Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60819 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
bingo!

You better go treat your bipolar before it deteriorates into something worse...

...dime to dozen olosho that has the facial features of a Trisomy-13 patient...

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Menzy86(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
angry and HUNGRY MEN everywhere grin
Lol what are you sef? Guy abi girl?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

Let me take you out on a date. I would not exhibit stingy tendencies and would drop something at the bar. Are you up for a date ?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
#yinmu #

Birds of a feather tongue

Can you place an order ...Asun pls....lol

Hungry one

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Menzy86:
Lol what are you sef? Guy abi girl?
(S)he is a transgendered. A transgendered operation gone so wrong
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How about sending your father over?

Lols
Biitch you know what you are? DRAMA...
D-dumb
R-retardd
A-asking for
M-more
A-attention

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Don't generalise smallie...some of us are here for fun you know ..I think she has advised you ..get a job..Linda ikeji can be your role model

Ikpu gi obu gold? GA resiya abo.kki
abeg SHUT up your mouth and go and help your mother out with the dishes.be useful at home.for asun only. Aka grubido.

If e pain you too much tell your mummy to prepare asun for you but after you finish with the dishes don't forget to do your assignments.ndi ala tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
abeg SHUT up your mouth and go and help your mother out with the dishes.be useful at home.for asun only. Aka grubido.

If e pain you too much tell your mummy to prepare asun for you but after you finish with the dishes don't forget to do your assignments.ndi ala tongue

So with all these drama you expect a man to buy you Asun
You no go even see kilishi

Ikpu nnunnu
Otu alika

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Yet she said its just for fun, what nonsense! After displayin her true colors, ideas nd mindset.

Tomorrow one unlucky guy go toast am. I jst dey pity the dude.

Egbon smellymouth i need that 'carry your wahala and go' meme for this thread.
Hehehehehe, dont mind her.

In one of her comment some days back, she boasted that the day l.aveda would step on her toe, she is gonna make sure she frustrate her till l.aveda deactivate.
Some person took her serious though, but I didn't because I have come to realise in life that all ladies does is chest beating and nothing more.

Her prayer was answered today on this tread and she ended up posting stale epistle thinking it would melt l.aveda.

I scent jade is a Libidinous, that's how these kinda people behave.

Getting her here on nairaland to fvck is very easy. Just act as a gentleman and sweet talk her and she would even be the one that would send you a pm that carries her contact. There re lot of guys who has done that and right now they have her contact, e.g tokk

Despite that she still opened her mouth and called l.aveda who is a lesser b!tech a wh@re when in reality she jade is worst.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Can you place an order ...Asun pls....lol

Hungry one
go and tell your mummy to cook asun for you or better still you can steal a stray goat and if you're not lucky to get the beating of your life like your colleague kunle poly who was almost lynched for stealing a goat.well,good for you tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dplomaticVal: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Where that cheap olosho laveda the bag of syphillis and std? The grand patron of oloshos! Silly cretin.

Even if ur parents were here, they won't in anyway endorse you. if they were to choose between u & laveda who is olosho. your parents & well-wishers will indubitably identify u as the grand MATRON OF OLOSHOS WORLDWIDE. golllldigggggerrrrr

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by joey150(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seun I want to delet this comment.

We need a remove post button.na mistake i carry enter here.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Yet she said its just for fun, what nonsense! After displayin her true colors, ideas nd mindset.

Tomorrow one unlucky guy go toast am. I jst dey pity the dude.

Egbon smellymouth i need that 'carry your wahala and go' meme for this thread.
baba! U dey call smellymouth for this Mata?

U are on ur own cause he is strike for now... I can bet u to it!

so u won spoil show for him.... "hmmm carry ur wahala fine another person for now".... no come use ur reggae spoil him blues
[/color]
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by 9Too: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIE LIKES IT.
correct guy! anaghi agba nwaoke Ibe

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by shulamitewoman(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yes na...Lady Chioma is the most popular nurse in Aro Nuero-psychiatric hospital, Abeokuta, and an asylum befitting for the OP...

...abi your name na Chioma? cheesy
lol I rather not answer dat...
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ireneony(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You better go treat your bipolar before it deteriorates into something worse...

dime to dozen olosho that has the facial features of a Trisomy-13 patient...
ohhh! All I see is a castrated cafe!

I can see u are off your medicine again grin

Darkenedrebel aka seriousebabe aka missclassy aka misghost.

Now sway!

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by KingRex1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehe, dont mind her.

In one of her comment some days back, she boasted that the day l.aveda would step on her toe, she is gonna make sure she frustrate her till l.aveda deactivate.
Some person took her serious though, but I didn't because I have come to realise in life that all ladies does is chest beating and nothing more.

Her prayer was answered today on this tread and she ended up posting stale epistle thinking it would melt l.aveda.

