are are just studs, they should be allowed to serve their purpose then move onto the next. tongue

They are just date or boyfriend material, definitely not husband material, marry him at your own peril. tongue

grin

This equality between men and women folks don tire me. Now am gathering my guys: Putin, Assad, Kim yumm yumm, Castro oya lets attack ngwa fast fast!!.

Op on a more serious not, the woman's mind is conditioned to love the stud, and friendzone the very set of guys you are looking. In fact as I write this post you are stupidly in love with a stud they no they write am for face.

In fact you too young to know them and too busy to see the signs.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by chumakk: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
A woman who have slept with than two men is a slut. Olosho
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Jonnie2time: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
I have always thought seeking for admission and employment alike are the most pain staking quest until now that am seeking for a wife! Hmmm! I guess such is also one of the many mysteries of life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by sukkot: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

for a 20 year old you write very good. very hard hitting, dramatic and thought provoking and the way you combine words to make hard hitting punches is exquisite . you got talent baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by csbrown(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Shoroniyen.... grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by TaiKuun(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

grin
please measure the diameter of your pussay and send it to me...
#NoPun
#JuuzCurious
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by PunterTim(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
*yawns*

More bitter bxtches wearing out my lenses with endless nagging..

Prepare to die single, kid!
She shallow but the puccy deep! - J.Cole
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Onyiridike(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstEVA:

grin

You actually take nice guys for fools.

You cannot date them but you want to marry them after sleeping around with ungodly men.

God will never allow my brothers meet your type.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by xynerise: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't even know where to start from. undecided

Having sex with more than 2 women/men in the past doesn't tell anything about a person's sexual morality.

And why is sexual immorality always the major topic in deciding who to marry in future? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I know this one bros. that in my calculation have slept with at least 100 girls , most of them ashawo.(I like him though cos condom is his friend and vice versa).

In 2014 he married this one decent girl. This girl told me one day that he is glad that God gave her a man that is decent to her taste. To which I said praise tha lord ! .

No be for my mouth you go hear say Putin smart pass Obama. It's obvious , genius is genius evil or good. Only old men can see it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. by ijaw1stson: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
akinloluwao:
How will you know the man that has slept with many women? may God help you.

lol
we ibos can do it... do what abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.