Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude (19507 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 8:35am On Jan 09
Nige guys are regarded as Simp.
Nevertheless the below says it all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Demigod22: 9:45am On Jan 09
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by anonymuz(m): 10:20am On Jan 09
So SIMP still exist ?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Nicepoker(m): 10:54am On Jan 09
A nigerian girl is like a summer weather surrounded by a winter constitution. Always keep them where they belong. (The back seat). They don't even know what they actually want.

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 12:19pm On Jan 09
Demigod22:
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.

Preach comrade preach 🔥

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 12:20pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
A nigerian girl is like a summer weather surrounded by a winter constitution. Always keep them where they belong. (The back seat). They don't even know what they actually want.

Preach the gospel word of redpill salvation comrade!

Peach on 🔥

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 12:21pm On Jan 09
anonymuz:
So SIMP still exist ?

Dey plenty, even here on nairaland.

Just wait, they'll soon come and invade this thread with their SIMPLETON comments

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by CheedyJ(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09
She go definitely see wetin she dey find make she no worry , na she go run las las

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Natbrowny: 1:16pm On Jan 09
Simps are not always Male.

As a male.. Dont be too nice.
U'll breed disrespect

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Nairalander248: 11:18pm On Jan 09
What do Women really want? grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Nonexisting1: 11:19pm On Jan 09
Even with this, simps will still say 'it doesn't matter'. I've washed my hands in anything concerning simps. This is 2024, I'm minding my business forthwith.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Lastmankc(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09
My woman is even afraid of me because of my authoritative attitude.I am just trying to bend so of my ways now because of the woman in my life.It touches me when she looks terrify because of my Nature.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Appletek: 11:20pm On Jan 09
By the very design of nature, women only respect symbols of authority. That's why little girls are more respectful and affectionate towards their dads than their Moms. Dads are symbols of authority.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Ustec: 11:21pm On Jan 09
so it's an offense to be nice again.
Good luck to you on your quest for bad boys. lipsrsealed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by VIKTO83(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09
I read from a certain book that good guys don't win ball games. In an ideal world women chase after men that treat them badly etc.
I think the writer must have had a chunk of experience to come up with that belief.
Here I am thinking d same way and this Op had confirmed it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Epstein(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09
Why i no catch dis 1?

cool

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Usmanovic95(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09
Some people no just like peace of mind.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by obaidan: 11:27pm On Jan 09
na true she talk...na mumu man dey form nice guy
I don't get how people are comfortable being someone else, are u not miserable doing that? Nice guy nice guy she go still serve u breakfast lunch and dinner at the same time

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Harddiskng(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:

Take note, Animals always want to be treated like animals.

There is no reasonable lady with good education, earning a good living in a prestigious profession that doesn’t want to have peace of mind or be treated well BUT you see these set of jobless animals without a job bearing a university degree showing draw or less or even dropped out, the only information they use their brain to process is money from hookup, wig & iphone….. na them!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by saasala(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09
Another thread for the highly misogynistic guys on Nairaland to masturbate on. Watch them come here and spew their hatred on the women again, meanwhile, instead of saying thrash they should read between the lines and learn.

As much as ladies want a cool and good guy, they don't want someone who is easily swayed. There needs to be a balance. If you treat ladies as sh1t, they will run from you, and if you are easily manipulated, they will run. This is where balancing everything comes.

Be nice, but not too nice. Be bad, nut not too bad. Create a balance.

As a man, I can't even deal with a fellow man who can't think for himself, who is easily swayed or manipulated. I cannot deal with a fool. Be caring, loving and all that but you also need to stand your ground and show that you are the man in the relationship/marriage.

I can't even be with a lady who agrees with everything I say, who can't come up with constructive argument and criticism. It goes both ways.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by loswhite(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:
confused ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by SPAMBOX7: 11:29pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
Bless you son

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Birdbyrde440: 11:29pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:

Non-nice guys like to gym, follow trend and can't stand test of time. They tend to be alpha Male.
Nice guys are the Sigma.
Weak men are the Betas.

Some Betamale pretend to be alpha too.

Non-nice guys can never be rich in life, most of them keep beards lol you know some guys are 35 without beards and are naturally fit.

Nice guys, just get money and don't forget to take out vengeance on all non-nice people. They need to be treated badly, that's what our politicians are doing.

Get money!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Flamemignon1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:
Another guy who women do destroy him life finish now he thinks they are the same,go seek therapy buddy.

Women really show you wen sha

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Edipet(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09
anonymuz:
So SIMP still exist ?
You thought they are no more?

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09
Women with fish brain lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Sonnobax15(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09
lipsrsealed
Right now, I'm drowned in the kindness I've shown towards my woman....E come be like say she use jazz take do me angry. Abi she even squeeze me inside coca cola bottle angry.

The greatest lesson I learned last year was that--"Don't be too nice towards humans,if not, they'll take you for granted"

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Flamemignon1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09
Appletek:
By the very design of nature, women only respect symbols of authority. That's why little girls are more respectful and affectionate towards their dads than their Moms. Dads are symbols of authority.

It's also the other way around,men respect their moms more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by SPAMBOX7: 11:33pm On Jan 09
Flamemignon1:

Another guy who women do destroy him life finish now he thinks they are the same,go seek therapy buddy.

Women really show you wen sha
With women once you snooze you lose. That's fosho. No two ways grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Palazee(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09
Fp

WOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.