Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (19516 Views)

Kmjwj / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by layla129(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol, kindly create a female version of your own and share yours cheesy
Nah, its not going to work. They are not going to say anything... you know how most girls are

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by peeparty(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Small pikin head nu gud ooo.small change wey you for carry chop quli quli you wan use am shine kongo sorry abi rob kongo
bqlekan:

Bro, as at that time, I no know say nah digging be sex, I been think say nah just to rob am on each other grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:

Nah, its not going to work. They are not going to say anything... you know how most girl are
Yeah, you are right, most times, I do wonder how you folks cope with each other
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
grad2012:
lol u try,thank GOD for that hot slap it changed your life. Lols @"je ka lo do ra wa"

Lol, ma'am, it didn't just change my life, the whole scenario made me see things in a different way.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

As una don turn the thread to BBM.. Make I kuku leave the thread for two of una

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by layla129(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

cry
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kingsley10000: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
it has happened to me countless times....the one i could recall vividly was in 2013,there was this Jehovah witness babe that came to my room for evangelism,omo dis babe correct(nice shape and gorgeous)...when she came unfortunately for her,my frnd was making use of my chair so we had to sit on the bed.after the endless preaching and argument,she felt exhausted and was resting on the bed.......

i discreetly laid with her,i gradually placed my hand on her lap.....

una know wetin happen next buh no be slap o grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kingsley10000: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
As a guy, I know you must have at least once in your lifetime been embarrassed by a lady for making intimate advancement probably it was against her wish or because she was not into that game with you.

*Let me share that awkward experience of a friend not mine oooo tongue *

Last session, there was this lady that was introduced to my friend to help her obtain post UME form as well register it for her since it would cost her a lot of money to and fro. Of course money was sent to my friend and he bought the form after which he registered it for her.

#Fast fwd#

Prior to the date her exam was scheduled was her arrival and my friend, being a womanizer, started telling us of how he's not going to dull himself when the lady arrived

In the evening came this gentle looking young girl of about 18 years. My friend was just walking and out of the room and I could see him smiling and giving us winks at every eye contact. (Guys you that wink you give your friends when you have a female visitor in your room).

Around 1am, I heard a loud noise just like someone that was shot with an assault rifle. At first, I thought thieves were on operation and had injure somebody. As no be my room, I just jejely dey my room make stray bullet no go touch me

The noise woke other villa mates and they started coming out of their rooms one after the other wanting to know where the noise emanated from. Before I should say Jack, I heard my friend's visitor shouting at him to open the door.

Without anybody narrating what happened I already knew she injured my friend probably because he tried to take advantage of her as a post UME student but to clear all doubts, I went to his window, called his name and asked him to open the door. Though it took him several minutes to open the door and when he eventually did, he covered his left ear with his left hand wailing in pain like PDP tyrants as blood was dripping from his left ear.

Though, smart dudes and babes in my villa knew my friend was suffering from the wages of his sins but went ahead to ask what injured him. The guy no just fit talk. Wetin con-sign me? I just go one corner begin burst laff cheesy

**Guys share that awkward experience**

Though, yours might be different from this but don't hesitate to share. There's nothing to be ashamed of**

Let the fun begin cool
i know pretty well that your frnd is you.....if you concur with me hit like wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by luvguy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
sinaj:
Came to read lies from guys grin

*pours orijin into lacasera bottle and sip it* cool
we no say u sabi drink..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by luvguy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Let me park my camry here and watch the lies that guys are going to construct.
keke u mean?...oh sori
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by samuel051: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:

Lol cos u r giving me money for story abi? undecided anyways not anyone has dead game like u fam..
Haba if u no fear heat,fear buhari 4 kwaraption sake.shikina
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tolzy90(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tho this didn't happen to me but it happened to my guy, he met this girl through another friend nd has sent her money on few occasions they hadn't been intimate yet but they've virtually done every form of intimacy as far as internet can provide, the girl wanted to come around but he can't allow that cos he's in another relationship so, he told her he'll pay her a visit as soon as work permits. So, during this past easter break he told me he would be going to see the girl in her school, he then asked me to accompany him to alhaja's shop to take lots of all this jedi, ale etc to enhance sexual performance as it'll be his first time with her, he can't afford to mess up. My guy went on friday but unfortunately on this day the girl wasn't feeling too well. But the kain konji wey dey worry my guy no dey hear explanation. He jst started pounding her straight up and as they were at it he said the girl ws showing signs of tiredness but this dude isn't even paying attention he don dey cloud 9. The girl couldn't take it anymore as she passed out, he noticed she isn't responding any longer nd he ws slapping her nd shouting her name at the same time this ws around 11pm. When he saw it ws something he couldn't handle alone he ran out unclad calling for help, boiz came out first to ask what happened when they saw him they had to quickly find him a towel to cover himslf b4 the ladies came out. He asked them to come inside, they got into her room and they saw the girl lying on the bed motionless he quickly explained wat happened b4 they start accusing him of any crime so boiz left the room immediately to allow the ladies put some clothes on her b4 she ws rushed to the hospital all the while they were pouring water on her nd shouting her name but she didn't wake he feared the worst. They got to the hospital nd she was attended to immediately and after lik 15 nervous minutes they got news that she's fine. She ws there till sunday and they went back to the girl's place after being discharged. She's nw revived and ready for action but it took many hours of begging nd assuring frm the girl b4 he allowed her on monday b4 traveling back. We hooked up on monday night in a bar with other friends, and after few bottles he had to share his 'unforgettable easter experience' wit us and called the girl in our presence so we can confirm his story. We all had a a very good laugh nd told him to thank his stars it wasn't more than that. And yeah we've nicknamed him(aint gonna tel ya) grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by BUSHHUNTER: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
bqlekan:
The year was 1999, i just finished my common entrance and was home waiting for our results. there was this teacher i had then, she takes me private lessons at home, a few years older than me. I've always liked her and most times fantasized about being in bed with her.
Ofcourse she likes me too, but only as a student. I told a friend of mine about about my feelings for my tutor. The friend being an apprentice to an Alfa promised to help me, he asked me to give him 40 naira. He promised to give me a ring, with that ring, i can make her do anything i wanted. i was able to get the money from my savings then.

He bought a local lead ring and a white egg, he made a little hole in the egg, we bent the ring and put it in the hole. then we buried it for 7 days in a dump site. cheesy (try this at your own peril, just make sure you use it on a soldier grin ).
Got, my ring after 7 days. for the ring to work, i was to touch her with the it and thereby command her.

She came the next day, she noticed i was wearing a ring, she ordered me to pull it off my finger, which i did and gave it to her. for my mind, i believed the ring should work since she has touched it. Then i started smiling, she looked at me suprisingly and asked why i was smiling.
Instead of giving her and answer, i said, "je ka lo do ra wa" (let us go bleep ourselves). she asked me to repeat what i said, this i did with a more serious look on my face grin

she replied me with a hot slap on my cheek, followed by serious beating. I could not fight back, i just kept begging. she later came to report me to dad. I got the beating of my life, fainted and woke up again. That act cost me my dreams of attending boarding school. (though i was later recalled to write the exams, which i failed woefully due to lack of preparation.)

Since then, i vowed not to venture into anything fetish. cut ties with my friend and faced my studies grin

that was it.. no other experience other than that cheesy

You didn't prepare the charm perfectly.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by StarOnEarth(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2016
I remember when I finish WAEC and was jobless, it is true that an idle hand is the devil's workshop, I was always at home and my urge for sex was increasing day by day, since I was the only boy in my family with two sisters, I use to have a lot of girls to play with, my sisters friend tho,but there was this particular one that always sleeps over and she plays a lot with me even tho she Is even older than my sister, so one day while we were playing she gave me a kiss, I felt like it was time for me to make a move, so at night I sneaked into my sisters room, I went to the girl straight and this babe was so disappointed in me, I left in shame but it was not over, she told my sis about it and I was angry at her and decided never to talk to her again, but that's were the problem came in, my parent noticed we weren't talking and decided to help us settle it,my mum was on sit with my dad too,my dad's a pastor and he believes ill follow his foot step so am always the one to pray if prayer is needed in the house, so mum told us to say whatever is making us fight, my dad was at one angle reading news paper and I knew he was listen 100percent, fear don grip me say make this babe no talk o, I was asked too but I was just saying something I dont understand, buh when she was asked she said I was the only one would could ans and she left, I was so happy enh,she later called me herself and insulted me, since then If a lady sleeps naked beside me,if you no touch me I no go touch you.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Mrbigman1(m): 4:48am On Apr 04, 2016
My own goe like dis.
Dia was dis girl, stayed same compound, age mates, same class, same seat.

Na so me and one of my friend for class dey die for her but d other guy dey boarding while both of us dey day school for Same school.

I dey help her dey fetch water and she dey help me wash most times.

