Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60671 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Toscoas2(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:

u called my face akamu what about yours,hope u look mirror before u say so. you that ur face look like monkey abi obuko I want to say,u that they can't give me for Zara and collect it.and also u said I should go enroll for English class,I will beg u to go and use that money to do something meaningful for your family abeg don't let lala ban me.
jst check to confirm, don't b annoyed, d guy is saying nothing bt d truth!!

3 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by duduade: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Funny enough...bankers are one of the most stingy dudes on earth...Dunno why...i have this cousin of mine who works in one of top banks in Marina....

...She loves shopping like hell...the least of her Shirts is 15k but shes as stingy as hellll....They spend money on themselves only...thats what i notice...

Do you know if her cliiitooris suffered hell? Make she enjoy her sweat jooor
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by ourchoice(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Unfortunately, many ladies don't know that they can find true love and marriage partner on this forum.....if only u ladies know the kind of guys that visit this forum and may become attracted to u just by your well cultured profile picture, comments and display cry

@jadekitana, try and be more civil, there are many good guys who maybe observing u but your utterances, comments and threads will put them off, be careful!

Life isn't just about money, having fun, partying and clubbing...true happiness is the key!

I wish u and other ladies that just love money and material things will understand that it is easy to acquire wealth but very difficult to live a fulfilled happy life.

Pursue happiness and love and wealth will sure come!

Frankwealth Team smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
This thread is so full of vile.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Specialbaby(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You see your life? Despite all your long epistles that contained nothing but trashes, cussing others reminding you who you are, an OKPO, all you got were below 10 likes while those you were cussing had 20 and above likes in their comments.

Who has now disgraced each other's personality on nairaland between me and you?

Shame!

*puuuaaa* I spit on your life and existence.

Wasted; Rejected, Dejected and Castrated Harlot.

Please kindly click on REPORT after reading this comment and report me to your asslicking mods. That's what kids are known for and fond of doing, REPORTING.
stfu jare!

You have been hyperventilating on this thread,what exactly is the matter with you?? The lady you are even insulting don't know if you exist,she haven't even respond to any of your insults yet you keep typing inffectual trash,stop behaving like a kid and step on your game.

Gone are days when guys use insults as a means of getting ladies attention!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Talk? Nope! The cheap THING about me is this equation is the flatulent stinking micro phenese of a hungry trailer-park-thrash thirsty wimp like me looking to upgrade my life by mooching off independent WOMEN because I'm asun hungry .
grin grin

Intresting tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Specialbaby(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

somebody HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Girl, seriously, you look so ....

UGLY
and you are one to call others ugly eeh you this mosquito look alike with agama lizard head?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.
bros I wish to know you, you really impress me with this reply...100,000,000 likes for only you man, Your real man!

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by girlfriendsnatc: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
adjust your lens mr man,the two pix are not the same,wtf!!

Maybe you should adjust your brain, so you can be intelligent enough to see that something holds in common: fake mooching thirsty hoes that want to hump on Phyno's d!ck

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by BigBizzy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God never bring our path or your likes in female skin together... Amen.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by mevisbleek: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by donaldekechi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:
yes,nah true u said @Op they are so stingy even useless to the country.
come mek I dash u money to make ur hair .. Ur dp ehhh

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by teeghurl(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
chericleo:
Dear it's not gud to generalise things. Not every banker is broke, u only met d bad 1. Besides u might not rili understand a banker until ur 1. because Wat u call stingy might b seen as economy and efficiency in d business field. And most tyms dai practice Wat dai are taught. But Not rili saying Wat he did was gud or bad, But dear not all bankers are bad. Sorry abt Wat happened.
Awww! Look at that. Lol
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by menix(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funkybabee:

u called my face akamu what about yours,hope u look mirror before u say so. you that ur face look like monkey abi obuko I want to say,u that they can't give me for Zara and collect it.and also u said I should go enroll for English class,I will beg u to go and use that money to do something meaningful for your family abeg don't let lala ban me.

Pls change ur name from funkybabe to Illiteratebabe..

Keep face like yesterday chewed gum..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
hifaif1:

They have to package to get the desperate ladies!!! You can't blame them. But don't be angry. I am going to Panti right now to report all of them!!!
you go need tfare?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by tushgirl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
mevisbleek:
My advise to naija guys is to go for Oyinbo. Oyinbo girls know the value of money because they work pretty hard to earn it.

Imperial oil in Alberta was hiring female tanker drivers and they got lot of cv's from women. Dangote dey find tanker driver, how many women apply.

If na Oyinbo babe, as the asun cost 500 all a guy has to do is drop 250 on the table and the Oyinbo babe will act accordingly.

Don't get me wrong. Not all naija women are like this sha. I'm married to my ibo sweety but I set the record straight from the onset. No dog f......G. It's high time men start marrying only women that can/will add value to the life.

