Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68068 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SucreB: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
Rubbish!..... so what was his response. make una dey deceive una selves there. shior..
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by okemejames(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Ride On With The Brilliant Job
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
You you don't know more than women.we're talking ABOUT serious national issues affecting the lives of Nigerians everyday and you're talking about giving someone your rock.smh
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Nah g, all my sisters are taken - go search for ya Ijebu chic somewhere else. grin

I need to start chirpsing bare Yoruba chics now and maybe, I might get lucky cos there are loads of Ijebu folks in Ldn town. And I used to heck one but one of her lousy and crazed bredrin set me up. I might've to shout her. The chic is super nice, fam. Messed that shyte up...fvcking alcohol lool.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2016
SucreB:
Rubbish!..... so what was his response. make una dey deceive una selves there. shior..
you're the one deceiving yourself
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Segunjosegs(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Karlovich:
Very good, hopefully buhari can now fly back to nigeria and carry out his duties efficiently
fish where are you from Buhari was already in Nigeria when u typd dat comment
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Pain(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2016
This girl cant possibly be 13 undecided
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by toyinid78: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

frustrated human being... Eroo ko jati jati...
Who come change ur destiny to dis...
Endtime IPOD abi na IPAd
as if wat he wrote was all a lie,like all dat is not happening in nigeria,ur children school in iyana ipaja grammer school,ur here hating d guy for saying d truth wen it gets better u can abuse d guy but for now all of u ar frustrated even by ur attacking him is frustration on ur side
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by victorazy(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is God that has done this for you. Meeting and interviewing close to 19 presidents is not a joke.
African people and God.
Go and sit down, don't read or study but expecting God to take u to Aso-rock.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Barbiekhadyjarh: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!
if you have an issue with PMB refer to him but don't u dare include our creator into this...

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Faru1(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
MonPro:

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your

This shows how weak you are in faith. I can authoritatively say that you are not a good practicing Christian! For no any good practicing Muslim will abuse Christianity and vice versa.
what people like you don't understand is the fact that you can not use the bad habit of some people or region to generalize and speak ill of a RELIGION.
PLEASE LEARN TO BE DISCIPLINED
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Janetogunniran: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Great
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by sukkot: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Nah g, all my sisters are taken - go search for ya Ijebu chic somewhere else. grin

I need to start chirpsing bare Yoruba chics now and maybe, I might get lucky cos there are loads of Ijebu folks in Ldn town. And I used to heck one but one of her lousy and crazed bredrin set me up. I might've to shout her. The chic is super nice, fam. Messed that shyte up...fvcking alcohol lool.
yeah next time you wanna go holla at them ijebu sisters, take me with you grin grin

but ermm yeah so i think there are quite a few in manny but you know i am in a surburb of manny and i only come to manny like once in a while lol
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ellechrystal(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! **wipes tears** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dearpreye, Severussnape, ellechrystal, PinkBarbie, Mizpecs, are you see in this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry cry
Lol. I been read am o. I tear mouth with laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Oblak(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Now I am convinced to reside in abroad whether things gets better or worse in this country. I always blame those staying abroad but now am always happy for them. If I should be suffering there, I know it won't be issues of light, education, water, road etc. Tufiakwa for this country/Government. Ya'll criticizing the guy above for his comments whereas all he said is true. All my friends that have had one thing or the other to do in the north have said nothing good about it. I only hope she spoke sense into PMB as she had studied Nigeria's woes before the interview
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
smh.hypocrites,pretenders,lovers of evil everywhere. People who see evil but cannot call it by its name

Even countries that aren't as religious as us don't put up with all this nonsense. If you claim he's an extrmist show me the place he lied or exaggerated

That aside the wise elders say the success of a leader is determined by the standard of living of the people. If majority of them are living in squalor he has FAILED as a leader. If he as the GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF zooland cannot ensure NIGERIA'S SECURITY.he has failed as a leader.

Imagine little school girls abducted in broad day light and up till today we can't rescue them SHAME SHAME SHAME ON HIM

Even o yinbos wey we dey abuse came to our country to help us.what did we do just like crabs we sabotaged their efforts

In 2016 when other sensible countries are go In to the moon we're still dealing with electricity unpaid salaries poor infrastructural facilities in hospital and everrywherr and your president cannot sit down and make sure these policy makers do their work.he's traveling up and down like ajala

Compare a 13 years old girl in the north and the interviewer.her mates in the north are already wives to a paedophile. Their intellect have already been squashed and reduced to a sex machine and baby factory.

Oyao counter my claims.bloody hypocrite and lover of confusion and disorder

You already made a joke of yourself by calling me names.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by berbs112(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
I started my day today with a Giant Breakfast at the Mandarin Hotel in Washington DC. The Hotel paid for everything - I guess because the LORD is the real owner Thank you Jesus.