Jss3 came and hormone don grow. Valentine day was approaching and I wanted to pour out my river of love for d first time.

Na so I go pack all my sisters romance novel dey read to coin out lines. I copied a lot, and formed words dat could move a Reverend sister. Lol.

I stole my mum's money, bought flowers, dangling ear rings, fancy ring, and two big short bread biscuit. Bought wrapping sheet, packaged every and put up d letter on it with my sister perfume to spray in it before closing. (old timers would understand dis better)

I send my younger brother to go present d gift make her parents or family no sight am oh, he did I trusted clean work as expected.

I run enter room oh, bathed, came out in my best robe and was forming classy which was unlike me. Lol.
My friends dey call me make I come play ball, I no fit control dat urge but I need to impress someone gaddamnit!!!!

E no reach 20 mins, my annoying elder sister eat d biscuit pass my front and wave am to my face. My balls died d second time inside me.

I run enter house again with my heartbeat reaching a world record.

Next day, I managed and got to school, d babe no gree come my seat. During break, my guy called me and came to share MY biscuits and showed me flower, ring and letter same girl wrote to him copying my exact words but to different person.

I just stood up quietly and left him to go and do my final dying.

No be say d guy fine reach me oh, him no near, na just say him dey take first, she 2nd and me dey take anything I see.

D girl remained my best friend, graduated with 1st class and married with 2kids at d moment

27 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kingsley10000: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2016
nl guys and sex be like akara and bread grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by cuteguy007: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
lololololoolo

Mrbigman1:
My own goe like dis.
Dia was dis girl, stayed same compound, age mates, same class, same seat.

Na so me and one of my friend for class dey die for her but d other guy dey boarding while both of us dey day school for Same school.

I dey help her dey fetch water and she dey help me wash most times.

Jss3 came and hormone don grow. Valentine day was approaching and I wanted to pour out my river of love for d first time.

Na so I go pack all my sisters romance novel dey read to coin out lines. I copied a lot, and formed words dat could move a Reverend sister. Lol.

I stole my mum's money, bought flowers, dangling ear rings, fancy ring, and two big short bread biscuit. Bought wrapping sheet, packaged every and put up d letter on it with my sister perfume to spray in it before closing. (old timers would understand dis better)

I send my younger brother to go present d gift make her parents or family no sight am oh, he did I trusted clean work as expected.

I run enter room oh, bathed, came out in my best robe and was forming classy which was unlike me. Lol.
My friends dey call me make I come play ball, I no fit control dat urge but I need to impress someone gaddamnit!!!!

E no reach 20 mins, my annoying elder sister eat d biscuit pass my front and wave am to my face. My balls died d second time inside me.

I run enter house again with my heartbeat reaching a world record.

Next day, I managed and got to school, d babe no gree come my seat. During break, my guy called me and came to share MY biscuits and showed me flower, ring and letter same girl wrote to him copying my exact words but to different person.

I just stood up quietly and left him to go and do my final dying.

No be say d guy fine reach me oh, him no near, na just say him dey take first, she 2nd and me dey take anything I see.

D girl remained my best friend, graduated with 1st class and married with 2kids at d moment

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
As una don turn the thread to BBM.. Make I kuku leave the thread for two of una

oga mi, no vex i beg.. cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Mathematical(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
so are we to say we girls haven't had any awful experience?
Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kayceewyte(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2016
wristbangle:
Few months ago while I was washing my clothes in the evening at 7pm, my neighbour living next to me came back from market complaining that on her way coming, she mistakenly feel into a carnal and she needs me to help massage her swollen legs meanwhile she was seriously limping.

Immediately I left washing my clothes, I helped in opening the door of her apartment, carry her market stuffs inside and put water on her cooker.

She was groaning in pains while I pet and calm her to hold on. So I went to my apartment to get the necessary 1st aid treatment materials just to keep her leg fit in order for her to visit hospital the next day.

So when the time came to massage and treat her leg, I started pressing it while she was shouting "Take it easy now".

Meanwhile I couldn't resist her fresh laps when I started moving my hands towards her "off limit region". She was like ''What do u think you are doing?" I told her if I do not press her laps, the pain may shift there. grin She said "okay oo" cheesy

I couldn't resist the temptation when I moved the hands to her off limit region and the next thing I heard was a resounding slap and shouted I want to rape her.

My neighbours who always see me as a gentleman said, they can't believe I can stoop so low to involve myself in this mess.

Since then, they can't even trust me to play with their little daughters as they warn them to abstain from me.

