Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (61339 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
so I can't hav a crush again?
Crush yea
Shy no you are not!
Fling my weaves and walk away
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wh shall I shy, am I not a people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't like a guy who is timid. A guy should be bold and confident. A real man should not hide his crush for a lady.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vizkiz: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
laviecontinue:
You are funny but grin grin I strongly believe u strongly had a strong crush on a strong girl who strongly do your friend who is more stroger than u grin grin grin ask me how I know.......

How do you know? humor me smiley
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zammy123:
Almost all d points listed narrow back to me.. there's dis girl at skul who i'm crushin on till now, mistura just dey burst ma brain anytime i see her in campus, i wud even put her name in ma unreleased songs anytime am practising wit instrumentals(ma hostel mates n guys sef don sabi wetin dey shele).. i always stare at her truout 100L days but i summoned courage during 200L 1st semester to tell her how i've always felt abt her, i was just sayin all dat i could possibly tink of, twas crazy tho! she sha said no and gave me reasons like she's got a bf on campus,ain't got no feelings 4 me coz we neva talked b4,bla bla bla.. so now sha i'm tryna kill d feelings i av 4 mistura coz i'm just too shy + i suck wen it cums to girls.. pen down!

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Crush yea
Shy no you are not!
Fling my weaves and walk away
u seem like u knw me very well off nairaland. Have we met?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by missingrib(f): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.
so na shyness dey make you to dey talk too much for nairaland.....lolz...if I hear say you shy .know your type
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
u seem like u knw me very well off nairaland. Have we met?
Hahaha nope
But I do see ur post
So what other evidence do I need
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha nope
But I do see ur post
So what other evidence so I need
lol my posts aren't my personality.. I think we should have a date or meet up. So u'd be convinced
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
missingrib:
so na shyness dey make you to dey talk too much for nairaland.....lolz...if I hear say you shy .know your type
like seriously i'm a shy guy. Quiet type.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Shy guys are pretty hard to figure out, unsurprisingly.They're shy, so they're probably also kind of quiet and awkward, not just around you, buh around everyone.
It's just more difficult, because a shy guy isn't going to tell you how beautiful you look, or just approach you and ask you to go out, on a date.So...is he really shy? Here are 10 things Shy Guys display that show you're their crush.

1.Looking At Their Crush, Then Looking Away :This is a sign, because I used to do it back then. The dude repeatedly stared at their crush, then immediately looking away when their crush look at him, this could definitely mean that he likes ,er.Especially if he acts super weird afterwards, by which he's avoiding her gaze entirely, walking away or acting like she don't exist.

2.Chatting With Their Crush On Social Media, But Won't Talk To Them In Person :This is another tell-tale sign.A lot of shy guys, just don't feel comfortable talking face-to-face.It's much easier for them to talk through Social media chats apps or mobile texting..

3.Hangs Around Her,Even If They Doesn't Initiate Conversation :He pops up everywhere She is, and always sit near her in class, buh doesn't speak to her, it could mean that he's too shy to make the first move, so he's hoping she will.He's purposely putting himself in situations where she can talk to him, so he doesn't have to do it.Try starting a conversation and see what happens.

4.They're Different Around Their Crush :Pay attention to how he acts around his friends versus how he acts around her.If he seems talkative around his friend, buh nervous and quiet around her, it could mean that he likes her and just doesn't know how to act.

5.Uncomfortable When Other Guys Talk To Her :There is this feeling of insecurity in his mind that someone else might just sweep her away from him and so he gets all uncomfortable and weird.

6.Stammering While Talking To Their Crush :If his crush start a casual conversation.. see how he reacts to her.He stammers back a reply, while looking around the room buh not at his crush, then you know he has an intense crush going..

7.Very Sensitive To A Lady's Touch :If a lady happens to touch him playfully, or just casually, he might respond as if he got an electric shock.You will see his face go all pink, he might suddenly move away or just overly self-conscious.It just shows your touch means a lot to him.