The present state of the economy demands that all hands should be on deck at all times (ie dual family income). We have past the Era when men act like super men and handle everything themselves cos If they die from stress, the woman will surely seek for affection somehow and somewhere.

I make six figures CAD but even the six figures won't cut it if I were to handle entire household expenses alone.

Nna eh, I know that girls are meant to be cherished and worshipped (I cherish my boo) but make una try push a little bit more.

Thanks ladies. No disrespect to anyone. I love and respect women. I'm by no way a sexist.
You are mad.Broke nigga looking for excuse,Dont go and make money like your fellow guys......idiot.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Jadekitana as i heard was raised in a broken family....she's got a whole lot of psychological problems...heard she once attempted suicide...please u all should just ignore the hoe..i beg una
hello bae... This is brutal now, u later end her career for here... You deserve dis #kisses#
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Specialbaby:
stfu jare!

You have been hyperventilating on this thread,what exactly is the matter with you?? The lady you are even insulting don't know if you exist,she haven't even respond to any of your insults yet you keep typing inffectual trash,stop behaving like a kid and step on your game.

Gone are days when guys use insults as a means of getting ladies attention!
Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?

Where have you been sweet? Because it seems you haven't been on nairaland until this very moment you quoted my comments; AGAIN!

If you had been, you would have been quoting my comments before this day. That's what you are good at doing, sweetheart. Its all good you know.

Sorry sweetheart, whose attention did you just mentioned I'm seeking? Jade's attention? I laugh you in red Hahahahahahaha.

But lets face it here sweetheart, if your assertion is truth, then does that means you are also seeking my attention? Because all you do is to roam all over nairaland looking for my comments that you would quote. Or how best to define someone seeking another's attention?

Well, its crystal clear here on nairaland that LIKE YOU, LIKE HER; LIBIDINOUS HARLOTS

I wasn't supposed to reply you, but I just had to just to deliver you this message *if you desire and crave for me, just do away with your pride and tell me. I'm not the introverted kinda guy, so I would treat and handle your feelings with care. Else, please stop quoting my comments when none of my initial has ever been directed at you.

Good pm sweetheart and I hope the dark of the night is treating you well and like who you are, like jade, OKPO!

Muahhhh!

Before i forget, replying this comment or not, you wont get a subsequent reply from me.

3 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

You don see maga na, don't go a make your own money be jumping from one broke guy to another! Wasted my time reading bull shit!!!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by skywalker240(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
heheheheheehe

So much for how to spot AJEBOTERS ?..i remember ur thread.

U see urself,..see where too much desperation for ajebuters don land u?..

Anyway,
Ashewo/Gold d!gging no be work iyoooo, na management iyooo

Kwantinu......make u no go fyn better work do now that u have not passed ur prime grin

Na sugesstion oo....ehen no fight me.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by hifaif1: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
sexytyga:
you go need tfare?

Don't worry, bro. I have already reported them. I have even written a statement. It is for Jadekitana and kashybaby to come and corroborate it!!! In the next one month, all those stingy bankers will be behind bars, including those living fake lives!!!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
No sorry I don't have to drag myself to your level, i'm making you understand I know very well what u doing and the silly games u playing but u messing with the wrong person! If you wanna continue this rubbish be ready for what you see, now fvck off my thread, I don't need mucus and stds dropping here!
Jade you talk well... Olosho bitchy... You broke die, see your thread sef... Ode oshi
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sexytyga(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
skywalker240:
heheheheheehe

So much for how to spot AJEBOTERS ?..i remember ur thread.

U see urself,..see where too much desperation for ajebuters don land u?..

Anyway,
Ashewo/Gold d!gging no be work iyoooo, na management iyooo

Kwantinu......make u no go fyn better work do now that u have not passed ur prime grin

Na sugesstion oo....ehen no fight me.
no mind her bro

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Audreah(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
midehi2:

i think this has entered fp, wait for more bashing.... grin

but seriously you joking right

how are you
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by mevisbleek: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
tushgirl:
You are mad.Broke nigga looking for excuse,Dont go and make money like your fellow guys......idiot.

My 3hours pay Cheque = Your monthly Salary

I ain't stingy dear. Strategic spending amidst this tough economic times.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Arckeen: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
see as them don gather full the place

Angry and broke a55 niggurs everywhere grin

Because he no enter the promiseland grin

Assuming he enter promise land na another song we go dey hear grin
who be Broke a55 niggurs? You mean your folks?

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by tonytony208(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

Dont you think it is high time you dropped some of your high expectations about men and get married? Don't think I'm referring to this banker thing; I only think you have been searching for Mr right for too long. Lady, you are beauriful. Complete your beauty by placing that crown of glory (marriage) on your beauriful head; it is high time.

What about you stop looking for "men in your class" and look rather for good characters (not like that of the banker...Lolz). I'm certain many good men with good characters will give their hearts to you.

By the way,how far with that your auditor friend? Well, it is your life and you have full right to live it like you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Have I Been Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.