Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60657 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by KingRex1(m): 3:37am On Apr 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Thank you my brother, u do philosophy and logic for school. Wetin be the Latin name that year sef?
Omo bros e don tey o. Try google am
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by MoneypassGod(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Funkybabee:
yes,nah true u said @Op they are so stingy even useless to the county.
If ur parents failed their financial responsibilties why don't u go get a job instead of begging money frm bankers??

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by techlegs: 4:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Going around to eat asun is what some people do for a living, BTW it's his money and he has a right to spend within his limits. There's love in sharing so don't expect to eat your own asun alone.
Didn't he order for any drink? Soft, beer, cream or whiskey.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by jameschibuike(m): 5:09am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=44308559]Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.[/

Shameful of you, you just showed that you can't add any value to him. Why won't he collect his change, is it not his money? You girls always like free things. I hope u heard what happened to a giirl in Ikorodu.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by nkakp(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

She is just ...her ish much....u fit am sha

I would love to slap her but that would be animal abuse. ...

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by swankmee(f): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.

Seconded........ If he was fake and stingy...as u claimed .. U wouldn't have gone out with him na
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Taryur3(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
That is how Olosho like you always got dissapointed.the young man chose a different lifestyle to spend his money so its never your headache.how much do you earn with your per night olosho offer?oh...you expect him to free #100 with this harsh economy.madam...if you want to be wise go and get a job and quit olosho life.iranuabasha.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by watchworldpro: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2016
This babe Na fool.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2016
nkakp:

I would love to slap her but that would be animal abuse. ...
lol

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by hifaif1: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

And where did u report it? To the mods again? tongue

I went to Panti to report them. Don't worry, you can't know panti. But I can assure you that your grievances would be thoroughly dealt with!!!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Must a man always spend on a woman? what happened to loving a man naturally without any financial attachment?

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by goooze(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
omoharry:
I have a Job and i pay my bills..but you guys should behave like men and stop behaving like ill mannered men..if he knew he didn't have enough spare cash for the date..why did he ask her out..he can still be able to get the asun and both of them will eat it..see..i have dated a guy before and when i suggested we hang out, he honestly came out open that he is not really buzz up at the moment..i understood and we decided to go dutch since he is the kind of guy that wouln't allow a women to pay his bills on a date..any man and i repeat any man that enjoys when women pays his bill on a first date is a looser and irresponsible..responsible men hold themselve together even when they have just 500 in thier pocket..they know how to command respect with that alone..so many children on Nairaland these days.
I love this
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Olaoluwa66(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

. what happened to the Word 'SOME'
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by OneManLegion(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
Haha!smiley

So, I'm blushing Indigo...I just don't support Anything that's wrong.

Sorry I brought You here.
the thread got locked, I guess?

I don't even know what that means.

I was going to tell 'em if they think this is another dumb thread from Jade(like I do), then they should ignore it. In fact, this is my last post on this thread.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by bisiboi(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2016
God heal this lady for us....chai
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Tinyemeka(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:

You are a complete (strike that, an incomplete) buffoonic slowpoke. You go to hook an unconfirmed fella in the bank simply because you see shoes and suits flashed in his DP.

Then you come hear to rant about how stingy and empty 'bankers' are. Do you even know what the term Banker means?

Are you mad?! Really, are you mad?!

That figure you see in the attached pic for Graduate Trainee, is the monthly net for one who has been converted to full staff. The entry level.

So appraise by yourself and figure out the level of the person you went out with.

Stop being a nuisance and causing public embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
HardMirror:
Na wa o! Is this your best picture (ur dp)? Chai! Local girl!
You are so mean
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by roxanne3(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2016
A few deductions from the posts here:

1. Some are angry because she committed a fallacy of Hasty Generalisation (all bankers)

2. Some are angry because she went out with the guy because of his flashy dp's and social network show-offs

3. Some men are angry because she was insultive to men in general

4. Some ladies are jealous because they are not as beautiful as she is

5. Some men are angry just because she doesn't reply their mentions or PMs

6. Jadekitana is just having fun, her post is her opinion, you either support it or not. You don't have to insult her.

7. The mods have a thing for Jade, the male mods.

8. That's all

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by fetrillion(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana:

U need Jesus
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Dirkcoyt: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Jade u need nt 2generalise...d rich ones are upstairs doing business collaborations..u dnt see dem anyhow in d banking hall..am sure d one u went out with shld be one of d CSR or cashiers, dose ones are broke.. dey r just helping us count our money..sorry 4d bad date tho lol..

