Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (61336 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
It is oh My supervisor is something else Sometimes I just feel like slapping him Good morning
good morning sweerie...how was your night?
Sorry about your supervisor...you just have to cope
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
good morning sweerie...how was your night?

Sorry about your supervisor...you just have to cope
Thanks hon
My night was fine and urs
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by yetunsbay(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
...observation
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Lsofdk(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
DanceVille:
2.Chatting With Their Crush On Social Media, But Won't Talk To Them In Person :This is another tell-tale sign.A lot of shy guys, just don't feel comfortable talking face-to-face.It's much easier for them to talk through Social media chats apps or mobile texting..

shy guys are comfortable talking face to face and would only get uncomfortable if the thought of wooing their crush **during the conversation** crosses their head. let me also say this, a lot of shy guys don't know what to say when speaking with their crushes

6.Stammering While Talking To Their Crush :If his crush start a casual conversation.. see how he reacts to her.He stammers back a reply, while looking around the room buh not at his crush, then you know he has an intense crush going..
i never stammered oh during casual conversations

7.Very Sensitive To A Lady's Touch :If a lady happens to touch him playfully, or just casually, he might respond as if he got an electric shock.You will see his face go all pink, he might suddenly move away or just overly self-conscious.It just shows your touch means a lot to him.
this doesn't apply to shy guys alone oh shocked

lemme add mine
offering to help her out: back then i do help my crushes with their drawings as they weren't good at drawing. i remember almost killing myself where i dy draw map of Nigeria for cardboard paper for one of them whereas i never do my my owngrin
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2016
monz:
u re too much bro
Twale sir.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Ligxy(f): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
if I say NO, that means I'm a bloody liar. Yes! I do think about my crushes...I have lost count of all my crushes grin

I'm human bro and I got blood running through my veins.

#no time to form holier than thou!
or for forming tougher than thou! undecided
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by MrBUN86(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
This is just all about me. God help me.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Had this girl I liked back then in secondary school, couldn't even approach her in SS3, would just say hi n keep my face down, that's how we left, fast forward to 300l in d uni, met her again when I went home for holiday n decided to attend a church program, she was hell beautiful but already wasted(if u know what I mean), invited me over to her place recently but I decided to do my own big manship. I personally hate used stuffs. It's bad to be shy but at times, you can't just help it, it's who you are and it's cool if you're not the sexually explicit type of guy.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by odaniel1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Crushing on ds particular girl.
Problem is...she b olosho.
Evrytym I hear Olamide's line "..u dy kiss olosho wen sh done wit d D.." It kills d vibe or urge 2 evn approach or consider makin a move. (Of cos bsyds d fact dt shex a hooker too)
I really like her but, hey..guess imma hv 2 wait for d crush 2 die insyd me cos shex a hooker.
But wait...if only she wasn't. Maybe I'd approach her. Or maybe I might.
*sighs*
Shyness comes with confusion..lol
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by King44(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
D only crush i have is for selena gomez. i cant be crushing on all these oloshos pretending to be good ladies.
selena what?? bro you must be joking she is my one and only crush
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by King44(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
Guilty as charged. I remember one girl I was dying for in my office. Then I was a manager in one of the chain's outlet She resigned to go to school. One day when she came around, I gave her loads of complimentary stuff. Talked to her briefly and went back to work. When she was about to leave she sent for me and gave me a full body hug, but I was so stiff. She just kept laughing. Me, I dismissed the whole from mind and went back to work.

Later that evening, I received a BBM. Message from her..... It read;

"Shy Boy"

Fuxk... I had no idea my shyness was that obvious.
hahahaha lols.... Mehn
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.
me too...like its all about me
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided
baba I feel you o....
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by louisdemaria(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI
SECONDED AND THIRDED PLUS FOURTHED.

Bros,na only u come dis meeting ni?...U for leave d thirded + fourthed for anoda pesin nah.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Thanks hon
My night was fine and urs
its long gone...sorry i couldnt reply since...phone was dead all through

how was your day
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Theophinio(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
Yh.. way back,Mi palms get all sweaty when she's close. But if u c how I de bully my guys, u no go believe say na toto de fit mk me humble.. now I'm not a pastor, but I'm steady laying hands on em females.. kilode
LMAO
Falls from a palm tree
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Hyfer(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2016
Am guilty of all
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Drinokrane: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
All ur point speak abt me cry
Despirado121
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Despirado121(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Drinokrane:
All ur point speak abt me cry
Despirado121

Eiyah!! cry mayb its a coimcidence tongue cool
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Damn !!!!! .. No 1 .. Is what I do alot and the last one is something I love doing .. Just commenting on anything she does,wear and use gives me this exciting sensation .. But I'm a semi shy guy ..

