Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (19517 Views)

Kmjwj / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Team virgin, i gat nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:
The year was 1999, i just finished my common entrance and was home waiting for our results. there was this teacher i had then, she takes me private lessons at home, a few years older than me. I've always liked her and most times fantasized about being in bed with her.
Ofcourse she likes me too, but only as a student. I told a friend of mine about about my feelings for my tutor. The friend being an apprentice to an Alfa promised to help me, he asked me to give him 40 naira. He promised to give me a ring, with that ring, i can make her do anything i wanted. i was able to get the money from my savings then.

He bought a local lead ring and a white egg, he made a little hole in the egg, we bent the ring and put it in the hole. then we buried it for 7 days in a dump site. cheesy (try this at your own peril, just make sure you use it on a soldier grin ).
Got, my ring after 7 days. for the ring to work, i was to touch her with the it and thereby command her.

She came the next day, she noticed i was wearing a ring, she ordered me to pull it off my finger, which i did and gave it to her. for my mind, i believed the ring should work since she has touched it. Then i started smiling, she looked at me suprisingly and asked why i was smiling.
Instead of giving her and answer, i said, "je ka lo do ra wa" (let us go bleep ourselves). she asked me to repeat what i said, this i did with a more serious look on my face grin

she replied me with a hot slap on my cheek, followed by serious beating. I could not fight back, i just kept begging. she later came to report me to dad. I got the beating of my life, fainted and woke up again. That act cost me my dreams of attending boarding school. (though i was later recalled to write the exams, which i failed woefully due to lack of preparation.)

Since then, i vowed not to venture into anything fetish. cut ties with my friend and faced my studies grin

that was it.. no other experience other than that cheesy

O boy, the alfa scam u eh! grin thank God say na just common N40

skarlett:
Fake tales everywhere undecided believe at your own peril
U no believe my story?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by jayloms: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Sirpluv: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ
ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ
ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ
ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗
ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ
ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ
ˢᵗʳᵉˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗʰᵒ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mine was not sex embarrassment per se. Na when I just enter js 1 for boarding school, my sit partner. na one fine girl like this, Pauline fine ehn, na so every night prep one senior Wilobed dey always come sidon with us dey press Pauline small yansh, I go dey vex ehnn. Me weh dey eye her yansh no see yansh press na one yeye senior.

Well one day as usual Wilobed come. Him start process again. Na so me sef gather mind say I must press Pauline yansh. Omo na so after Wilobed deliver him ministry, me sef extend my hand. Na so Pauline shout, "who has this small hand"? omo shame catch me, and na front of class our seat dey. I no try am again.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'v never been embarassed but i'll soon be.....maybe. Because e get this babe wey don lock cunja and i pray i'll open it by hook or by crook

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Marinza(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mine wasn't really bad.. Anyways there was this chick at work with mad ass mehn, sigh so we got close and all then it was time to try, so on the staircase we were walking and I noticed it was quiet so I tried to start forming touch.... The ass was drawing my hands na so I touch am... Lol I don't even know what to call it whether na slap abi na blow she give me for ear, I just know I was disoriented for some mins and the annoying part was people started coming out of offices to ask what happened.... She said we were playing thankfully.

Now gals can be so confusing.. We went out later that same night and I tried touching her again and this time she let me, and well yunno the rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:
Mine wasn't really bad.. Anyways there was this chick at work with mad ass mehn, sigh so we got close and all then it was time to try, so on the staircase we were walking and I noticed it was quiet so I tried to start forming touch.... The ass was drawing my hands na so I touch am... Lol I don't even know what to call it whether na slap abi na blow she give me for ear, I just know I was disoriented for some mins and the annoying part was people started coming out of offices to ask what happened.... She said we were playing thankfully.

