Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68072 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Adedayo97(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
CastedDude:
u harsh oo ..u no want even make the man flex US small. u know say time no dey
bros wat do u mean oh jare
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
By their comment you shall know them
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SycophanticGoat: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.

I tire oh my brother! Sensible leaders, even state governors like Obiano, Wike, Ambode, etc, are showing projects being commissioned here and there, doing great things for the good of their state but what is the clueless dullard selling to us? Mediocrity and cheap popularity. Making big what seems not to have the slightest of positive impact on the life of Nigerians. Probably, the foolish and cursed set of bastàrd APC zombies, will list all this pieces of horse shyt as part of the old fool's achievement in 2019! What a shame!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2016
grin lucky she didnt grow up in this part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by 9jatatafo(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2016
This PMB is a big joke
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Hallack:
Dis gal smh does not resemble 13yrs old na
Wahalahi, u z wetin dey my mind ooo, see as her face look.... angry

13, my foot!!!!!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Solozzo(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

Your comment is shameful and meant to insult the hard working president of Nigeria. Why so prejudiced, tribalistic, despondent and parochial. Yes zuriel is lucky to be born in the United States of America, but you remember Mrs Obama said America is a damn mean country? So many successful girls here in Nigeria.

Even if pessimistic why not include a broader negative view eg, a victim of child labor, baby factory, child ritual sacrifice? Her success of zuriel is definitely hard work by parents, her intelligence and an enabling environment.

You are definitely a PDP addict.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Ibro2005: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
But 19 presidents in how many years, as u ar 13 now?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:

Reading your comment I perceive disgust in them. You have to be careful bro... if not your type might end up as the extremist you so preach against. And don't diss 'God' you are just a human.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by FTBOY: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
Smart youngin' - I like this chic.

Sukkot, come check this Ijebu youngin doing big thangs.

It seems 'em Ijebu chics got the juice.

The richest black woman = Ijebu woman.

Wife of the VP = Ijebu woman.

Minister of Finance = Ijebu woman

The other woman that was talking reckless to naij folks in diaspora the other day is Ijebu. Dabiri is an Ijebu name.

Zuriel Oduwole is also an Ijebu youngin.

Gotta myself an Ijebu broad - dem chics are winning, big bredrin. grin
haha! baba ijebu cheesy
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by isacolukay(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
drss:
It is because of the directionless directionlessness, because of the planless planlessness, because of the purposeless purposelessness that a microscopic few who have piloted the affairs of this nation continue to facilitate in.... enthusiasm while the vast majority live in peasant solicitude.
Mr drss, today I am happy I'm a Nigerian, I am happy I am a nairalander and vehemently hold on to this logomachy without lingua partia.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by fairheven: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
drss:
too bad d poor girl interviewed a dullard who values pilgrimage more dan education.

u nailed it.

the man value pilgrimage no be small.
pilgrimage to MECCA,MEDINA, EQUATORIAL GEANEA, GERMANY, FRANCE, USA,UK,GHANA,... what have you...you call it foreign trip, he calls it pilgrimage.

even the Holy book says "we are nothing but pilgrims in the this earth"

but my problem... when will his sojourns bring him to Nigeria?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Dklef(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
drss:
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.

They leave pressing issues and be chasing shadows. Well said
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Carter4luv(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
ure bless with wisdom. keep making naija proud zuriel.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Dklef(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
cutestcee:
The parents are doing a good job on her

Yeah right.

If this wonderful girl and her parents were to be nigerians, have you imagined what could have been of her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Dalyjay(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
13-year-old Nigerian girl who interviewed president Muhammadu Buhari in Washington D.C has revealed more on the encounter between both of them. Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents and youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine -took to her page this morning to write;

Meeting President Buhari of Nigeria. So when the world calls a country Giant of Africa, it could mean many things. I started my day today with a Giant Breakfast at the Mandarin Hotel in Washington DC. The Hotel paid for everything - I guess because the LORD is the real owner Thank you Jesus. I read some news to know all thats going on, before my meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. I talked to him about Education, I asked him about the success of the fight against corruption, what he wanted his legacy to be after he leaves office, how he sees Nigeria. He was very pleased to see me and he said some funny things too. Being President of any country is Hard. I know because I have now spoken to 19 world leaders and they all say the same thing about this. LORD, Give me wisdom to make good decisions every time. Thank you for ordering my steps, and for putting me before Kings.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/see-what-13-year-old-girl-who.html
. 13 years?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

Your contribution is full of hatred which indicated you're kinda confused and pathetic. Tufiakwa
the truth is always bitter.instead of you hating the situation you're hating the speaker. If his claims are not true point it out with objectivity. Of course because you don't have any substance you have to respond with insults.

He's Ver right. If she was in zoo republic of nigeria.the little girl won't even smell his car garage talkless of interviewing him.the truth is staring at your face yet you're lamenting

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by fqudus(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.

