Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Little Lost - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Lost (2865 Views)

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / See What a Little Child is Doing ( Photo) / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Lost by GEW: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

Benin city or Benin Republic?

as in alhaji osaro edokpolor of benin city?

@OP, i dont know why you guys are only worth these past their sell by date men. as a mole he is allowed 4 so be patient with him.

henryhemon:

i think he's using you big time,can't imagine anyone that truely loves his gf asking her to marry some other person,i ask n this marriage,aren't you going to sleep with the man?its cery clear his using you,he doesn't have an atom of love for you.
how would you know this when the man is allwed 4
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Thanks alot debestl

I love the Yoruba tribe and what it is about that I gave my 5yr old a Yoruba name.

But anyway, you know sometimes you have to learn your lesson by falling. But not this time around. It is just so amazing that you have to still squeeze through the bad oranges to get to the sweet ones. (So I guess squeeze on!) tongue
Re: A Little Lost by debest1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
countrygrl:

Thanks alot debestl

I love the Yoruba tribe and what it is about that I gave my 5yr old a Yoruba name.

But anyway, you know sometimes you have to learn your lesson by falling. But not this time around. It is just so amazing that you have to still squeeze through the bad oranges to get to the sweet ones. (So I guess squeeze on!) tongue
You're welcome, ironically I like sqeezing as well, ha ha ha
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
So how can we start a personal conversation. Do you have a e-mail or aim account? There are things that I am interested in. I am also a new muslim convert. So you can imagine my frustration with this person. Who is also a muslim(devout)LOL
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
I dont really think his tribe should be the major issue here.

Different countries, different exposures.

He's Francophone, for example, while Naijas are English speaking. Find out how things roll in Benin Republic, unless he says he was born and raised in Nigeria.

big difference. His being Yoruba doesnt mean he has the same attitude as a Yoruba man from across the border, and shouldnt be viewed the same.

Even among themselves Yorubas arent identical.

Look at an AA from the US and compare with their black Canadian counterparts if you dont get what I'm saying.
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
GEW:

as in alhaji osaro edokpolor of benin city?

I dont get your point?

is there anywhere in Africa without indigenous muslims?
Re: A Little Lost by debest1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
countrygrl:

So how can we start a personal conversation. Do you have a e-mail or aim account? There are things that I am interested in. I am also a new muslim convert. So you can imagine my frustration with this person. Who is also a muslim(devout)LOL
dan_olumo@hotmail.com
Re: A Little Lost by CyberG: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Poster. . .

Well,
countrygrl:

Well, I doubt you require any advice! Take a few moments to think: What do YOU want? Write it down! See if being married for BUSINESS or for PLAY (married for marriage sake, divorce could be tomorrow) or REALLY MARRIED for love and plan to stay married is on your list. You said you are completing college, so don`t you think you will make more money with peace of mind and marital stability when you complete college? But if you want temporal money and happiness, it is your choice too!

I wish ladies will think of the FUTURE and make good decisions, not when they are 50+ and still LOOKING for the ONE
Re: A Little Lost by sexybabes(f): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2009
@poster
Just don't agree in marrying anyone and see if he sticks around.
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

Hello,

I met this niqerian guy(well he is from Benin)but claims niqerian. He is a muslim, but married a citizen for his papers. She lives in Texas and he lives in Bklyn, NY. We have been dating for 3mths. I am a U.S. citizen (born and raised). The other day he ask me to marry his friend to help him with his papers. I work and am completing my graduate degree. Now unless I am stupid, why would he ask me to marry his friend(for atleast 3 1/2 yrs). Would you ask your girlfriend for this huge favor if you were truly interested in in her. Someone help me to clear my eyes. What the lipsrsealed  he asking of me?

well, he just clearly stated that u are not important to him and why on earth do u think he can easily leave the other woman and stick with u, life has many dynamics and the last thing u want to do is keep ur options slim with such a guy like that.
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 2:43am On Aug 01, 2009
What can I say, I thought that he was a genuine person. But, hey life goes on. Is this how African men choose to see a African American woman as (a green card provider)? Are there any African men that are seriously, truly, honestly interested in African American women?
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 2:56am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

What can I say, I thought that he was a genuine person. But, hey life goes on. Is this how African men choose to see a African American woman as (a green card provider)? Are there any African men that are seriously, truly, honestly interested in African American women?

