Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68071 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ojo4life(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hallack:
Dis gal smh does not resemble 13yrs old na
seconded
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

more likely she would have been forced into a baby factory by your industrious compatriots

16 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by missyadorable(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't know how it will happen

But something within me tells me President Buhari will bring positive change to Nigeria

I am a very patient person

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by birmingham04: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
If to say this girl they naija they no go allow her see council chairman talkless of president. Our people are very good in burying someone's talent. A country where poor piking no feel make am unless by God grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nicur: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with dis:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.
hahahahaha exactly!! u go see Buhari opens bottled water by himself!! Obama always seat beside Buhari!! funny enough these useless and shameless zombies will create a thread for it grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Luckylife(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lucky girl

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by martineverest(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
mankan2k7:
How u take understand bubu Inglinsh is my concern
spoke my mind
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by cecs(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Common sense is not common atal....
CastedDude:
IPOD
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by sample042(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice 1... Zuri!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Simitrendy: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

I must confess I really love guys who can come out here to say the truth even when everyone knows it and are hiding under false.

You don't need to answer some simpleton, dunderheads and dork niggas who're gonna quote you with curses.

They know nothing and that's why most of them will die in darkness.

The holy Bible says that "My people perish because they lack wisdom".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by drss(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nicur:
hahahahaha exactly!! u go see Buhari opens bottled water by himself!! Obama always seat beside Buhari!!
i even forget d water part sef;
-picture of buari drinking water.
make i add am sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by omogin(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
See why its good to raise kids in a good environment. Make this pikin no near Nigeria o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Zieristclair(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

come on!don't be silly .I believe you are over 20 years right?if I'm right, then a big shame on you for such a disgusting imagination to be what flooded your brain making you need an urgent brain transplant because of your low intelligence.Heck,if even this 13-yr old girl were to read this stuff you wrote and meet you personally,surely she would land you a dirty slap which would definitely reverse the position of your brain so you could reason properly.Please you need and urgent diagnosis for thinking this way.Please!don't be offended I wrote all these because they are true.Anyway I will keep praying for your likes!

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ObaKlaz: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
IPOD
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by vicstar(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • How old is she again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
God give Me a child like this Amen

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by tomioro(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
IPOD
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by yazz09(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
teadrake:

Your contribution is full of hatred which indicated you're kinda confused and pathetic. Tufiakwa

No it's no hatred, it's the reality in Nigeria today. How many years was his wife when he married her, have you not seen the trend of events that are happening in this so called nation of ours? if I may say it's your comment that's full of hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
@Linda Ikeji!!!

this should be you!but you dey climb wizkid oga and you come dey exchange words of insult with a common spoilt kid.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ObaKlaz: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

What is this one saying Who you don epp for your life

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Zieristclair(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.
Ex-President Bill Clinton has visited during Obj's era.But what is it with U.S presidents visiting when their full tenure is about to end?

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by noblegrex: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

look at you. **** I'm sure you're old enough to be a father to that little girl with such wisdom you admire so much yet look at your life.****You just said trash.complete nonsense. A young girl that interviewed close to 19 president.have you ever even see or talk to a local government chairman before in your entire life... If you don't have sense man,atleast learn from that kid and kindly read the last part of her comment. Chai. Shaking head for you.

6 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
rantmoniker:

If care is not taken, this guy may commit suicide soon o. He sounded so frustrated. Can someone please activate security check in his area?
No one is planning on committing suicide here,had to react to the extremities of the content in your contribution
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by GANJAFARMER: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
IPOD
Sometimes I wonder how you guys sleep at night Knowing the truth but chooses to look the other way over tribal and regional yearnings for a better life , self actualization and true representation according to that which they can relate to . The truth is that Nigeria needs her secularism to strengthen above all religious lines else the regional divide will one day set this country ablaze.

The man spoke the truth despite it being tainted with some sentiments but the truth is the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by omogin(f): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

Sure word Na, naija no dey like truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by inchristalone12(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
The president's p.a should please get him a decent shoe so that he will stop going for international outing with that shoe that looks like Fulani herdsmen shoe. Though he is fulani.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by legendsilver(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

IPOB ZOMBIE IS HERE.
SEE AS HE DEY RANT UP AND DOWN LIFE OKPETU

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.