Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68069 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by DanielGb(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
She look older than a 13-years old, although cute and intelligent. *smile*
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by rantmoniker(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
teadrake:

No one is planning on committing suicide here,had to react to the extremities of the content in your contribution

So sorry it was a mistake quoting you. I have corrected it and quoted the target.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by victorvezx(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
DanielGb:
She look older than a 13-years old, although cute and intelligent. *smile*
na u know oh oo
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.
President Bill Clinton and George W. Bush both visited Nigeria in 2000 and 2003 respectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ajalawole(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy
ChangeIsCostant:
sharp girl...this is the real "Whiz-kid"
grin correct... Whiz-kid and not wizkid
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Bruno3000(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Best comment of d year! You are a TRUE patriot...
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by victorvezx(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bruno3000:
Best comment of d year! You are a TRUE patriot...
****, u don't know what is called patriotism. u love this trash this **** just spewed? u need help.

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Johnsinia(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
BabaO2:

Nobody insulted GEJ, only truths were said about him, he was an obvious mediocre to rule Nigeria, even the interview he granted zuriel Oduwole was a monumental disaster and embarrassment to the nation, reason why his PR managers never wanted it to be seen or heard.
Nobody is also insulting Buhari, he is a confirm illiterate as en olodo number1 who is not even qualify to leads over chickens talkless of a nation. Nobodo is also insulting the majority foools who make this fool of a dullard a president. We are all sa
ying the truth as it was.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
Fulani Terrorist
worse still d govt is directionless.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Bruno3000(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
U should rather use ur brain. He spoke d mind of millions of concerned Nigerians. U should be angry too if u mean well for the nation and her pple
Zieristclair:
come on!don't be silly .I believe you are over 20 years right?if I'm right, then a big shame on you for such a disgusting imagination to be what flooded your brain making you need an urgent brain transplant because of your low intelligence.Heck,if even this 13-yr old girl were to read this stuff you wrote and meet you personally,surely she would land you a dirty slap which would definitely reverse the position of your brain so you could reason properly.Please you need and urgent diagnosis for thinking this way.Please!don't be offended I wrote all these because they are true.Anyway I will keep praying for your likes!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ruffg(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
F
CastedDude:
IPOD
if u don have any reasonable contribution in the issue is better to remain silent
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
I don't know how it will happen

But something within me tells me President Buhari will bring positive change to Nigeria

I am a very patient person

once Buhari's Fulani Terrorist attack your community and kills people and destroys properties repeatedly without Bpresident Boooooohari calling them to order, you will forget all that you have written here.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
mankan2k7:
How u take understand bubu Inglinsh is my concern

The girl might pretend as if she understand the old man grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by DanielGb(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
victorvezx:
na u know oh oo
of course. She looks like 16yrs
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
nini007:
Teadrake, that's his opinion. So, park well......
Alright sir
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Bruno3000(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Guy if want to be a zombie then go ahead. If u love d truth and really mean well for this con3 then its high time folks like u began to use ur brain! Smh
victorvezx:

Mumu, u don't know what is called patriotism. u love this trash this idiot just spewed? u need help.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=BlackAlbino6 post=44383692][/quote]
Relax my fellow citizen,things will get better in sha Allah.
You'll agree with me this government is still infant and need to put in place some reform to serve as foundational basis for things to work out.No sane person is happy with the way things are currently, but let's remain a little patience with this government. Things will get better.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.

Good Good Good
I will just go on twitter and share with Obama the Fulani Massacre that is going on in some parts of the country under Buhari's watch.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=yazz09 post=44381781]

No it's no hatred, it's the reality in Nigeria today. How many years was his wife when he married her, have you not seen the trend of events that are happening in this so called nation of ours? if I may say it's your comment that's full of hatred.
You'll agree with me this government is still infant and need to put in place some reform to serve as foundational basis for things to work out.No sane person is happy with the way things are currently, but let's remain a little patience with this government. Things will get better.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
teadrake:

Thats not true. Now have you ever asked yourself why the Federal Government under Buhari's watch arrested people who had clashes with the Fooooolani Jihardist while the Later were not arrested and going about their normal business of destroying farmers crops with their cattle, possession of dangerous weapons, raping women and the likes?

It is this kind of patience that is killing the peace and unity of this country. #TeamPickUpArmsAgainstFulaniHerdsMen#
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by edupedia: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.

...so una no see picture of Buhari taking garri?...sorry for u and your BIAFRAZOO!...

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
There's a scarcity of likes on this thread.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2016
BlackAlbino6:

Thats not true. Now have you ever asked yourself why the Federal Government under Buhari's watch arrested people who had clashes with the Fooooolani Jihardist while the Later were not arrested and going about their normal business of destroying farmers crops with their cattle, possession of dangerous weapons, raping women and the likes?

It is this kind of patience that is killing the peace and unity of this country. #TeamPickUpArmsAgainstFulaniHerdsMen#
So,in your own perspectives, resorting to violence against the fulani herdsmen is the solution to the problem? How about arbitration method?Dispute resolution agency?At least let us show we're more coordinated and matured(Our ways of that doesn't ascertain foolishness but rather way of reasonable people)
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by mathias32(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
Biko take heart
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by mathias32(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2016
viscocom:
were is lalaistatic self
What are you saying?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

So,in your own perspectives, resorting to violence against the fulani herdsmen is the solution to the problem? How about arbitration method?Dispute resolution agency?At least let us show we're more coordinated and matured(Our ways of that doesn't ascertain foolishness but rather way of reasonable people)

Do you know the number of times stakeholders in the affected regions have had dialogues, disputes resolution committees without any positive results? For the past 4 or 5 years, these options were explored but the terrorist still continue with their wicked acts. See oga just free me. You are talking like this because you only read just little about what is happening on pages of newspapers. By the time you get to see the real thing on ground you will forget all these things you are saying.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Shymm3x: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Smart youngin' - I like this chic.

Sukkot, come check this Ijebu youngin doing big thangs.

It seems 'em Ijebu chics got the juice.

The richest black woman = Ijebu woman.

Wife of the VP = Ijebu woman.

Minister of Finance = Ijebu woman

The other woman that was talking reckless to naij folks in diaspora the other day is Ijebu. Dabiri is an Ijebu name.

Zuriel Oduwole is also an Ijebu youngin.

Gotta myself an Ijebu broad - dem chics are winning, big bredrin. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by sukkot: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
Smart youngin' - I like this chic.

Sukkot, come check this Ijebu youngin doing big thangs.

It seems 'em Ijebu chics got the juice.

The richest black woman = Ijebu woman.

Wife of the VP = Ijebu woman.

Minister of Finance = Ijebu woman

The other woman that was talking reckless to naij folks in diaspora the other day is Ijebu. Dabiri is an Ijebu name.

Zuriel Oduwole is also an Ijebu youngin.

Gotta myself an Ijebu broad - dem chics are winning, big bredrin. grin
i being told you. if it aint ijebu it aint right lolz. ijebu runnin thangs bruv cheesy
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Young109(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:

I don't know why some people can't do without insulting at any slightest chance they have

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by MrDude: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:

The best post I have read on nairaland in a long long while. God bless you man
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Shymm3x: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
i being told you. if it aint ijebu it aint right lolz. ijebu runnin thangs bruv cheesy

Word. grin

Ijebu mandem running thangs lowkey and the chics aren't left out of the Ijebu greatness. grin

Finna get an Ijebu chic and give her a big rock. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by danidee10(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2016
datola:
Wa o! I'm impressed.

God will take you higher in Jesus name.

When will u learn that it's wow not waooo....ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.