ok that is crossing the line, it is just like the popular belief that if u see an AA woman with a white man it is bcuz of his money, that is just being stereotyping on folks. some africans have their priorities messed up but they are not the only one in the wrong, i have met many AAs that do this marriage deal as a biz and they care less for the guy just the money. now there are other nigerians and africans who are interested in AA women but u have to look for them, just like u have to look for a good AA brother or a good white guy that loves u for u not what u can give them but for u.
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2009
I don't think that was crossing the line. I think that was asking a question.
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

I don't think that was crossing the line. I think that was asking a question.

ok, hope i answered ur question
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2009
It is YOU!!! What do you want from meeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 3:23am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

It is YOU!!! What do you want from meeeeeeeeeeeeee tongue

can't i answer ur questions?
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 3:38am On Aug 01, 2009
aighttt, I give you that benefit of a strong doubt. So is that all you do? I mean like just answer questions. You don't have any Dr. Phil(LOL)
Re: A Little Lost by ravenzord(m): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2009
D guy's username is na2day? Dt alone qualifies him 2 be NL's Dr Phil.N don't worry,I'd see u as sumthing apart from a means of procuring a green card if I found U attractive,regardless of ur nationality,U dig?
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 3:51am On Aug 01, 2009
So you say, your royal hoodness kiss
Re: A Little Lost by CyberG: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

@Countrygrl. . .well, like you will suspect, there are a LOT of genuine people, Nigerians and Africans, who care about AA women and NOT because of green cards, money or material things. You will just have to find such a person or wait to be found by such a guy! I know people who are just looking for a REAL lady and not looking for a "green card provider"!
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 4:33am On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

aighttt, I give you that benefit of a strong doubt. So is that all you do? I mean like just answer questions. You don't have any Dr. Phil(LOL)

Dr. who? girl plzzzzz!
Re: A Little Lost by Kelvinj(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2009
@countrygirl
but wait a min,
Do u knw dis friend of his?
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2009
No, I do not know his friend. Why do you ask?
Re: A Little Lost by ravenzord(m): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2009
Cos he's wondering hw ur friend could expect u 2 get married 2 s'mun U don't even know,n4 3 n a half yrs,DAMN! N as 4 what I said b4,I'm serious, do I look like I lie on saturday mornings?
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
Cos he's wondering hw ur friend could expect u 2 get married 2 s'mun U don't even know,n4 3 n a half yrs,DAMN! N as 4 what I said b4,I'm serious, do I look like I lie on saturday mornings?

N don't worry,I'd see u as sumthing apart from a means of procuring a green card if I found U attractive,regardless of ur nationality,U dig?

What are you saying? kiss
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

N don't worry,I'd see u as sumthing apart from a means of procuring a green card if I found U attractive,regardless of ur nationality,U dig?

[size=16pt]What are you saying? [/size]kiss

ignore him, he had 2 much 2 drink grin grin
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2009
If you don't slap the guy. . . I will slap you angry lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Anyway,

I haven't talk to my(bf) since Thursday. He got upset that I ask my good friend about the situation. He was like "Oh, you took our business to your friend?" I told him that I needed her advice because I know that she is not bias and give me a honest opinion. Then he said I will call you back. Well I waited for a day. Nothing, then I call he didn't answer, so later I call block my number and he answered as soon as he heard my voice he hung up and that was it.

So I guess that is it. And, I really did like him alot.
Re: A Little Lost by na2day2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
countrygrl:

Anyway,

I haven't talk to my(bf) since Thursday. He got upset that I ask my good friend about the situation. He was like "Oh, you took our business to your friend?" I told him that I needed her advice because I know that she is not bias and give me a honest opinion. Then he said I will call you back. Well I waited for a day. Nothing, then I call he didn't answer, so later I call block my number and he answered as soon as he heard my voice he hung up and that was it.

So I guess that is it. And, I really did like him alot.

girl, i will just tell u this, he is not worth the stress, just my 2 cents and u know in this economy, 2 cents is alot
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
Women complain about being victims of heartbreak after letting themselves be used like common tissue paper to wipe  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Lost by countrygrl(f): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
:oWait one second,

Who said anything about being USED!
As soon as I was asked I started seeking honest advice
So there was no time to be or get used. It is just once feeling start to creep in its either you go on feelings or you choose your morals/values. I can not at this moment call myself a used tissue. Sorry, don't mean to disapoint your comment.
Re: A Little Lost by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
OOOH YEAH?!?!?!?!

And wats the point of asking for advice when the answer is STARING AT YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE. . .
This whole thing is unnecessary if you ask me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important Observation About Women! / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / Have Women Of Today Lost Their Usefulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.