Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (19515 Views)

Kmjwj / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by leksy07(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
HMMM
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kingsley10000: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Larryfly:
Dad caught me banging my cousin and it was doggy. I wont forget that day in this life. God forbid.
sacrilege!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Her name was Inu. I will never forget her face

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Mordyb: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
All I can see on this thread are potential rapists, friends of potential rapist and ex potential rapist

this thread should be on fp

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mordyb:
All I can see on this thread are potential rapists, friends of potential rapist and ex potential rapist

this thread should be on fp
Na oga Lalasticlala get final say over the thread oooo cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by frostland(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kingsley10000:
it has happened to me countless times....the one i could recall vividly was in 2013,there was this Jehovah witness babe that came to my room for evangelism,omo dis babe correct(nice shape and gorgeous)...when she came unfortunately for her,my frnd was making use of my chair so we had to sit on the bed.after the endless preaching and argument,she felt exhausted and was resting on the bed.......

i discreetly laid with her,i gradually placed my hand on her lap.....

una know wetin happen next buh no be slap o grin
this is a big lie DAT can put u into trouble Jehovah witness don't visit people on evangelism alone stop the nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by phensbassey: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2016
frostland:
this is a big lie DAT can put u into trouble Jehovah witness don't visit people on evangelism alone stop the nonsense
yea its always two or more

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2016
HrmOlolade:
This qot me laughing hard " wailing in pain like PDP tyrants" grin
no mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Fkhalifa(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
@Egbon lalasticlala abeg let's have some laugh up there wink
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by AyamConfidence(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
frostland:
thank you very much
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Evathyst(f): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2016
Waiting for this post to hit fp before sharing mine.

My own case strong small. Can't stop laughing whenever o remember it.

#WhenBitchesWereGirls#
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Opeade939(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Haha,are you in ilorin?
ClassCaptain:
I remembered vividly during jss3 extension at Opo malu..

I was very gentle like a dove and i never talk to girls.. I was a pastor and a brother in the lord.I was so innocent, if u put water in my mouth and went out, by the time u come back. U will meet it there.

One of our classmates organized a party at his guardian house who travelled and i relunctantly went. And then, this particular fine girl called fatima was rocking me and rocking me .. Oh my God.

This girl had the biggest ass in class with a widely known doft firm boobs according to reports...

I just sat down as she was rotating on me ,confused whether to tell her to stop or just enjoy it a little bit more.

at a point , she dragged me not by my own will into the host bedroom. And then rough play began

She first slapped me hard on my face..

I will slap you back oh.. I said , enjoying the play and then gave her a loud slap..

Next she slapped my chest..

If u know u are .... Slap my chest back.......

So i stylishly touch the chest and quickly comot hand..

Haha, lazy boy, is that how i slapped your own chest..

Next she took my wristband and i started chasing her around the room for my wristband, she was using her yansh targeted at my war zone to rub but i kept quiet likewise as she dey use boobs chook me anyhow.

Next one wey she slap my bumbum, wey i smack her back, na him she moan

" huuuuuuu

Omo, i lost control, only for me to plant a kiss on her lips and she responded well.

I asked the almighty God for forgiveness of my sin am about to commit as i brought out my trowel to transplant seeds of joy into her, she just pushed me and started giggling..

And not only her, about 6 girls and 4 of my friends were at the window side laughing and giggling seriously while i stood there utterly embarrased with my dangling metal..

Apparently they made a bet and set a trap for me in order to test me faith..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Opeade939:
Haha,are you in ilorin?
beeni.. Afonja ni mo wa... Lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Opeade939(f): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's nice then.
ClassCaptain:

beeni.. Afonja ni mo wa... Lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Opeade939:
That's nice then.
just followed u.. Folow bk
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Virginkpekus(f): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yea, we babes with virginkpekus don't like being taken advantage of!! Serves your friend right.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Opeade939(f): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm......I'hv done that.
ClassCaptain:

just followed u.. Folow bk
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Opeade939:
Hmmm......I'hv done that.
chk mail smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 8:22am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. this one strong o. *smiles*
dont b surprise dear.. Dont worry its will b cul
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by rosieluv(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:
Few months ago while I was washing my clothes in the evening at 7pm, my neighbour living next to me came back from market complaining that on her way coming, she mistakenly feel into a carnal and she needs me to help massage her swollen legs meanwhile she was seriously limping.

Immediately I left washing my clothes, I helped in opening the door of her apartment, carry her market stuffs inside and put water on her cooker.

She was groaning in pains while I pet and calm her to hold on. So I went to my apartment to get the necessary 1st aid treatment materials just to keep her leg fit in order for her to visit hospital the next day.

So when the time came to massage and treat her leg, I started pressing it while she was shouting "Take it easy now".

Meanwhile I couldn't resist her fresh laps when I started moving my hands towards her "off limit region". She was like ''What do u think you are doing?" I told her if I do not press her laps, the pain may shift there. grin She said "where did u get this useless ideology from?" I said from my secondary school biology teacher. She said "okay oo" cheesy

I couldn't resist the temptation when I moved the hands to her off limit region and the next thing I heard was a resounding slap and shouted I want to rape her.

