Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account (58238 Views)

Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Many thanks for your assistance.

horsepower24:

I don't have information bout heritage bank. But you need to know the bank that supports the industry the kind of business you run is. If they don't need collateral. They might take an asset debenture on your inventory and the loan amount won't b too high
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by MukaboxNG: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
ok, send me a PM.

Please drop it here cus I don't really like d pm method neither do I even know how to do that
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Bookiemart01(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol.
Business name registration is 20k negotiable.

MukaboxNG:

Please drop it here cus I don't really like d pm method neither do I even know how to do that
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by MukaboxNG: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Lol.
Business name registration is 20k negotiable.

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Bookiemart01(f): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am an accountant.

MukaboxNG:

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by kolexy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Olukologia:
Fidelity Bank is one of de best banks in Nigeria for business account. I have numbers of big companies running it.

Fidelity kwa? Is op a gambler?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by kolexy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rexnegro:
Please for my sake explain better, cos am About to open one with them....

I think the problem is that most people expect Banks to finance a start-up. If I was a Banker, I won't finance someone with no track record.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by MukaboxNG: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I am an accountant.

Ok but would like to haveit done myself
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Bookiemart01(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2016
OK, Do your findings then.I charge for it. Cheers grin

MukaboxNG:

Ok but would like to haveit done myself
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by MukaboxNG: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
OK, Do your findings then.I charge for it. Cheers grin

Ofcourse I do know the way to cac, anyway I already got what I wanted. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Bookiemart01(f): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thank God for you.
Uw

MukaboxNG:

Ofcourse I do know the way to cac, anyway I already got what I wanted. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Rexnegro(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2016
somez:
If its not Gtb then dont open any account.
why bro...Please enlighten me on This pls...
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by somez(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Apart from the high quality of servce and package gtb has over other banks, they also have a strong capital base for business minded individuals.
Rexnegro:
why bro...Please enlighten me on This pls...
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Rexnegro(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
somez:
Apart from the high quality of servce and package gtb has over other banks, they also have a strong capital base for business minded individuals.
ok bro thanks but Please how much is their COT?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by latade: 12:56pm On May 16, 2016
Please, where and how do I registered a business with Cac?
Inspectahdeck:
I just got my cac documents last week from Abj. I used a lawyer there. He charged me 70k for LTD

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2016
I used a lawyer in abj who helped me with all the process at a fee of 70k (cost for LTD). I live in lagos and he sent my documents through postal services when he completed the registration.

If you are ready, I can link you with the lawyer that helped me. He works in abj.
Do have a great day.

latade:
Please, where and how do I registered a business with Cac?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by drachel(f): 10:07pm On May 16, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
Zenith bank all the way.
I want 2 open a biz acct with zenith, because its closer 2 my place of biz. but don't realy knw hw good they re. Pls, can u throw more light abt them. Y did u say Zenith Bank all the way?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by yesman(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2016
I stumbled upon this thread which is similar to the thread I started a few days ago here https://www.nairaland.com/3106635/business-friendly-banks-nigeria

I still expect more business people to share their banking experience here or on the other thread
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2016
[quote
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by LUKINGUY(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2016
All liers shall go to he'll fire. Do you work in Zenith bank? I have been banking with them for over 6years and not a bit of this description they have. They re just to receive your money charge excessively and pay you when you need it. They approach you to do fixed deposit but don't give out loan. Your business is on your own if you bank with them, no benefit for SME. No future for your business, grow your business with other banks keep your money in Zenith. Banks are number institution killing this economy.

Eugenedimgba:
Zenith bank is a people/customer oriented financial institution ;Of course u will say that is a cliche but zenith is way different.Zenith looks at ways to help your business develop in any way possible such as offering loans and overdrafts with attractive interest rates.zenith has entrepreneurial tendencies towards customers businesses by providing you top notch information on how to achieve your business goals.You just need to open a corporate account and enjoy vast opportunities of growth.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by isfashionclass(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2017
isfashionclass:
How do i contact you for chat on my business account.
Pls treat as serious.g
Phone: 08146307116 changed to 07032396912
Email: ifeanyiin92@yahoo.com

post=44369664]OP.. Few tips in choosing your preferred bank for your corporate account.
1. Know that opening a corporate account would require most of your CAC documents, a Tax Identification Number, probably your company seal with other requirements for opening a current account depending on the bank.