Since then I no dey do good samaritan again abeg sad
kikikiki grin
wristbangle:
Few months ago while I was washing my clothes in the evening at 7pm, my neighbour living next to me came back from market complaining that on her way coming, she mistakenly feel into a carnal and she needs me to help massage her swollen legs meanwhile she was seriously limping.

Immediately I left washing my clothes, I helped in opening the door of her apartment, carry her market stuffs inside and put water on her cooker.

She was groaning in pains while I pet and calm her to hold on. So I went to my apartment to get the necessary 1st aid treatment materials just to keep her leg fit in order for her to visit hospital the next day.

So when the time came to massage and treat her leg, I started pressing it while she was shouting "Take it easy now".

Meanwhile I couldn't resist her fresh laps when I started moving my hands towards her "off limit region". She was like ''What do u think you are doing?" I told her if I do not press her laps, the pain may shift there. grin She said "okay oo" cheesy

I couldn't resist the temptation when I moved the hands to her off limit region and the next thing I heard was a resounding slap and shouted I want to rape her.

My neighbours who always see me as a gentleman said, they can't believe I can stoop so low to involve myself in this mess.

Since then, they can't even trust me to play with their little daughters as they warn them to abstain from me.

Since then I no dey do good samaritan again abeg sad
kikikiki
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Kayceewyte(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
DLondonboiy:
the very first time I almost had sex....

prior to then I dey form player...i dey lie say 'phucking is my hobby....If I phuck u, u go love' and all those plenty lies virgins tell...meanwhile I never even kiss before..

until the D-day when sis Happy come my house...we come start to kiss.....when she remove clothes, open leg for me, na 3holes I see....obob I confuse!

unlike wetin I dey watch for porn, I know no where to shuq my preq...I ended up not phucking and Happy curse me that day eh....

As i dey pass street the next day, some girls come dey laugh me...

gone are those days sha
how you take see three holes abeg, I think say na only two holes them get grin
DLondonboiy:
the very first time I almost had sex....

prior to then I dey form player...i dey lie say 'phucking is my hobby....If I phuck u, u go love' and all those plenty lies virgins tell...meanwhile I never even kiss before..

until the D-day when sis Happy come my house...we come start to kiss.....when she remove clothes, open leg for me, na 3holes I see....obob I confuse!

unlike wetin I dey watch for porn, I know no where to shuq my preq...I ended up not phucking and Happy curse me that day eh....

As i dey pass street the next day, some girls come dey laugh me...

gone are those days sha
how you take see three holes abeg, I think say na only two holes them get
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Dad caught me banging my cousin and it was doggy. I wont forget that day in this life. God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Lovelynature(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Make I just dey observecheesycheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Mathematical:
Hypocrisy
You can share yours then
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Let me park my camry here and watch the lies that guys are going to construct.
mother of my unborn children, it gladden my heart to see u comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Timothychima:
mother of my unborn children, it gladden my heart to see u comment cheesy
hmmm. this one strong o. *smiles*
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Lovelynature(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Mathematical:
Hypocrisy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Lovelynature(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Mathematical:
Hypocrisy
you know ladies rarely open up. Perhaps, they hardly bear it when a guy turn down their advances (though not common as the case with guys), hence they are shy to talk about such experiences. But you can prove them otherwise by making a starting. Any experience? Share with us
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by HrmOlolade(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
This qot me laughing hard " wailing in pain like PDP tyrants" grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Mathematical(f): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lovelynature:
you know ladies rarely open up. Perhaps, they hardly bear it when a guy turn down their advances (though not common as the case with guys), hence they are shy to talk about such experiences. But you can prove them otherwise by making a starting. Any experience? Share with us