At times it's better you are silent than open your mouth to say unreasonable things, what you say can put you in trouble, you are here talking nonsense when a 13 year old is interviewing world leaders. I feel pity for you.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by cutestcee: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Dklef:

Yeah right.

If this wonderful girl and her parents were to be nigerians, have you imagined what could have been of her?
There are still wonderful parents in Nigeria, trust me
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Dklef:

They leave pressing issues and be chasing shadows. Well said
exactly. Unfortunately Nigeria is full of hypocrites,a55 lockers and sycophants so they won't say the truth meanwhile if others say the truth they begi to attack the person.

Honestly we still have a very long way to go in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Olulinks(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is God that has done this for you. Meeting and interviewing close to 19 presidents is not a joke.

She started interviewing Presidents at what age? 10 or 11 or at 15 or 17?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by fqudus(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:

It's better you keep quiet than open your mouth to say unreasonable things, what you say can put you in trouble. You are here talking non sense when a 13 years old girl is interviewing world leaders. I feel pity for you

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Optimist1(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is God that has done this for you. Meeting and interviewing close to 19 presidents is not a joke.

Point of correction, not close to nineteenth (19) presidents but nineteenth (19) presidents precisely.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
fqudus:
Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.

At times it's better you are silent than open your mouth to say unreasonable things, what you say can put you in trouble, you are here talking nonsense when a 13 year old is interviewing world leaders. I feel pity for you.
shut up your mouth hater of truth. Blood sycophant.

If your daughter ,mother, sister or aunty was one of the abducted chibok girls sold into slavery like a piece of ram will you Be ranting this rubbish. Abi the girls wen them kidnap no get family and loved ones

Your home is on fire and in disarray yet you're traveling up and down trying to paint a picture that all is well when the world already knows how pretentious and fake Nigeria is
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2016
fairheven:

u nailed it.

the man value pilgrimage no be small.
pilgrimage to MECCA,MEDINA, EQUATORIAL GEANEA, GERMANY, FRANCE, USA,UK,GHANA,... what have you...you call it foreign trip, he calls it pilgrimage.

even the Holy book says "we are nothing but pilgrims in the this earth"

but my problem... when will his sojourns bring him to Nigeria?
we ARE religious hypocrites and Pharisees in this part of the world. Instead of him to sit down and strategizing how to make this country great again you're traveling for a useless pilgrimage at the expense of the sweat of millions of Nigeria. Civil servants have not been paid their salaries the electricity system is in shambles and you're travelling for pilgrimage.

How many times has he seen president Obama and other presidents of G8 globe trot aimlessly when there's serious work to be done at home that needs urgent attention
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Dklef(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2016
cutestcee:

There are still wonderful parents in Nigeria, trust me

uhhmm, maybe me paraphrasing would help;

"If this girl and her parents were to be living in nigeria, imagine what would have been of her?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin

Patrick obaigbon jnr grin
isacolukay:

It is because of the directionless directionlessness, because of the planless planlessness, because of the purposeless purposelessness that a microscopic few who have piloted the affairs of this nation continue to facilitate in.... enthusiasm while the vast majority live in peasant solicitude.
Mr drss, today I am happy I'm a Nigerian, I am happy I am a nairalander and vehemently hold on to this logomachy without lingua partia.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! **wipes tears** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you see in this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry
Lmao! That was some truth though! gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Mattkent:

Reading your comment I perceive disgust in them. You have to be careful bro... if not your type might end up as the extremist you so preach against. And don't diss 'God' you are just a human.
smh.hypocrites,pretenders,lovers of evil everywhere. People who see evil but cannot call it by its name

Even countries that aren't as religious as us don't put up with all this nonsense. If you claim he's an extrmist show me the place he lied or exaggerated

That aside the wise elders say the success of a leader is determined by the standard of living of the people. If majority of them are living in squalor he has FAILED as a leader. If he as the GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF zooland cannot ensure NIGERIA'S SECURITY.he has failed as a leader.

Imagine little school girls abducted in broad day light and up till today we can't rescue them SHAME SHAME SHAME ON HIM

Even o yinbos wey we dey abuse came to our country to help us.what did we do just like crabs we sabotaged their efforts

In 2016 when other sensible countries are go In to the moon we're still dealing with electricity unpaid salaries poor infrastructural facilities in hospital and everrywherr and your president cannot sit down and make sure these policy makers do their work.he's traveling up and down like ajala

Compare a 13 years old girl in the north and the interviewer.her mates in the north are already wives to a paedophile. Their intellect have already been squashed and reduced to a sex machine and baby factory.

Oyao counter my claims.bloody hypocrite and lover of confusion and disorder
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
grin lucky she didnt grow up in this part of the world.
I'm telling yoi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.