Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1013008 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:
Thanks Bro. state of origin cert only.
Do you bear the same surname with your uncle?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2016
penitential:
Yes. I will be going. Have you gotten your TRV?
Awaiting TRV and u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 2:02am On Jun 13, 2016
charlie111:

grin grin grin not like i'm happy it happened to him, but I warned him. Not to mention he was charged #1200000. They even gave him an imaginary job cry embarassed ..lol

Lmao. It is possible it is not a fake. Assumption is a killer. If he knows his UCI or application number, he can still apply for Gcms notes from a reliable source to confirm the authenticity of the visa. That's my half kobo on the matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 3:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Good morning to everyone in the house and wishing us all a wonderful week.

Please I would like to have some clarity here, I got refused based on insufficient fund, employment prospects and personal asset last February. After requesting Gcms note, the vo said, considering the economic status of the country, there is limited employment prospects for a student to going for bachelor of arts and social sciences. Therefore I have changed the course now to bachelor of management, do you think it is necessary for me to explain in my sop that I have been denied visa I the past for limited employment prospects but in this one I have changed it to business management or I should not talk about it because the vo already knows I have changed the course?

And secondly, I worked in my uncle shop during the time I wasn't attending school for 5years, but the enterprise got registered in June 2015 though it existed since 2010 but wasn't registered please can someone give me idea on how to address this? If it were you, what would you have said or why wasn't the enterprise or company registered since, what can I say here? As we are all naija here we know how tinzzz dey go.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 4:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Gud mrn gurus, pls I have a friend who works in one of oil servicing companies around bt intend to move to canada to work. Wat are his options? Apart from the study route. Plsss its urgent, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2016
CSSPATRICK:
Online application!! Can someone here guide me on how to compress application documents / file. I have a file weighing over 19MB, can someone tell we how to go about this asap. Happky sunday
Go to your scan page, reduce the DPI to 75%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Awaiting TRV..... i submitted on 20th April. When did u submitted yours?
burrytee:

Awaiting TRV and u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2016
I applied through maple education as well, I submitted on 20th April and no medical call yet.
maspero22:

the agent is Maple Education Canada. It is a big agent. they always track my application with my tracking details but always get 'application in progress'.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kylexy1(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2016
yemdogg:

To u Of Ottawa? I think not.
While filling the online application there's no part where you are asked to upload stuffs.k

There is... u just have to look properly... didnt courier anything

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
Both are good,depending on what you want.
Bleuocean:
hey guys between Conestoga and Humber college which will you recommend ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uvagho(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
CassetteBoy:

you've missed the whole point. @uvagho said his tracking doesn't show any location at all. go back and read
yes...Mine shows absolutely no location

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2016
uvagho:
yes...Mine shows absolutely no location

oh...sorry about the mix-up... sorry for mistaking your gender
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Good morning everyone, I have learnt a lot following this thread. Please, I'm still on my SOP, I'm applying through a visa application centre, how do I address the SOP? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
penitential:
Awaiting TRV..... i submitted on 20th April. When did u submitted yours?
Mine was April 19th. Shud b 8wks end of these week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Pls any info will be very useful
mcobex:
Gud mrn gurus, pls I have a friend who works in one of oil servicing companies around bt intend to move to canada to work. Wat are his options? Apart from the study route. Plsss its urgent, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Ymc007:
Good morning everyone, I have learnt a lot following this thread. Please, I'm still on my SOP, I'm applying through a visa application centre, how do I address the SOP? Thanks
Bigup to the sweaty minds that has taken timeout to do a compilation.sure you can find these useful.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gevqbkct9l0ciw/AAD400Wcj0_iyWelUk6AZe2ma?dl=0

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by xij38580: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Good morning,

I need some clarifications. I know as a single person when applying for a TRV am supposed to show proof of funds for a years upkeep usually $10,000. When an accompanying spouse is involved in the application does this become $20,000 ?

Also I have 90% of my funds in a money market fund. Its an habit thats been with me for some years now. Can I present this as proof of funds , since it takes 2 -3 days for the money to clear into my account.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
metrecube:

Do you bear the same surname with your uncle?
No
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeoluwa00: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2016
maspero22:

i've not been called oo. The thing tire me
mine is almost 11 weeks and no medical call at all. I just tire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=ramsol00 post=46462062]

Biko make una help me answer this question ooooĆ²oooooooooo. Pls help a brother!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
ramsol00:
Good afternoon wonderful people,

Pls I need the experienced members on here to advice me on my nnext move.

I got admission offer from Humber College to study Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management. I studied Economics Education ( 2.1) for under graduate with more than 2years experience in banking. Do you think going for this program most especially in Humber college will not be a red flag? Do you think this can be explained in my sop?

I'm also considering an Msc Economics in Manitoba. Pls do Manitoba process applicant admission immidiately after submission or wait until after deadline. I want to know whether if I start the admission for the January deadline I can use their admission letter to process my trv application before June end.

Pls someone should assist me with a university where i can do Msc in Economics or related course with my under graduate in Economics Education (2.1) and does accept transcript upload and no initial deposit.

God bless you all

Biko make una help me provide answers to these questions naaa. ...pls help a brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by stinux(f): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2016
@ kylexy1 are you sure you uploaded all your documents online? cos l also applied to Uottawa and my CV and SOP was sent as an attachment to a given mail id while my transcripts were sent directly from my school to Ottawa. Just asking?
kylexy1:

In my opinion. U can upload all ur documents online even transcripts. Dats what i did and got admitted to meng although my cgpa isnt dat low
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Yes,but make sure you get your money into your account..
xij38580:
Good morning,

I need some clarifications. I know as a single person when applying for a TRV am supposed to show proof of funds for a years upkeep usually $10,000. When an accompanying spouse is involved in the application does this become $20,000 ?

Also I have 90% of my funds in a money market fund. Its an habit thats been with me for some years now. Can I present this as proof of funds , since it takes 2 -3 days for the money to clear into my account.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2016
justwise:

If you can afford to sponsor yourself then you don't need to include your cousin in it. There is nothing wrong with you sponsoring yourself.

I hahail you boss. Pls I would be applying for my study permit soon. My aunty has decided to transfer N6m to my account for the programme and I will also be using another uncle as co-sponsor. So my question is do I still need my aunt's bank statement (with much available balance ) or just an explanation in my sop?
If no, pls what are the documents I will need from her?

Thank you .

Hello wonderful people. ...Please I need your usual contribution here ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TheDreamChaser: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Who has paid Conestoga deposit or any deposit of any kind 1000CAD and above without using form A? How did you go about it? Very urgent please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Yes,it raises a red flag,only you have a better story to tell the Vo why you are put in for this course,kind of inter-woven,and if you can search for the search for the same course it will be nice,as per schools,just type on google the course then put canada at the back...you have it
ramsol00:

Biko make una help me provide answers to these questions naaa. ...pls help a brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
mcobex:

He can apply via Canada FSW...With this, he can get his PR before leaving the country. There is a thread for Canada FSW here on Nairaland.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
burrytee:

Bigup to the sweaty minds that has taken timeout to do a compilation.sure you can find these useful.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gevqbkct9l0ciw/AAD400Wcj0_iyWelUk6AZe2ma?dl=0
Thanks for your reply but I'm in Abuja, do I still address it to the high commission in Victoria island Lagos? Size I read some guys say their application was processed in Ghana or something like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.