Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (61385 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by khennykhay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
am really guilty of this except no 2... dnt still knw hw to do it oo, plz help sadam really guilty of this except no 2... dnt still knw hw to do it oo, plz help
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by adefizzy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't think I'm that shy however I have some of those attributes. Its very easy for me to relate with ladies I don't really like to date whereas it takes me like forever to relate to a lady I like, most times we might never talk.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Senorprinz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
crush ke! na person name be that? i don't chase after what i can't get atm, once i like a girl and she's within my reach i approach her, if she gree, fine, if she no gree, i'll just reset my system and like another babe, i no get time to come dey allocate mb wey dey my brain to such time wasting activities.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Papertrail11(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I don't like a guy who is timid. A guy should be bold and confident. A real man should not hide his crush for a lady.

when yu guys ake toastn diff for dem boiz what do yu expect them to do?
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Papertrail11(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Zceesneh:
Some silly girls will condemn shy guys as if they can create, try to help a shy guy, if he doesn't concur at all then he is not interested in you, i have issues with girls about this

+1 one bottlw of champagne for yu....yu too make sense
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by vinelli(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
WriteBoy:

No you did not, however read your comment again and tell me if it does not connote; "Being shy will not let you move past the crush stage"

Some of us are idealists, there's far more fun when you know her from afar and she's a perfect angel.... Because getting closer will snap you out of that dream. At least it's so in my case.
you nailed it
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by emyblinkx(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
D only crush i have is for selena gomez. i cant be crushing on all these oloshos pretending to be good ladies.

people no go wan grab sense,,, Wetin bring Selena Gomez here now,,,person wey them no fit ever near o
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by guente02(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Senorprinz:
crush ke! na person name be that? i don't chase after what i can't get atm, once i like a girl and she's within my reach i approach her, if she gree, fine, if she no gree, i'll just reset my system and like another babe, i no get time to come dey allocate mb wey dey my brain to such time wasting activities.
My brother u can copy my style o. Ah ah
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by uncjay(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
for me? Dem don deliver me and i carry deliver myself join, but dis mad spirit of shyness no gree leave me oooo....

I just cant help it, it killing me, seriously guys i wish there's something i can do about it.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by stubbornman(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
vizkiz:
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided
wetin you dey drink
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by seyitony1(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Intresting!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by medexico(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SECONDED AND THIRDED PLUS FOURTHED.

Fiftheded
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by jojothaiv(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SECONDED AND THIRDED PLUS FOURTHED.
My Nigga... Only you, you go wicked o.... Me too, sixthed and seventhed!!!!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by jojothaiv(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2016
DanceVille:
Grab the beer with confidence. Thanks dude.
And here is opener, take jare...
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by jojothaiv(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Fabulocity:
#sigh#
I wish someone had a crush on me
embarassed
Hilarious and Noted, but momma says make I quickly flee away from temptation! And I'm doing right away..
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by monz(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2016
u re too much bro
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by jojothaiv(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I don't like a guy who is timid. A guy should be bold and confident. A real man should not hide his crush for a lady.
Lobatan...... Real Man, so a shy man ain't real... But Maka why na..
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by jojothaiv(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2016
easy1960:
Guy, how did you know all these things about me? That is exactly the way i behave. I have tried all i could to change, but it cn't work out. And am a graduate, i wonder hw it will be if i am to get married.
Graduate... Ehnnnnn. Abeg buy mirror dey look amu every morning make u try talk to amu... If after that you no fit do wetin u practicalise with pesin wey u like, my mind dey tell me say na arrange dem go arrange wife for you.... waka quick quick with my Orijin!!!
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by phranklyn92(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
I blame buhari
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by habsydiamond(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Pls I need drugs to cure my own shyness oo.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
That was back then in secondary school...No time to be keeping crush when someone else is furking her silly undecided
you're a real guy
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by kibzz(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2016
hey Ada.. I've been crushing on you since d first day I saw you on NL.. gimme d chance to know you better..

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by kibzz(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2016
hey Ada.. I've been crushing on you since d first day I came across you in NL.. I really wantu know you..

Adaure4ever:
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by barneystinson(m): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2016
@op... your post very well captures the ordeals of the shy gentleman in his dealings with women he's attracted to. I know this too well because I'm a fine specimen of this clumsy breed myself. I remember the sit-near-her technique which I employed at the slightest opportunity during my university days. In fact, I took it a step further. I developed some sort of mental algorithm to predict where she might sit whenever I got to class before her, and also bearing in mind that the seat beside me remains unoccupied until she comes around. You can imagine my joy whenever my predictions came true.
My shyness still hasn't left me. Recently, I have become very attracted to a colleague at my workplace. Before this, we have been very cordial with each other. Now, maintaining eye contact with her and coherent speech during our interactions has become a tough job. It is not until I have left her esteemed presence that I remember all the witty and charming things I had planned to say to her.
On the plus side, I notice similar signs of nervousness in her too. If her nervousness, like mine, stems from a crush, perhaps we could be an item despite the hiccups.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by solar9190(m): 3:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Odikwa nice
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Lagban(m): 4:23am On Apr 06, 2016
I am guity of the facts. Pls help me .
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Galacious1: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
yes bro. Life's too short to keep crushes.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Nope for where
eku schooling oo...hope its not too stressful
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Nope for where
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
It is oh
My supervisor is something else
Sometimes I just feel like slapping him
Good morning
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Senorprinz(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
guente02:

My brother u can copy my style o. Ah ah
bros, na the way forward be that o! no time for unneccesary mind games.
Re: 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush by Chimourinho(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
This was me 10 years ago but now Lawd have mercy..
All those my crushes o for church, for school, computer lesson, waec lesson even the ones i still managed to woo and they declined making me more miserable, immediately i got by magic wand from some group of lasgidi boiz back then in campus (Those guys are baaaaaaaad). Am a mission now to make sure i phuck all those gals one after d other till the last gal NG. NG wey i go split my pocket money give one i resumed every term back then in sec sch. Still i no see her thighs. Am on number 8 now 5 more to go #missionverypossible #Loading.......65%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.