8.They're Afraid To Ask For Their Crush's Number :They are too afraid to ask for their crush's number, instead they get it from their crush's friends or from other source, and call her up on some pretext(Usually a pretty lame one).

9.Blushing :They blushed the entire time their crush is talking to them even though they have nothing to be blushing about..."Trying to maintain the going conversation".

10.Compliments Small Changes To Their Crush's Appearance :That new hairstyle. That new dress. That new shade of lipstick.Whatever it is their crush discarded or added, he's likely to make a comment on it.It's their way of showing their crush.."I notice You".

Are you a shy Guy? Can you relate to these? What can you relate to the most?

Feel free to add yours.
Comments are highly welcome.

List Compiled By:
DanceVille

Exactly oga! U nailed it !
That's what am battling now, I don't even know if am possessed sef!

1 hero beer 4u! [quote][/quote] smiley
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol my posts aren't my personality.. I think we should have a date or meet up. So u'd be convinced
No need sweetheart
Ok you are shy
Smiles
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

No need sweetheart
Ok you are shy
Smiles
cool
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by easy1960(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guy, how did you know all these things about me? That is exactly the way i behave. I have tried all i could to change, but it cn't work out. And am a graduate, i wonder hw it will be if i am to get married.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Stella is this how life be...you just forget me...i sent you a PM but you no answer...how have you been
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Tonydeeb(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guilty as charged!.
Albeit, I'm not the overly shy type...can chat up any lady however she looks like...but from that instance I begin to develop these funny crush and quenchy tinz, that's when I begin acting weird, semi-stammer and looking away once in a while while talking and all.
The last was with a lady some 3days ago...I'd had the opportunity of chatting with her the previous day but didn't notice her wedding ring...all through that day, reminiscing over over our discussions and falling the more, not until the next day did 'he' (not me, lol) began acting weird, and on sighting the wedding ring, OMG, was totally swept off even though I knew she was interested too.
Through-out the day, a friend of mine was whom chatted with her, I just kept my distance like a lil babe scared of upsetting his mama.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AmordeDios: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmmm na wa ooooo
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Stella is this how life be...you just forget me...i sent you a PM but you no answer...how have you been
Oh not that
Just that I can't reply pm
If I try will not go
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by delazore(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Makes me remember when I was in jss3 , I wrote a letter to my crush that I love her , I was too shy to confront her..... I heard the insult of my life from her the following day.

I was like; this ground open mouth and swallow me cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by missingrib(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
like seriously i'm a shy guy. Quiet type.
hmmm...issorait
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016

This article get me sha. Most of what he listed are what I used to do. I even did it today. .

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Polar3: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
#1 so depict n portray me....
How i loved and admired bose at krones yrs back,she had this voice....damm,used to sms her alot and talk to her via radio shows anonymously....well,she was a senior coleague and is married now..
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lol, its almost dsame 4 girls, just wit a little restrain. Dere's dis 1 guy dat wont just leave my tot den, stil tink abt him now but just as a friend

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by BossDanniee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
I'm guilty of this OP...buh lemme not talk much sha
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Oh not that Just that I can't reply pm If I try will not go
but you just went scarce like petrol in Lagos
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
but you just went scarce like petrol in Lagos
Lmao says who
Not true confidence
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some silly girls will condemn shy guys as if they can create, try to help a shy guy, if he doesn't concur at all then he is not interested in you, i have issues with girls about this
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Damicares(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided
Chai! Lols. It's alright.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by banme1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Useless post. Next
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Zammy123(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
haibe:

Awww, lol I have a similar experience too, I know how it feels.. Although am getting better now, not as shy as before again
Yeah thats it, d shy aspect fades away as one grows up
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Gone are the days when i used to crush on girls....now they crush on a niqqa while i just keep giving them green light...levels don change na hehehehe.
You!
Hahaha I thought you are my friend!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aarenasbaba:
Wh shall I shy, am I not a people?
Lemme help you to complete the statement..
Even if I shy, shall Shy shy for you?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.