Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (61338 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Exactly oga! U nailed it ! That's what am battling now, I don't even know if am possessed sef!
1 hero beer 4u! smiley
Grab the beer with confidence. Thanks dude.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
easy1960:
Guy, how did you know all these things about me? That is exactly the way i behave. I have tried all i could to change, but it cn't work out. And am a graduate, i wonder hw it will be if i am to get married.
Don't worry dude...Just be confident.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by TheSociopath(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
True talk
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Neyoor:

This article get me sha. Most of what he listed are what I used to do. I even did it today. .

Funny u!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by samhay: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
herboshedhe:
samhay come and see yourself o

Its nt fair ooo
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

You!
Hahaha I thought you are my friend!
ya of course....but em crushers dont know you...and i kinda enjoy the attention so i just roll along
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by spanzed(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you just described me cool
no be only you e describe Tosin e design mesef if award dey for chief shyer ma me dem suppose give.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao says who
Not true confidence
says the fact that i have not seen your reply to my PM

Seems Corky got off your back init?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Fr33born(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
I'm one but that N0.1 doesnt apply to me.
I go look you till you comot eye o. In fact, anytime she turns, she will still see me looking at her.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by XaintJoel20: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.
Cutehector, you don't mean it. I refuse to accept that.
Aren't you the minister of women affairs
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Cutehector, you don't mean it. I refuse to accept that.
Aren't you the minister of women affairs
minister ke? Who minister of women affairs don help?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by artsoft1: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Very true.. omgosh.. I am a serious culprit..

Especially number one. Chai may God help me.

Why shall I shy am I not a people? I even if I shall shy shall I shy for my crush?

grin grin grin

I am a culprit too. Big Time
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Abi now..Everybody must pass through that stage.
i am an exception; i don't know how i managed to, i just skipped it.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
says the fact that i have not seen your reply to my PM

Seems Corky got off your back init?
I have told u what happened
As for MrCork he hasn't be I think I have outgrown him
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

I have told u what happened
As for MrCork he hasn't be I think I have outgrown him
i understand babe

just when you think so...he comes and says "try Onstelly of Nairaland...she dates anything" lol

that line ALWAYS cracks me up
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by XaintJoel20: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
hjj
DanceVille:
Shy guys are pretty hard to figure out, unsurprisingly.They're shy, so they're probably also kind of quiet and awkward, not just around you, buh around everyone.
It's just more difficult, because a shy guy isn't going to tell you how beautiful you look, or just approach you and ask you to go out, on a date.So...is he really shy? Here are 10 things Shy Guys display that show you're their crush.

1.Looking At Their Crush, Then Looking Away :This is a sign, because I used to do it back then. The dude repeatedly stared at their crush, then immediately looking away when their crush look at him, this could definitely mean that he likes ,er.Especially if he acts super weird afterwards, by which he's avoiding her gaze entirely, walking away or acting like she don't exist.

2.Chatting With Their Crush On Social Media, But Won't Talk To Them In Person :This is another tell-tale sign.A lot of shy guys, just don't feel comfortable talking face-to-face.It's much easier for them to talk through Social media chats apps or mobile texting..

3.Hangs Around Her,Even If They Doesn't Initiate Conversation :He pops up everywhere She is, and always sit near her in class, buh doesn't speak to her, it could mean that he's too shy to make the first move, so he's hoping she will.He's purposely putting himself in situations where she can talk to him, so he doesn't have to do it.Try starting a conversation and see what happens.

4.They're Different Around Their Crush :Pay attention to how he acts around his friends versus how he acts around her.If he seems talkative around his friend, buh nervous and quiet around her, it could mean that he likes her and just doesn't know how to act.

5.Uncomfortable When Other Guys Talk To Her :There is this feeling of insecurity in his mind that someone else might just sweep her away from him and so he gets all uncomfortable and weird.

6.Stammering While Talking To Their Crush :If his crush start a casual conversation.. see how he reacts to her.He stammers back a reply, while looking around the room buh not at his crush, then you know he has an intense crush going..

7.Very Sensitive To A Lady's Touch :If a lady happens to touch him playfully, or just casually, he might respond as if he got an electric shock.You will see his face go all pink, he might suddenly move away or just overly self-conscious.It just shows your touch means a lot to him.

8.They're Afraid To Ask For Their Crush's Number :They are too afraid to ask for their crush's number, instead they get it from their crush's friends or from other source, and call her up on some pretext(Usually a pretty lame one).

9.Blushing :They blushed the entire time their crush is talking to them even though they have nothing to be blushing about..."Trying to maintain the going conversation".

10.Compliments Small Changes To Their Crush's Appearance :That new hairstyle. That new dress. That new shade of lipstick.Whatever it is their crush discarded or added, he's likely to make a comment on it.It's their way of showing their crush.."I notice You".

Are you a shy Guy? Can you relate to these? What can you relate to the most?

Feel free to add yours.
Comments are highly welcome.

List Compiled By:
DanceVille
You just succeeded in exposing my unclothedness in the market square.
Anyway, that way then when men were boys...
Thanks for the nice write up..
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i understand babe

just when you think so...he comes and says "try Onstelly of Nairaland...she dates anything" lol

that line ALWAYS cracks me up

Lmao as in eh
You know him too well
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DonleeForLife(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
I'm shy but can't relate to none
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao as in eh
You know him too well
i told you i follow him...i see all his posts...but he's not been online for some time now...aint seen him
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i told you i follow him...i see all his posts...but he's not been online for some time now...aint seen him
Yes he hasn't, am happy me wish he will remain where he is oh
So I didn't ignore you email
Not really my fault
Hope we are good
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by fotadmowmend(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
All true ! In fact I am guilty of all ! sometimes dey feel wish d gal approached dem
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Yes he hasn't, am happy me wish he will remain where he is oh So I didn't ignore you email Not really my fault Hope we are good
yes na...of course we are good
how is school
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
yes na...of course we are good

how is school
School is fine
What of work
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
XaintJoel20:
hjj You just succeeded in exposing my unclothedness in the market square. Anyway, that way then when men were boys... Thanks for the nice write up..
Thanks bro.. Chop knuckles
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
School is fine What of work
we thank the Lord...una don vacate?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by XaintJoel20: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin
DanceVille:
cool
DanceVille:
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
we thank the Lord...una don vacate?
Nope for where
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
#sigh#
I wish someone had a crush on me
embarassed
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by nuradeen011(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
The op is just explaining my character on NL

i am very shy when it comes to crushing tnx
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Stapes8: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Crush kee... Na who.have time for crushing... cool
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Emperorkennyk(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
This is me exactly..........b4 i Got into the university.

Thank God for the University now, i'm now a top player and an Alpha male
grin
NarnieSnyper:
This is me exactly..........b4 i Got into the university.

Thank God for the University now, i'm now a top player and an Alpha male
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by meche4vr(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm I said I will form pretend and pass bit hell no.. Am one of the highest victim oo
Loose many chances .. Bt Godwin
Am even soo ashamed a kind of reading this coz it just reply what am like then now .
Danceville I give it you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.