Now gals can be so confusing.. We went out later that same night and I tried touching her again and this time she let me, and well yunno the rest.
Come finish your story abeg cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by samuel051: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:

na lie abeg
Heat no dey worry u sef wey u dey lie dix kin lie.haba
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Marinza(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
samuel051:
na lie abeg
Heat no dey worry u sef wey u dey lie dix kin lie.haba

Lol cos u r giving me money for story abi? undecided anyways not anyone has dead game like u fam..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Marinza(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Come finish your story abeg cheesy

Lol today is Sunday abeg
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by charijee(f): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:
The year was 1999, i just finished my common entrance and was home waiting for our results. there was this teacher i had then, she takes me private lessons at home, a few years older than me. I've always liked her and most times fantasized about being in bed with her.
Ofcourse she likes me too, but only as a student. I told a friend of mine about about my feelings for my tutor. The friend being an apprentice to an Alfa promised to help me, he asked me to give him 40 naira. He promised to give me a ring, with that ring, i can make her do anything i wanted. i was able to get the money from my savings then.

He bought a local lead ring and a white egg, he made a little hole in the egg, we bent the ring and put it in the hole. then we buried it for 7 days in a dump site. cheesy (try this at your own peril, just make sure you use it on a soldier grin ).
Got, my ring after 7 days. for the ring to work, i was to touch her with the it and thereby command her.

She came the next day, she noticed i was wearing a ring, she ordered me to pull it off my finger, which i did and gave it to her. for my mind, i believed the ring should work since she has touched it. Then i started smiling, she looked at me suprisingly and asked why i was smiling.
Instead of giving her and answer, i said, "je ka lo do ra wa" (let us go bleep ourselves). she asked me to repeat what i said, this i did with a more serious look on my face grin

she replied me with a hot slap on my cheek, followed by serious beating. I could not fight back, i just kept begging. she later came to report me to dad. I got the beating of my life, fainted and woke up again. That act cost me my dreams of attending boarding school. (though i was later recalled to write the exams, which i failed woefully due to lack of preparation.)

Since then, i vowed not to venture into anything fetish. cut ties with my friend and faced my studies grin

Chai cheesy...Lekan, at that tender age cheesy....you no even fear small
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
wristbangle:

O boy, the alfa scam u eh! grin thank God say na just common N40

bro, no be small scam... even the N40 pain me...

but your own story ehhn., I don almost enter that kind yawa before.. I just give myself brain
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by peeparty(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
You wan kee me wit laff.so you wan carry that your small priick go put for big chumtin eh?
bqlekan:

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
Chai cheesy...Lekan, at that tender age cheesy....you no even fear small

ma'am, no be my fault o.. nah the kind friends wey I been get then. and to say the least, I was stubborn and fearless
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by charijee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
peeparty:
You wan kee me wit laff.so you wan carry that your small priick go put for big chumtin eh?
Azzin ehn, imagine stirring cooking pot with tea spoon
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Engineermbugame(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dis thread no go pass me,there was my female tenant den.were dsame age mate and school mate, d year we took common entrance examination, soo is only 2 of us is staying at home, (idol mind is a devil workshop.i can bleep dis gal 2 or 3 times (na de gal deflow me)nah 1 day God punish us ,i dey bleep her.naso him papa catch us .i knew came out for 3 days cause of embarresment.(i tanks GOD dis gal no get pregnant for me before she travelled to lagos.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by firstking01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Almost every guy @one point is guilty of this cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by layla129(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Lmao grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by charijee(f): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

ma'am, no be my fault o.. nah the kind friends wey I been get then. and to say the least, I was stubborn and fearless
And you got served alone cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by peeparty(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Heheheh even with life jacket sef e go still float.
charijee:
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by peeparty(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Heheheh even with life jacket sef e go still float.
charijee:
very bad boy chei.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by dare2differ: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
DanceVille:
This Spot "IS NOT FOR SALE"..
Thanks for opening this thread baba..
My Experience..

There was a friend of mine that lived beside my abode.
He has a very pretty lil sister that I admired alot, I don't even mind helping her to wash her Undies "whether bras or pants"...Me no care..

*In A Nutshell*
I wrote a letter to this girl, sent it through her lil bro.
Without waiting time, her lil bro gave her the letter..