[b]mine wasn't an embarrassment per se.. buh it sure do annoy me how he reacted like am begging him for it..
This happen on my prom night.. there's thz bloke I had crush on, he tall,broad,black and he have thz gentle smile that could let a lion feel relaxed..every mate had the perfect mate for the prom night,and there me ,am just gonna dress and enjoy the night(saying that to my self)on getting to the school hall ,i sight the tall bloke up east wing..**say to myself ,just enjoi the night **..i walked up to him ,say hi..he replied like he's been waiting on me to strike up a convo.. I smile, don't tell me you going in without your girl...saying No.. was want I was expecting him to say..he said she's in already.. in my mind **I say o oo o oo***we exchanged few pleasantries.. then said he haven't seen me dance,or those it mean I don't know how to.. that this night could be the perfect moment.. I hesitate ..he plead again.. I say no..then he said what if am to be his prom.. **yee** in ma mind..***iz thz true** I succumb ,
and me wasn't the kinda girl who gives in for any guy ..**as na my crush nko** asked what if his gf see us.. he say not if we want her seeing us.***haa ***me wey ah Don dy trip bf.. bf nko **we went into the chemistry lab.. put on a mini turnover ..skip it to john legend.. gimme the green light.. **which I thought was a coincidence *I chuckle.. we dance and dance till the music start having impart on us seriously I was enjoying how the motion was going..and our hands going on tour.. all of a sudden he step back and say he can't do this.. I reply quickly.. do what?.. saying he can't just do it.. I smile back.. sex? Thats not gonna happen..he replied then why am I not complaining when he's hand is touring the soft region.. I say so whats your definition of dance... **salsa or flamenco ** then I realised am pushing too much.. I just lean on the desk and he walks out..till date we're still best of friend. still single and he's with the same girl.. a faithful mate.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by wandex08: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mathematical:

[b]mine wasn't an embarrassment per se.. buh it sure do annoy me how he reacted like am begging him for it..
This happen on my prom night.. there's thz bloke I had crush on, he tall,broad,black and he have thz gentle smile that could let a lion feel relaxed..every mate had the perfect mate for the prom night,and there me ,am just gonna dress and enjoy the night(saying that to my self)on getting to the school hall ,i sight the tall bloke up east wing..**say to myself ,just enjoi the night **..i walked up to him ,say hi..he replied like he's been waiting on me to strike up a convo.. I smile, don't tell me you going in without your girl...saying No.. was want I was expecting him to say..he said she's in already.. in my mind **I say o oo o oo***we exchanged few pleasantries.. then said he haven't seen me dance,or those it mean I don't know how to.. that this night could be the perfect moment.. I hesitate ..he plead again.. I say no..then he said what if am to be his prom.. **yee** in ma mind..***iz thz true** I succumb ,
and me wasn't the kinda girl who gives in for any guy ..**as na my crush nko** asked what if his gf see us.. he say not if we want her seeing us.***haa ***me wey ah Don dy trip bf.. bf nko **we went into the chemistry lab.. put on a mini turnover ..skip it to john legend.. gimme the green light.. **which I thought was a coincidence *I chuckle.. we dance and dance till the music start having impart on us seriously I was enjoying how the motion was going..and our hands going on tour.. all of a sudden he step back and say he can't do this.. I reply quickly.. do what?.. saying he can't just do it.. I smile back.. sex? Thats not gonna happen..he replied then why am I not complaining when he's hand is touring the soft region.. I say so whats your definition of dance... **salsa or flamenco ** then I realised am pushing too much.. I just lean on the desk and he walks out..till date we're still best of friend. still single and he's with the same girl.. a faithful mate.. [/b]
that was cool. but wait oo, do we still have a guy like that in this century?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences by Tommfrench(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I remembered vividly during jss3 extension at Opo malu..

I was very gentle like a dove and i never talk to girls.. I was a pastor and a brother in the lord.I was so innocent, if u put water in my mouth and went out, by the time u come back. U will meet it there.

One of our classmates organized a party at his guardian house who travelled and i relunctantly went. And then, this particular fine girl called fatima was rocking me and rocking me .. Oh my God.

This girl had the biggest ass in class with a widely known doft firm boobs according to reports...

I just sat down as she was rotating on me ,confused whether to tell her to stop or just enjoy it a little bit more.

at a point , she dragged me not by my own will into the host bedroom. And then rough play began

She first slapped me hard on my face..

I will slap you back oh.. I said , enjoying the play and then gave her a loud slap..

Next she slapped my chest..

If u know u are .... Slap my chest back.......

So i stylishly touch the chest and quickly comot hand..

Haha, lazy boy, is that how i slapped your own chest..

Next she took my wristband and i started chasing her around the room for my wristband, she was using her yansh targeted at my war zone to rub but i kept quiet likewise as she dey use boobs chook me anyhow.

Next one wey she slap my bumbum, wey i smack her back, na him she moan

" huuuuuuu

Omo, i lost control, only for me to plant a kiss on her lips and she responded well.

I asked the almighty God for forgiveness of my sin am about to commit as i brought out my trowel to transplant seeds of joy into her, she just pushed me and started giggling..

And not only her, about 6 girls and 4 of my friends were at the window side laughing and giggling seriously while i stood there utterly embarrased with my dangling metal..

Apparently they made a bet and set a trap for me in order to test me faith..
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.