Shy guys RoCkStonguetongue
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by StarBukola(f): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2016
D only crush i have is for selena gomez. i cant be crushing on all these oloshos pretending to be good ladies.
if I tell u wetin dey mind ,I swear u no go like ham
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by StarBukola(f): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2016
WriteBoy:
Guilty as charged. I remember one girl I was dying for in my office. Then I was a manager in one of the chain's outlet She resigned to go to school. One day when she came around, I gave her loads of complimentary stuff. Talked to her briefly and went back to work. When she was about to leave she sent for me and gave me a full body hug, but I was so stiff. She just kept laughing. Me, I dismissed the whole from mind and went back to work.

Later that evening, I received a BBM. Message from her..... It read;

"Shy Boy"

Fuxk... I had no idea my shyness was that obvious.
ur post made me smile, but fuc.k shy!!!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
StarBukola:
ur post made me smile, but fuc.k shy!!!

Oh, okay. Glad to be of service!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by StarBukola(f): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=WriteBoy post=51518621]
Oh, okay. Glad to be of service! [/quote thumb up
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nonsreal(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
DanceVille:
Shy guys are pretty hard to figure out, unsurprisingly.They're shy, so they're probably also kind of quiet and awkward, not just around you, buh around everyone.
It's just more difficult, because a shy guy isn't going to tell you how beautiful you look, or just approach you and ask you to go out, on a date.So...is he really shy? Here are 10 things Shy Guys display that show you're their crush.

1.Looking At Their Crush, Then Looking Away :This is a sign, because I used to do it back then. The dude repeatedly stared at their crush, then immediately looking away when their crush look at him, this could definitely mean that he likes ,er.Especially if he acts super weird afterwards, by which he's avoiding her gaze entirely, walking away or acting like she don't exist.

2.Chatting With Their Crush On Social Media, But Won't Talk To Them In Person :This is another tell-tale sign.A lot of shy guys, just don't feel comfortable talking face-to-face.It's much easier for them to talk through Social media chats apps or mobile texting..

3.Hangs Around Her,Even If They Doesn't Initiate Conversation :He pops up everywhere She is, and always sit near her in class, buh doesn't speak to her, it could mean that he's too shy to make the first move, so he's hoping she will.He's purposely putting himself in situations where she can talk to him, so he doesn't have to do it.Try starting a conversation and see what happens.

4.They're Different Around Their Crush :Pay attention to how he acts around his friends versus how he acts around her.If he seems talkative around his friend, buh nervous and quiet around her, it could mean that he likes her and just doesn't know how to act.

5.Uncomfortable When Other Guys Talk To Her :There is this feeling of insecurity in his mind that someone else might just sweep her away from him and so he gets all uncomfortable and weird.

6.Stammering While Talking To Their Crush :If his crush start a casual conversation.. see how he reacts to her.He stammers back a reply, while looking around the room buh not at his crush, then you know he has an intense crush going..

7.Very Sensitive To A Lady's Touch :If a lady happens to touch him playfully, or just casually, he might respond as if he got an electric shock.You will see his face go all pink, he might suddenly move away or just overly self-conscious.It just shows your touch means a lot to him.

8.They're Afraid To Ask For Their Crush's Number :They are too afraid to ask for their crush's number, instead they get it from their crush's friends or from other source, and call her up on some pretext(Usually a pretty lame one).

9.Blushing :They blushed the entire time their crush is talking to them even though they have nothing to be blushing about..."Trying to maintain the going conversation".

10.Compliments Small Changes To Their Crush's Appearance :That new hairstyle. That new dress. That new shade of lipstick.Whatever it is their crush discarded or added, he's likely to make a comment on it.It's their way of showing their crush.."I notice You".

Are you a shy Guy? Can you relate to these? What can you relate to the most?

Feel free to add yours.
Comments are highly welcome.

List Compiled By:
DanceVille
dis guy is 100% correct cos am guilty of all wht e listed... Gosh shyness na bastard
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Benzypet(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Thats me feel very comfortable with my friends, certainly nt her. I normally chift a bit when i get a touch from a female friend
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm a culprit,especially number 1,4 & 5
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Torresmannl(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
I do all except 1 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.