I like that line...
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oga go and use Google and stop displaying ignorance.. This same girl interviewed GEJ and neither he nor his administration made a big deal out of it.. This APC led government is nothing but a joke and only foolish zombified APC nitwits will fail to see that..
IGNORANCE smiley
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oga go and use Google and stop displaying ignorance.. This same girl interviewed GEJ and neither he nor his administration made a big deal out of it.. This APC led government is nothing but a joke and only foolish zombified APC nitwits will fail to see that..
It's like your half-education is better than this supposed ignorance! Google and see that the girl became more in Nigeria's social media consciousness under GEJ. No one really cared about the events because their was little to write home about: interviews with GEJ usually ends up at best in jokes
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by isacolukay(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Patrick obaigbon jnr grin

Wetin u wan call ronald4lif and sonofmark?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SycophanticGoat: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lmao! That was some truth though! gringringrin

The harsh and undiluted truth tho! cool

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by awa(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God also you were not born in Nigeria because probability is that you might have been hawking Gala along the streets.

You should have asked him what is doing about the Economic situation of the country
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Shymm3x: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah next time you wanna go holla at them ijebu sisters, take me with you grin grin

but ermm yeah so i think there are quite a few in manny but you know i am in a surburb of manny and i only come to manny like once in a while lol

Lool.

You don't even live in the manny shytehole, you live in the lost civilisation in manny. Now I know why you stay watching YouTube videos. Boredom is a biitch. I don't know how folks survive in those dead places, with white faces and pubs everywhere lol.

Anyway, dem chics there don't do long distance relationships...Ldn to Manny is long. Long distance relationship is for insecure/lonely chics who love fing.ering themselves Lool. Better move back to Ldn and come get these chics loool.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SycophanticGoat: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
themall:
IGNORANCE smiley

themall:
It's like your half-education is better than this supposed ignorance! Google and see that the girl became more in Nigeria's social media consciousness under GEJ. No one really cared about the events because their was little to write home about: interviews with GEJ usually ends up at best in jokes

I hope someone is not cursed with indecision, confusion and unparalleled dumbness, this one I received two replies to one comment.. Well, I expect nothing meaningful from people who made a dumbass, dullard like Buhari their god and personal savior. It will be absolute miracle if any sai baba chanting lûnatic will exceed the brain dead and old senile goat's level of reasoning and comprehension (very low IQ).

A man that hardly understands questions at interviews and never gives correlating answers. Worst is, the country he met, he has finally stabbed the last knife and successfully buried it, while his senseless and foolishly dumb supporters does nothing order than equating the number of pictures released daily to good governance.

NB: I specially mentioned no one by saying "someone" before some bigot runs amok and bans me for not breaking any offence.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I hope someone is not cursed with indecision, confusion and unparalleled dumbness, this one I received two replies to one comment.. Well, I expect nothing meaningful from people who made a dumbass, dullard like Buhari their god and personal savior. It will be absolute miracle if any sai baba chanting lûnatic will exceed the brain dead and old senile goat's level of reasoning and comprehension (very low IQ).

A man that hardly understands questions at interviews and never gives correlating answers. Worst is, the country he met, he has finally stabbed the last knife and successfully buried it, while his senseless and foolishly dumb supporters does nothing order than equating the number of pictures released daily to good governance.

NB: I specially mentioned no one by saying "someone" before some bigot runs amok and bans me for not breaking any offence.
Rubbish
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SycophanticGoat: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
themall:
Rubbish

Reasonable statements don't make sense to dullards.. cool
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Reasonable statements don't make sense to dullards.. cool
REASONABLE STATEMENTS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Heavens NO!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SycophanticGoat: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
themall:
REASONABLE STATEMENTS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Heavens NO!

Hoekay!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by sherbol: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Your mouth is still smelling breast milk.
MonPro:

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some Nairalanders here are miserably awesome. Lol... Teeth for Teeth, Eye for Eye.
#EndtimePost

Dont try me oh... Am funny as Eddie Murphy and Wicked like the paedophic men in Emir palace even the Emir.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by sukkot: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

You don't even live in the manny shytehole, you live in the lost civilisation in manny. Now I know why you stay watching YouTube videos. Boredom is a biitch. I don't know how folks survive in those dead places, with white faces and pubs everywhere lol.

Anyway, dem chics there don't do long distance relationships...Ldn to Manny is long. Long distance relationship is for insecure/lonely chics who love fing.ering themselves Lool. Better move back to Ldn and come get these chics loool.
bruv the shithole is london. living like sardines packed in a can in tiny council houses with the elevators reeking of urine, and the place littered with shysters and gangbangers at night lol. london is the real shythole. lets keep it real now. people move out of london to get a better quality of life. i think you need to move out of london cuz that congested environment is making you hostile. grin grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
isacolukay:

Wetin u wan call ronald4lif and sonofmark?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.