Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68066 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by nini007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
teadrake:

Your contribution is full of hatred which indicated you're kinda confused and pathetic. Tufiakwa
Teadrake, that's his opinion. So, park well......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by GANJAFARMER: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.
This is why we have constantly maintained that you guys are zombies.

How does Obama's visitation change our present situation ? If I'm in my house with loads of problem how would it be wise to be visited by one man whose interest wouldn't align with mine? Unless Buhari is a stooge because there is nothing here for Obama to visit over , the economy is in shambles , foreign investors are fleeing in their hundreds and American Presidents don't just visit a country over nothing - Why do I have this feeling that the killing of the Shiites was the first assignment of the criminal administration of Buhari to be in Americas good books who wants to teach Iran some lessons anywhere in the world ? Buhari is a scam.
Nigerians should rise up and change this fake change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by suteco16: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
ajani1978:
Stop insulting Nigerian president

Did you not insult GEJ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by kraftsta(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
IPOD

This robot....where dem keep ur remote sef?
Make dem try upgrade the ipob hate version dey installed on u guys cos ur os is getting outdated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by onunwa21(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
My dear I tap ur blessings 4 my children
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by stayblack: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
cry cry.... grin...SAI BABA.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by emoa2002(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
God bless you for this write up, some are so dumb to understand what you mean.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by tonytony208(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
ajani1978:
Stop insulting Nigerian president

You mean northern Nigeria president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ganye1: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

Or inversely if you were born in that region your father would have serially raped you, impregnate you, crudely abort the pregnancy and in the process inflict life threatening and permanent injuries on you as that father in Bayelsa state has done to his daughter.

6 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by emoa2002(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

God Bless you for this write up, some are dumb to understand what you mean.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by 1miccza: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
How this one take change the price of fuel for market abeg??
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by franzis(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Karlovich:
Very good, hopefully buhari can now fly back to nigeria and carry out his duties efficiently
he will soon be off to China for a four day visit aprill 11-15
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by tonytony208(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
rantmoniker:

If care is not taken, this guy may commit suicide soon o. He sounded so frustrated. Can someone please activate security check in his area?

You are right, since the guy is the only line buying fuel x3 of the official price. He is also the only one sleeping in darkness due to non availability of electricity.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by tomdon(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

nna see flows

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by titosblink: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mehn.. Dis girl don come dis world before.. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by favourelisha(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please for how long, will this happen?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by tragergeorge(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

is it too late to say i'm sorry?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by onunwa21(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari pls come back oooooo

Workers salary abeg
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by razid: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Xposer:

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/see-what-13-year-old-girl-who.html

Please where is that Deji Adeyanju guy or his minions here in NL? They should come and value Baba's shoe again o. Hope this will not worth close to $20,000,000 in this epoch of dollar scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by cjmike704(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
how the interview take reduce fuel prices?? mtchewwww
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by zoe80: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.

It surprised me too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.
Pictures of Obama sitting close to Buhari... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by stubbornman(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is God that has done this for you. Meeting and interviewing close to 19 presidents is not a joke.
I never even yan with my village chief sef.....I will be greater I believe
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by nnokwa042(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
oyb:

more likely she would have been forced into a baby factory by your industrious compatriots
but not sucide bomber or almajiri breeder

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

And ur father is a ........? undecided
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by macaranta(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Frankiss44(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:
for your information, President Barack Obama is visiting Nigeria this month. This is the first time after 16 years of PDP misrule that the most powerful President in the world is thinking of coming to Nigeria! This is change in all ramifications. Wailers can go to hell. Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.

How old are you? First time indeed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Lisaflex(f): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
tomioro:

....n d moment he comes 2 Nigeria, all our problems will be automatically solved,abi? Abegi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by BabaO2: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
suteco16:

Did you not insult GEJ?
Nobody insulted GEJ, only truths were said about him, he was an obvious mediocre to rule Nigeria, even the interview he granted zuriel Oduwole was a monumental disaster and embarrassment to the nation, reason why his PR managers never wanted it to be seen or heard.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by doskie(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

America is the country that experienced the heat of 911 attack.
but if you wrote this same thing on the wall of an American journal, you would get 8million dislikes.
Donald Trump is widely criticised by Americans for his bias against islam.
but ironically the nation witg the greatest number of churches in the world; Nigeria, the nation of ritual killers, jungle justice and corrupt public officers with pastors impregnating their members everyday, you will get likes like the number of hairs on the mane of a male lion. everyone who hit the like button on your post is just a hypocrite. I have met many good christians and I know you have met many Muslims whose characters make you want to get close to them. iys time to stop giving atheist more reasons to doubt faith. why must you abuse people's religion? is that a way of inviting others to your own or concealing the defects in your own? be wise my brother. china and india arw developing today and the burden of this massive growth is laid on the shoulders of their youth dont wallow away your time. your upcoming generation depends on you. what are you doing? you are fighting religious wars on nl. lolzzzz.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.