My neighbours who always see me as a gentleman said, they can't believe I can stoop so low to involve myself in this mess.

Since then, they can't even trust me to play with their little daughters as they warn them to abstain from me completely.

Since then I no dey do good samaritan again abeg sad
hehehehehe u sef pass ur boundary
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
bqlekan:
The year was 1999, i just finished my common entrance and was home waiting for our results. there was this teacher i had then, she takes me private lessons at home, a few years older than me. I've always liked her and most times fantasized about being in bed with her.
Ofcourse she likes me too, but only as a student. I told a friend of mine about about my feelings for my tutor. The friend being an apprentice to an Alfa promised to help me, he asked me to give him 40 naira. He promised to give me a ring, with that ring, i can make her do anything i wanted. i was able to get the money from my savings then.

He bought a local lead ring and a white egg, he made a little hole in the egg, we bent the ring and put it in the hole. then we buried it for 7 days in a dump site. cheesy (try this at your own peril, just make sure you use it on a soldier grin ).
Got, my ring after 7 days. for the ring to work, i was to touch her with the it and thereby command her.

She came the next day, she noticed i was wearing a ring, she ordered me to pull it off my finger, which i did and gave it to her. for my mind, i believed the ring should work since she has touched it. Then i started smiling, she looked at me suprisingly and asked why i was smiling.
Instead of giving her and answer, i said, "je ka lo do ra wa" (let us go bleep ourselves). she asked me to repeat what i said, this i did with a more serious look on my face grin

she replied me with a hot slap on my cheek, followed by serious beating. I could not fight back, i just kept begging. she later came to report me to dad. I got the beating of my life, fainted and woke up again. That act cost me my dreams of attending boarding school. (though i was later recalled to write the exams, which i failed woefully due to lack of preparation.)

Since then, i vowed not to venture into anything fetish. cut ties with my friend and faced my studies grin

that was it.. no other experience other than that cheesy

Lmao
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Yea, we babes with virginkpekus don't like being taken advantage of!! Serves your friend right.

lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Princezoi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol
Baba how far na, you never reply our mail and we couldnt copy the stories on Nairaland.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by ClassCaptain(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Princezoi:
Baba how far na, you never reply our mail and we couldnt copy the stories on Nairaland.

boss, no vex..I no get time

u can copy the stories on nl naw...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Princezoi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
ClassCaptain:

boss, no vex..I no get time

u can copy the stories on nl naw...
i tried copying using my laptop, but it wasnt working, so i was thinking maybe it is some Nairaland copyright poilcy stuff. Pls just find time and send us the files. Thank you.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Fkhalifa(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lalasticlala let's have some good laugh up there na smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by olufunmivicky(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Was caught by a neibor been romanced by a young guy who was also our neibor behind the general toilet ....."aunty pls don't tell ma daddy"
"ok, give me #500", after
eating my hard earned money, she still carry her busy body come tell my papa..... Alakoba Aunty made me to chop the beating I wld never forget

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by loshybab(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
just can't stop laughing
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Eagba(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2018
olufunmivicky:
Was caught by a neibor been romanced by a young guy who was also our neibor behind the general toilet ....."aunty pls don't tell ma daddy"
"ok, give me #500", after
eating my hard earned money, she still carry her busy body come tell my papa..... Alakoba Aunty made me to chop the beating I wld never forget
you should sue that aunty

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by RuggedSniper: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
wristbangle:
Few months ago while I was washing my clothes in the evening at 7pm, my neighbour living next to me came back from market complaining that on her way coming, she mistakenly feel into a carnal and she needs me to help massage her swollen legs meanwhile she was seriously limping.

Immediately I left washing my clothes, I helped in opening the door of her apartment, carry her market stuffs inside and put water on her cooker.

She was groaning in pains while I pet and calm her to hold on. So I went to my apartment to get the necessary 1st aid treatment materials just to keep her leg fit in order for her to visit hospital the next day.

So when the time came to massage and treat her leg, I started pressing it while she was shouting "Take it easy now".

Meanwhile I couldn't resist her fresh laps when I started moving my hands towards her "off limit region". She was like ''What do u think you are doing?" I told her if I do not press her laps, the pain may shift there. grin She said "where did u get this useless ideology from?" I said from my secondary school biology teacher. She said "okay oo" cheesy

I couldn't resist the temptation when I moved the hands to her off limit region and the next thing I heard was a resounding slap and shouted I want to rape her.

My neighbours who always see me as a gentleman said, they can't believe I can stoop so low to involve myself in this mess.

Since then, they can't even trust me to play with their little daughters as they warn them to abstain from me completely.

Since then I no dey do good samaritan again abeg sad
^^^"Off-limit region." grin... I like your truthfulness and the FACT that deep lessons were learned. This your post from 2016 really cracked me up and made my day. All the best!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.