2. You would be charged for Search Report on the authenticity of the CAC documents presented to the bank. Bank charges varies. GTB charges N5,000. FCMB N4,000 I think.

3. There are a lot of current account variants that banks sell that comes with their terms and condition. Some offer you zero COT(Maintenance Fee) but there would be a penalty and should you break it, you would be charged COT.

NB: N50 Bank Stamp is applicable to all corporate account regardless of the variant any bank is offering you.

4. If you wish for the bank to finance your business, Diamond Bank used to finance SMEs until the Ariaria market traders came and spoilt that initiative with bad loans. (Nigerians don't like paying down on facilities).

You can try fidelity bank too if you have legal title documents to stand as collateral for the loan.

If you're a start up, run from GTBank & Zenith Bank. They would never finance your business no matter the business plan you propose.

If you want the ease of internet banking, try GTBank and Diamond Bank.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by isfashionclass(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2017
I have fully registered company with over 15yrs of working experience in garment making. I wish to use this medium to solicit for financial support. Loan with small interest rate will also also be good. My business track records are there to see. Visit our pagae @Isfashionclass to lean more
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by lordliri(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Hello all,

look no further and put an end to the confusion.. no one does SMEs better than Sterling. Yes I work there and I want you to see the offerings below.. in black and white also compare with what the competition is offering

https://sterlingbankng.com/personal/current-supa.php
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
I recently registered my business too and planning to open a business account, thank God I stumbled upon this thread, I'll have walked up to whatever bank I decide to visit and be looking like a fool,

I didn't know there's a regular charge at the month end ranging from 3k,4k, 5k like I've been seeing earlier.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by superman1073: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Thebeadslady:
I recently registered my business too and planning to open a business account, thank God I stumbled upon this thread, I'll have walked up to whatever bank I decide to visit and be looking like a fool,

I didn't know there's a regular charge at the month end ranging from 3k,4k, 5k like I've been seeing earlier.
Kkk
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by abbakin: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
If you want to open a bank account for your Business or Company in Nigeria, here is our list of best banks for business account in Nigeria. It highlights the top 5 Nigeria banks that is most suitable for small scale businesses, established firms and startup entrepreneurs.

Click Here for more.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by Obynolee(f): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
lordliri:
Hello all,

look no further and put an end to the confusion.. no one does SMEs better than Sterling. Yes I work there and I want you to see the offerings below.. in black and white also compare with what the competition is offering

https://sterlingbankng.com/personal/current-supa.php

I think I agree with you, Sterling bank surprised me last year when they asked people to come and collect loan without collateral (specta),it was then that I opened an account with them( i was never their customer),and I was qualified for 2 million naira,within 10 minutes the money was in my account and the payment plan is wow!.The interest rate on the 2m is less than 300k.This is the help non of my numerous banks for decades couldn't render. Sterling bank is my first bank pls.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account by chapatti: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Robert Kiyasoki my mentor once said that a research was conducted and it was discovered that 80 percent business never makes it more than 5 years before it crashes and that those that ever makes it, 90 percent of them never make a million dollars in 10 years. These days we see Businesses go up and suddenly fallout. It's so difficult to see a new business ever make it to the top without ever falling millions of time.
The reasons are not far fetched at all. We also understand that it is very rare to see any business starter to get it right from the very onset. Very very rare. But determination will stand you tall among all these. So, keep doing the right thing and the needful and trust me your business stands the chance of not failing but success will be all guaranteed.

We have done our due diligence and we have identified some reasons why most Small Businesses Fail in Nigeria. The list goes on and on but we are gonna take the most prevalent ones.

1. No Business Plan

One of the most important Reasons why most Small Businesses Fail in Nigeria, is that most business starters are never prepared. Sometimes they think lack of capital is the major issue. But that's not the issue first. Can you a builder building a house without a plan that involves an architectural work and other plans and yet you expect that house to stand? So many business starters go into business without a proper business plan and that is where it all begins. You can't go into a business without a business and expect to make progress. It's a mirage don't believe it.lick here for the full details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot Air Balloon Business In Nigeria / My Sister’s Bank Account Wiped Out. Please Help!!! (Photo) / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.