Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60903 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
really? you guys must be feeing like the demi gods that you guys are...the princes in shining armor, coming to recue all the princess in the castle..and save us from hunger and poverty..oooo! am sooo excited...hihii!!.........get a life mr man....you dont have respect for women that is why it is very difficult for you guys to find love and happiness..continue to abuse and harass us..but always know that you have sisters and you will get daughters in the future, that is if you haven't had any already..continue..insulting we women and applauding shameful and ill manners behavious of your male fold..then when you have male children..teach them how to hate and disrespect the women folk all together..what an exciting and happy society we will have in Nigeria in the Nearer future..gosh..

You watch to many movies especially Alice in wonderland

Finding love ? I am a family man...we just keep side chicks ..buy them a plate or two of Asun give em like 3k that's all...they are good for taking ....so get a grip
Most
Nigerian women have debased and devalued themselves

Look at a woman crying because a plate of Asun ..God forbid

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jung(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
if its ATM pin to my millions you want.... coman take it... i hav a social etiquette in doggie and reverse cowgirl azz slapping grin

SAMBARRY:
the guy is greedy, fake,lacks table manners and social etiquette. Learn how to be a REAL MAN.dumbo wink!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by bolahayoyahoo: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
NOTED!!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg die on her matter o

E be like say your vexation go cook my beans grin

Why furious FAWORAJAS con full here like this For goodness sake grin grin

Epele o
DonCrust:

Madam, learn to think and rethink before you type. Please don't make me come at you, cos you wont like what I'll tell you.

I'll agree with you if you say Nigerian men have local mentality which means you have a foreign one, so please tell us, is it made in China or Hungary?

I wonder how some people think self... Do you know the kind of impression she gave him way before he asked her out on a date? Continue to form righteousness, as if you've never faked pregnancy or sickness just to know how much your guy cares!

Just as it is easy for olosho like you to spot a gold mine, it's also easy for guys to know a gold digger.

You said you're sick of Nigerian men, that means you've been bleeping Nigerien men... no wonder your romance is spelt 'roman'.

If you like buy yourself a trailer of cow
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by youngest85(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
jadekitana my crush!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by otolinedebby(f): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
U actual define urself as a quick judge, besides u don't know dis person well. dear, change ur attitude get to know people b4 u judge them with their mare display of look.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by girlfriendsnatc: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
[s]Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.[/s]

Funny how someone whose common eyebrows are not even real can be calling somebody else with real eyebrows fake. Why don't you come and rant later about how fake the guy is when you at least have real hair on your eyebrows, or maybe a skin that's not bleached undecided

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by KingRex1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You shouldn't be surprise bro.
She is a known HARLOT here on nairaland.
Take her serious at your own peril, except you nurse the intention of being among the niggaz that desire her borehole pvssy.

Yet she said its just for fun, what nonsense! After displayin her true colors, ideas nd mindset.

Tomorrow one unlucky guy go toast am. I jst dey pity the dude.

Egbon smellymouth i need that 'carry your wahala and go' meme for this thread.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jung:
if its ATM pin to my millions you want.... coman take it... i hav a social etiquette in doggie and reverse cowgirl azz slapping grin

that's an impressive cv. Go and test your doggie styles on buharis a55 first

This your weird sexual fantasies are only good for nollywood. Try harder grin

Oniranu.iyen lamarisi tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Then retype...cheesy
Ok...

Darkenedrebel......

Still typing... embarassed
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Na house for ketu or mile 12 I dey find sef. Where our real estate agent grin
Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa, jadekitana the world renowned ESTATE AGENT. Please come sell houses for your interested buyers oooo.

still trying to think how an OKPO and an estate agent is related.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the guy is greedy, fake,lacks table manners and social etiquette. Learn how to be a REAL MAN.dumbo wink!

Because he asked for change he is fake
Because he ate the Asun he bought with his money he is fake
Because he didn't buy you a glutton a whole vow he lacks table manners

Just negodu oku enu dika gi

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Controversialad: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Why referring to the LADIES to beware!
Chai! we don suffer. You see wetin i dey yarn my fellow ladies them. We don turn to over Dependable soteee dem dey even advise us who we shud depend on and who not to. Ifere eme!
Why should i be carried away by a man's car or size of pocket?
Cant i get my own!
You never hear say women nah president for some countries?

Haba, what is this Dependency syndrome we are associated with?
have you not heard about the likes of Linda Ikeji?

And men biko unu gba break there. Make una stop to dey over generalize this advise joor. Una too join hand dey spoil our girls because una hate to compete with them.
Ndi Uwa!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Funny how someone whose common eyebrows are not even real can be calling somebody else with real eyebrows fake. Why don't you come and rant later about how fake the guy is when you at least have real hair on your eyebrows, or maybe a skin that's not bleached undecided
is it your eyebrows and skin? grin

Why the pepper body? grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dadachidi: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Controversialad:
Chai! we don suffer. You see wetin i dey yarn my fellow ladies them. We don turn to over Dependable soteee dem dey even advise us who we shud depend on and who not to. Ifere eme!
Cant i get my own!