I scent jade is a Libidinous, that's how these kinda people behave.

Getting her here on nairaland to fvck is very easy. Just act as a gentleman and sweet talk her and she would even be the one that would send you a pm that carries her contact. There re lot of guys who has done that and right now they have her contact, e.g tokk

Despite that she still opened her mouth and called l.aveda who is a lesser b!tech a wh@re when in reality she jade is worst.
mehn i taya for dia mata.. How ur side jare
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by lieutenantHaven: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Madam jadekitana..Sory to say...U are a big fool. Woman u are a dejected, defeated, demented, demoralized, dispirited, disorganized, disordered, debased,deboned, debilitated, deckled, deformed, defiled, deflated (in fact any "de" word u care to mention) embittered and bitter loser.

Wen asensibleble guy (weda banker or not) wants to look for a serious gal and a serious relationship dat could Lead to smtyn he sometimes tries to be funny..he want to kno ur elastic limit. He wants to kno hw patient u could be. Bcs girls these days are notin to write home about. So a guy tries many ways to kno weda d gal hes goin for has some "shock absorbers" u don't kno him yet..u hvnt gone out wt him b4. And nw u hv concluded... U hv lost out. Who told u he is broke ...do u kno Hw much he s paid?...do u kno weda he has other sources of making a leaving?. Are u saying d "starched shirt" he wore on his display pic is Photoshop?

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maxi112:
desire ke

if i tell u my desire for her, u wlll call d DSS for me!

all her threads here revolves around men this men that, men with long boxers, men walking unclad to open gate for her, now is.... bankers are stingy set of people..... shm
The emboldened is synonymous to a Libidinous, and that's what she is.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

So you know her ? So she has this reputation?
What the fvck an I doing here then
baba! apply ni

vacant still dey for u!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by cyberprof: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

Eba mi kigbe ole ooo... u be ole. He wokred for his money and U be olosho, simple.. ole wobia... who are U to even ask D waitress to bring two more. Tifun loron

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by KingRex1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
ohhh! All I see is a castrated cafe!

I can see u are off your medicine again grin

Darkenedrebel aka seriousebabe aka missclassy aka misghost.

Now sway!
na one person u dey yab like this. What happend to the 2016 ireneony?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maxi112:
baba! apply ni

vacant still dey for u!

Why..with her borehole

I can't apply for her type ..she is bitter and her titi and Toto might be bitter

Waste of time and resources
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by girlfriendsnatc: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
is it your eyebrows and skin? grin

Why the pepper body? grin

Pepper body? Very funny grin. Well, I think the 'pepper body' here is the bitter person who wrote a nagging acerbic epistle because she didn't succeed to add another enterprising guy to her maga list. Goddamn hungry #pigeons leeching off boys. They have nothing of value to offer and bring nothing to the table except some infected flaccid over-straffed pûssy that stinks like rotten fish.

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Obiwiz(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

But Nigerian ladies love those that lie to them. They tag frank dudes as "boring". In my country, intelligent ladies are very rare.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa, jadekitana the world renowned ESTATE AGENT. Please come sell houses for your interested buyers oooo.

still trying to think how an OKPO and an estate agent is related.
My oga, I tire o! All that real estate agent crap na just cover up. All na to scam guys. Na common errand girl wey no get job dey for agent. Who can't be an agent? No be to dey collect phone number dey connect the real agent to the fake buyers she has?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

So with all these drama you expect a man to buy you Asun
You no go even see kilishi

Ikpu nnunnu
Otu alika
sebi asun is your problem. Don't worry I will buy a live goat.Mr eat and quench.wonbiliki wobiya.for food only. Nobe ordinary Apple kill abacha .kontinu to dey chop.glutton tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Lankaline(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
OP,are yur parents siblings?,cos any similarity btw yu and a human is purely coincidental!,,,,,
So yu v dated all bankers,,wow,,yyu need a gild medal
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
mehn i taya for dia mata.. How ur side jare
Hehehehehe, as the saying goes, when 2 or more wh@res fight, there re bound to be reviewed secrets scattered everywhere for Any listening ears to hear.

That's what I'm waiting for from the both of them, and I pray and hope they don't end up disappointing.

I dey jare my nigga, just got back from class.

And you? I hope you re having a day that isn't short of perfect?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nychillax(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Come here let me employ your broke ass in my shop you piece of shiit. I have a good job and a good fashion brand! What do u have? Nairaland grand patron in whorism, foolish girl. I'm an estate agent what are u? Jambite sucking diicks for a living I guess! Bush pig

Laugh wan kill me here,jade uno well at all.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Maxi112: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

The emboldened is synonymous to a Libidinous, and that's what she is.
when I saw this thread today,I no she will defiantly get it hot for opening this kind of thread...

how is ur day going bro?

I invited u here for a reason... hope u no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65