Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (235078 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by md17: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2019
message 08022496336
Phummiepreneur:

Hello. Please kindly help with a contact for OAU WES verification. My email is funmies2006@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by PShollzy(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Good day guys, Pls have been having issues with WES since Oct 2018 after sending my transcript from my school which got delivered. We are yet to receive correspondence from WES for my verification. Have made several calls and traveled time without number to my school. Pls help out.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2019
PShollzy:
Good day guys, Pls have been having issues with WES since Oct 2018 after sending my transcript from my school which got delivered. We are yet to receive correspondence from WES for my verification. Have made several calls and traveled time without number to my school. Pls help out.

Contact WES for this.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Elvis390: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good day house. Please I’m new here and the informations posted here have really been helpful. Please I have an issue that I need help on to be resolved. On my WES application I filled in to submit WAEC but ended up sending NECO results to WES. How do I correct this error. Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Elvis390:
Good day house. Please I’m new here and the informations posted here have really been helpful. Please I have an issue that I need help on to be resolved. On my WES application I filled in to submit WAEC but ended up sending NECO results to WES. How do I correct this error. Thank you

Write to WES to switch your waec to NECO.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Call for For Assistance for NECO and WAEC to WES

100% GENUINE. whatsapp or call me @ 08065173515

Will fast track ur GCE and NECO within 1 -2 weeks

Waec within 4 weeks. Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515

Other services: help in sending your scratch card, any certificates to WES.

Can help in your NECO and WAEC VERIFICATION to WES.

Also help you to get ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. (I'll send u a copy of the thumbprint form to fill, thumbprint and scan to me) all will be 100% positive.

Call just or whatsapp me @ 08065173515.done it for plethora of people

Tested and trusted.

Intergrity is Our Watchword
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MadeInTokyo: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Aside university Transcript, do WES also require your university certificate
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dhesparks: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
[please are you saying that 24100 is the total amount to get Waec result verified? quote author=Gillbertoesther post=75876804]Do you need scratch card or assistance with your Waec WES evaluation? Either Canada or USA; I'm going to Waec today.

You can just call and WhatsApp me @ 08065173515

WAEC fee N10K
Affidavit N3.5K
Courier N10K
Passport N500
Envelope N100
Total: N24,100

Send a scanned copy of your waec, your passport or photo like passport , Wes Ref no., Email and Address to my WhatsApp. No additional charges.

[/quote]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dhesparks: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
What email did you fax please?
hadinma:
I resolved the verification issue by faxing a copy of the email to WES. It was acknowledged in less than 24 hours.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by vitrendy4eva: 3:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Hi, please do you still have the Uniben exams and records contact? Please I'd appreciate if you can send a pm
jamoyakz:
send me a pm. I will link you up with someone in Exam and record
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bjstardom(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Please who have the number of the woman in charge of WES at NECO office in Ilupeju? Kindly pm me if you have it
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Legit215(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please how long does it take for Waec to verify your results and send it to WES
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Holuwahogzy: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
[Hi guys, I'm here to help you with sending your WAEC results to WES for evaluation. Contact me on 0.8.1.3.4.6.6.5.3.0.1]
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by parbz: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please @Philtos, I am also experiencing this issue with university of Ibadan. PG Transcript too. Please how were u able to solve this?
Philtos:

I am having similar issues (university of Ibadan), but i am a post graduate student. please how did you resolve this problem?

i am expecting your response. Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Legit215:
Please how long does it take for Waec to verify your results and send it to WES

Call me @ 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Call for For Assistance for NECO and WAEC to WES

100% GENUINE. whatsapp or call me @ 08065173515

Will fast track ur GCE and NECO within 1 -2 weeks

Waec within 4 weeks. Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515

Other services: help in sending your scratch card, any certificates to WES.

Can help in your NECO and WAEC VERIFICATION to WES.

Also help you to get ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. (I'll send u a copy of the thumbprint form to fill, thumbprint and scan to me) all will be 100% positive.

Call just or whatsapp me @ 08065173515.done it for plethora of people

Tested and trusted.

Intergrity is Our Watchword
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2019
bjstardom:
Please who have the number of the woman in charge of WES at NECO office in Ilupeju? Kindly pm me if you have it

Do u have issue with ur NECO? Call me @ 08065173515.

I can resolve any issue that has to do with ur waec and NECO through God's Grace.

Both verification and fast tracking. Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by mikky099: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Hello Group,

Please I will Like to ask, if I have a masters degree do you need to submit you bachelors degree? For example, if I have a bachelors degree from LBS, do I need to still submit my bachelors degree to WES.

Please guys can you let me know past experiences.

Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2019
mikky099:
Hello Group,

Please I will Like to ask, if I have a masters degree do you need to submit you bachelors degree? For example, if I have a bachelors degree from LBS, do I need to still submit my bachelors degree to WES.

Please guys can you let me know past experiences.