And men biko unu gba break there. Make una stop to dey over generalize this advise joor. Una too join hand dey spoil our girls because una hate to compete with them.
Ndi Uwa!

Umunwa don fall their hands ..fighting for men even married men in public ..meet them online today they will beg you credit tomorrow ...give them 2k they will come spend weekend

Just negodu

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by tijayjay: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
The guy has not done anything wrong, your post only indicate that you expected him to throw his hard earned money at you, you did not get that and you were disappointed, girls with money, go and work and earn your own money let see how you spend it.
Times are hard, people now spend with caution, it is not easy making money this days.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
lol!
Could my day be any better... grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ojuolu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I cannot stop laughing at the OP oh. You need to check yourself. The guy is real.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
shulamitewoman:
nurse chioma ke..abeg oo edit and put anoda name..

Yes na...Lady Chioma is the most popular nurse in Aro Nuero-psychiatric hospital, Abeokuta, and an asylum befitting for the OP...

...abi your name na Chioma? cheesy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg no mind them na hungry village boys full here. Their brain never develop reach the level wey you dey talk grin

Someone wey dey eat asun like say he never see food before GO GET money buy tv? grin

You know whether them still dey squat for their uncles house wey the wife dey show them pepper. Con reach nl dey rake fake raking
Controversialad:
Cant i get my own!

Ndi Uwa!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

In mafia world we call this a classic number ... That's when they kill somebody and puts him in the trunk of the boots and dumps the car in a river

That's a number

You did a good number to that post

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
tijayjay:
The guy has not done anything wrong, your post only indicate that you expected him to throw his hard earned money at you, you did not get that and you were disappointed, girls with money, go and work and earn your own money let see how you spend it.
Times are hard, people now spend with caution, it is not easy making money this days.
if he knew he didn't have money Why did he INVITE her out on a date?is it by force to act what YOU are not tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

In mafia world we call this a classic number ... That's when they kill somebody and puts him in the trunk of the boots and dumps the car in a river

That's a number

You did a good number to that post
#yinmu #

Birds of a feather tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ireneony(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm afraid not pal...but it's more diverse and richer in content.. give it a try sometime...

Because I don give you face now, that makes me missclassy? grin Look at this excuse of a life form that bears semblance to a pikin sired by Taribo West and Iyabo Obasanjo.

This is what happens when a girl is the product of a levirate marriage...

And trying to reap where you did not sow by fawning for Sëun's cöck all day is what you call a life?...

You know why Sëun doesn't even consider you at all - asides from the fact that you look like a 4-dimensional slice bread, your breath is a lethal weapon - don't get me wrong, it's not because it smells so darn good - it's because it is no different from the flatulence of a Zebra...

One would think with old age comes wisdom, Aunty Ireneony - but in your case your intelligence is inversely proportional to the rate at which you respire - the more you breathe, the dümber you become...from the complexion of things, you would have become a complete vegetable before you clock 29...

You are that unfortunate spermatozoon that should have never been allowed to leak out of the prophylactic rubber...or better still, as soon the doctor withdrew you out of your mother's orifice, you should have been disposed with the mittens and syringes or fed to Iheanacho the Calabar dog...

Quote me again and watch me cannibalize you like Issei Sagawa cheesy grin

bingo!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Abeg no mind them na hungry village boys full here. Their brain never develop reach the level wey you dey talk grin

Someone wey dey eat asun like say he never see food before GO GET money buy tv? grin

You know whether them still dey squat for their uncles house wey the wife dey show them pepper. Con reach nl dey rake fake raking

Don't generalise smallie...some of us are here for fun you know ..I think she has advised you ..get a job..Linda ikeji can be your role model

Ikpu gi obu gold? GA resiya abo.kki

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Controversialad:
Cant i get my own!

Ndi Uwa!

Women living with the Cinderella complex since time began...

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You shouldn't be surprise bro.
She is a known HARLOT here on nairaland.
Take her serious at your own peril, except you nurse the intention of being among the niggaz that desire her borehole pvssy.

desire ke

if i tell u my desire for her, u wlll call d DSS for me!

all her threads here revolves around men this men that, men with long boxers, men walking unclad to open gate for her, now is.... bankers are stingy set of people..... shm

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Women living with the Cinderella complex since time began...

Looking for glass shoe ..lol..with their bloated tummy and fat ass that has seeds

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maxi112:
desire ke

if i tell u my desire for her, u wlll call d DSS for me!

all her threads here revolves around men this men that, men with long boxers, men walking unclad to open gate for her, now is.... bankers are stingy set of people..... shm

So you know her ? So she has this reputation?

What the fvck an I doing here then

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Because he asked for change he is fake
Because he ate the Asun he bought with his money he is fake
Because he didn't buy you a glutton a whole vow he lacks table manners

Just negodu oku enu dika gi
abeg stop the hypocrisy. If he didn't have money Why then DID he invite her out on a date.was a gun placed over his head threatening him to take her out and if he's not a grubido that lacks public decorum why did he finish eating his own and start with her.aloleko tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67