I'm sure you're all thinking what was written inside the letter right.

Hmm! D letter read thus: "Hey babe, Pls can you just come to my house, I have a present for you".

She came, I invited her inside.She entered, I offered her a pepsi drink, buh she rejected..
She asked where's the gift? I said I'm just lying, there isn't any gift..
I locked d door, keep d key inside my pocket.
I tried to seduce her, rubbing her smooth cheeks, and that, that and that.
I tried removing her cloth, she said I shouldn't try that..I didn't heed to her warnings buh continue with removing her cloth..
She screaaaammed..I tried shutting her mouth buh she didn't gree...

With the blink of an eye, I saw my dad, mum and her parents outside curious of what's happening..
I was called to open d door and I did..
They asked what happened..I said, I was trying to teach her Mathematics buh she confessed I want to have sex with her..

Mehn! Every neighbourhood make jest of me like like "Kilode"..
I was almost sent out packing frm my papa nd mama's house buh God saved me..
#WhatAnEmbarrasingMoment.

You are a potential rapist

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by sarutobie(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
My only experience so far was a near miss, it was in my ss2, we were having a retreat for only ss2 students (every other class was on Holiday). Went to the girls hostel with 3 other crazy dudes to meet up with some girls who promised us a very 'fun' night. Somehow one of the guys left his slippers near the hostel entrance. A security officer spotted the odd looking footwear and came inside to hunt for the trespassers! See as we dey jump fence for our dear lives grin very silly thing to do back then..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bayocanny: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogorwyne:
Ur mumu friend. Can u imagine?
Lol the guy think he has won a punny jackpot that night....
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bayocanny: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Let me park my camry here and watch the lies that guys are going to construct.
Abeg pack very well, I wan park my buggati beside your camry sha no hit my ride grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I remembered vividly during jss3 extension at Opo malu..

I was very gentle like a dove and i never talk to girls.. I was a pastor and a brother in the lord.I was so innocent, if u put water in my mouth and went out, by the time u come back. U will meet it there.

One of our classmates organized a party at his guardian house who travelled and i relunctantly went. And then, this particular fine girl called fatima was rocking me and rocking me .. Oh my God.

This girl had the biggest ass in class with a widely known doft firm boobs according to reports...

I just sat down as she was rotating on me ,confused whether to tell her to stop or just enjoy it a little bit more.

at a point , she dragged me not by my own will into the host bedroom. And then rough play began

She first slapped me hard on my face..

I will slap you back oh.. I said , enjoying the play and then gave her a loud slap..

Next she slapped my chest..

If u know u are .... Slap my chest back.......

So i stylishly touch the chest and quickly comot hand..

Haha, lazy boy, is that how i slapped your own chest..

Next she took my wristband and i started chasing her around the room for my wristband, she was using her yansh targeted at my war zone to rub but i kept quiet likewise as she dey use boobs chook me anyhow.

Next one wey she slap my bumbum, wey i smack her back, na him she moan

" huuuuuuu

Omo, i lost control, only for me to plant a kiss on her lips and she responded well.

I asked the almighty God for forgiveness of my sin am about to commit as i brought out my trowel to transplant seeds of joy into her, she just pushed me and started giggling..

And not only her, about 6 girls and 4 of my friends were at the window side laughing and giggling seriously while i stood there utterly embarrased with my dangling metal..

Apparently they made a bet and set a trap for me in order to test me faith..

Na your ministry be this, so I dey surprise. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
charijee:
And you got served alone cheesy
Lol, I'm used to being a culprit everytime cheesy if no be God ehn
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:

Lmao grin
Lol, kindly create a female version of your own and share yours cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by player007(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na from inside belle some people don spoil I swear!!!
Imagine make person de tell him teacher say "je ka lo do ra wa"!!!
I no fit laugh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
peeparty:
Bro, as at that time, I no know say nah digging be sex, I been think say nah just to rob am on each other grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by grad2012(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

lol u try,thank GOD for that hot slap it changed your life. Lols @"je ka lo do ra wa"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.