Thanks.
No. Only Masters is enough.

If you did your MSc in Nigeria then you will need to evaluate your WAEC or NECO.

If you did your MSc abroad, then only your Masters need to be evaluated.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by mikky099: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks,
I did my Masters in LBS, so i need only my MSC?
How do I submit my WEAC, do I need to buy the scratch card and send to them because I have the original copy of my WEAC certificate. please can you explain the process.
thanks!!!

hosey:

No. Only Masters is enough.

If you did your MSc in Nigeria then you will need to evaluate your WAEC or NECO.

If you did your MSc abroad, then only your Masters need to be evaluated.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bjstardom(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Do u have issue with ur NECO? Call me @ 08065173515.

I can resolve any issue that has to do with ur waec and NECO through God's Grace.

Both verification and fast tracking. Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515

Thanks, I only need the number of the woman that is in charge of WES at NECO office.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
bjstardom:

Thanks, I only need the number of the woman that is in charge of WES at NECO office.

They dont process NECO. They only take it and send to Minna head office where all the processing are being done.

I process mine direct from minna. I know you only need her contact maybe bc your neco has stayed ages yet no response or tracking no. From them.

You can go back and get the contact. The person incharge is Mr. Moses that sits at the extreme table. maybe he wasn't around that's why the other woman is collecting the docs on his behalf.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Enasdan(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
good morning, please for those of us who has done completely WES transcript evaluation with their WAEC or NECO included. I just want to know if the WAEC or NECO still add to the final grade.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by mikky099: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello Guys,
Please I asked earlier, how to get my WEAC results to WES?
What exactly do I need to do?
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
mikky099:
Hello Guys,
Please I asked earlier, how to get my WEAC results to WES?
What exactly do I need to do?
Thanks.

Call or whatsapp me. Will direct u if you want to process it urself or u use me if you need a genuine and sincere staff
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Enasdan:
good morning, please for those of us who has done completely WES transcript evaluation with their WAEC or NECO included. I just want to know if the WAEC or NECO still add to the final grade.
Thanks.

Don't get ur question. Its Canadian equivalency is Secondary diploma. It can only give it spouse 2 points, if that's his highest qualification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by afroxyz: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
please if you are applying for graduate studies do you need to include your waec transcripts?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dubajek: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
please I applied online for my LASU transcript yesterday. do I still need to go to the school?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Vader92: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good day house. Please, I’m new here and the information posted here has been helpful. Please, I have an issue that I need your suggestions on.
I initially sent my Unilag foundation transcript and undergraduate transcript to WES back in July. WES acknowledged them after like 5 days, my profile was updated, Undergraduate transcript was showing "Accepted", while Foundation transcript was "Received Document Awaiting Verification". However, after sending my statement of result a few weeks back, the status of my undergraduate transcript shoed "Received Document Awaiting Verification" while my foundation transcript was changed to "Not Accepted"(Reason: The document wasn't sent from the body or institution that awarded the degree. I have contacted WES via twitter and their "contact us" page

and their response was

Thank you for your message.
Please be advised, all documents must be provided in the manner specified on our website
Best regards

I'm really confused about what to do next. Your suggestions would be helpful
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bjstardom(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Vader92:
Good day house. Please, I’m new here and the information posted here has been helpful. Please, I have an issue that I need your suggestions on.
I initially sent my Unilag foundation transcript and undergraduate transcript to WES back in July. WES acknowledged them after like 5 days, my profile was updated, Undergraduate transcript was showing "Accepted", while Foundation transcript was "Received Document Awaiting Verification". However, after sending my statement of result a few weeks back, the status of my undergraduate transcript shoed "Received Document Awaiting Verification" while my foundation transcript was changed to "Not Accepted"(Reason: The document wasn't sent from the body or institution that awarded the degree. I have contacted WES via twitter and their "contact us" page

and their response was

Thank you for your message.
Please be advised, all documents must be provided in the manner specified on our website
Best regards

I'm really confused about what to do next. Your suggestions would be helpful

It's your school that supposed to send the documents to WES officially, after that; WES will send another document via postal mail to your school for them to verify whether you actually get your degree from them. Your school will have to send a verification back to WES (You might need to pay another courier fee for this depending on your school processing arrangements). Hope this helps clarify your issue.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Vader92: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Thank you very much for your assistance. However, lemme clarify one thing. I applied for both transcripts. The school sent both of them to WES, not me. The school doesn't even give official transcript to students so I have no idea what it looks like.
The school sent it directly to WES after I applied for the transcripts.
bjstardom:

It's your school that supposed to send the documents to WES officially, after that; WES will send another document via postal mail to your school for them to verify whether you actually get your degree from them. Your school will have to send a verification back to WES (You might need to pay another courier fee for this depending on your school processing arrangements). Hope this helps clarify your issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (61) (Reply)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.