You should make this particular song your favourite. "I'm a slave" by lucky dubey.

See this slave with suited clothes telling another slave they just help them to count their money, really? Bifch really? You're also broke! The truth is you're just a slave in that firm also, you don't own what you work, you get what you spend your time on. Get a life and you can do better with the brain they gave you, remember idle brain is rubbish workshop.

Low life like you with ugly paint on your head that should be a source of income through tourism for the government! I know one thing numbhead will conclude is that I'm in the banking industry, you will be more stupid to even think that from your warped mind. NB you won't see me in job/vacancy section cause I pay employ with the little resource I make do of. Now Bleep out from gathering of intellect.

Why I called you out was because you downgraded a fellow worker of yours when you also not different, just imagine if by chance you own a company of your own? Your staff will be here writing how bad their boss is on the frontpage of nl, respect people!

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=jameschibuike post=44329563][/quote] . . . . Pls what happened to the girl in Ikorodu?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

You should make this particular song your favourite. "I'm a slave" by lucky dubey.

See this slave with suited clothes telling another slave they just help them to count their money, really? Bifch really? You're also broke! The truth is you're just a slave in that firm also, you don't own what you work, you get what you spend your time on. Get a life and you can do better with the brain they gave you, remember idle brain is rubbish workshop.

Low life like you with ugly paint on your head that should be a source of income through tourism for the government! I know one thing numbhead will conclude is that I'm in the banking industry, you will be more stupid to even think that from your warped mind. NB you won't see me in job/vacancy section cause I pay employ with the little resource I make do of. Now Bleep out from gathering of intellect.

Why I called you out was because you downgraded a fellow worker of yours when you also not different, just imagine if by chance you own a company of your own? Your staff will be here writing how bad their boss is on the frontpage of nl, respect people!
This is what I call total finishing. Bros why o why?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ogorwyne(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
menix:

That why am hating ur ugly akamu face..

Abeg go enrol 4 english class or u type in pigin.
Oh my God oh, you nd dis babe! Laff wan kill me o. U hav mouth abeg. Especially d 'yeesterday chewing gum post'.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol u b madrid fan?
Up barca! tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

You dey mind the mumu?
Attention seekers undecided

sad
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by OneManLegion(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2016
roxanne3:
A few deductions from the posts here:

1. Some are angry because she committed a fallacy of Hasty Generalisation (all bankers)

2. Some are angry because she went out with the guy because of his flashy dp's and social network show-offs

3. Some men are angry because she was insultive to men in general

4. Some ladies are jealous because they are not as beautiful as she is

5. Some men are angry just because she doesn't reply their mentions or PMs

6. Jadekitana is just having fun, her post is her opinion, you either support it or not. You don't have to insult her.

7. The mods have a thing for Jade, the male mods.

8. That's all

Fine girl. grin

*****Modified*****

This girl is fine AND smart; what manner of sorcery is this?

grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Titilayooni(f): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.
This babe wan kill me with laff....babe work for your own money..#team noliability to a man#

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ScofieldBello(m): 1:30am On Apr 03, 2016
I like your spirit dear.

Good morning.
Titilayooni:
This babe wan kill me with laff....babe work for your own money..#team noliability to a man#

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Titilayooni(f): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2016
ScofieldBello:
I like your spirit dear.

Good morning.
goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by CaroLyner(f): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2016
ActOfWar:

I like ur stance on this matter smiley
Never expected such post from u, was expecting to display ur usual attitude, but alas! I was Wrong. Keep it up wink
usual attitude...mmm.which is?

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by CaroLyner(f): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Jadekitana as i heard was raised in a broken family....she's got a whole lot of psychological problems...heard she once attempted suicide...please u all should just ignore the hoe..i beg una
Lmao. no wonder

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by chykere(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

I am a banker. And dear I do not earn less than 70k probably contract staff but trust me my salary is way above that. I invest and invest. I am a lady but it's wrong to generalise. Stop looking into the pocket of man and make ur own money. I love a man to spoil me crazy but I do spoil myself too and him if need be. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.