Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234547 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Adva45:
Thanks for the info. I just wanted to know if all applicants had their statements/certificates sent via their school email.

Your school will send your transcript or also assist you send ur certificate if you request for it.

Some people fax or sent their statement or result or certificate to Wes by themselves while their school sent their transcript. You can lool for people that want to send certificates so that you'll split bill with them.

That was what i did. We shared the cost
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Gillbertoesther:

Why disturb or stress urself will process it for you . Have done for plenty people call or whatsapp me @08065173515
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Chemike16:
Please house , hu knows how long wes takes in verifying transcripts ? I went to my school the lady incharge told me dat she has sent the verification back to wes on the 19th of june up till now it hasnt reflected on my dash board...

Send mail to WES and inform them that your school have replied them. They'll update it
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Melviv:
Please who knows if i can send my statement of result to wes instead of degree certificate.
Secondly the name on the statement of result is VIVAN instead of VIVIAN... Am i going to have issues with wes because of this?
Is there any other document that I can use to back it up?

Any is ok. The serve same purpose
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Adva45:
I opened my Wes account and saw that my transcript and statement of result are awaiting verification. Please, I want to know if the verification for the transcript will cover the two since my sch is asking for 20k to verify my statement of result ie if they send the statement through their email. Thanks for the anticipated response.

My school do charge for each result. Put i paid for one and when they replied, both transcript and statement of result was accepted after my school reply them.

This people are using WES stuff to cut poor Nigerians into pieces without considering people's pocket.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
UgoBekee4:

My school do charge for each result. Put i paid for one and when they replied, both transcript and statement of result was accepted after my school reply them.

This people are using WES stuff to cut poor Nigerians into pieces without considering people's pocket.
I guess the one you paid for was for the transcript.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Your school will send your transcript or also assist you send ur certificate if you request for it.

Some people fax or sent their statement or result or certificate to Wes by themselves while their school sent their transcript. You can lool for people that want to send certificates so that you'll split bill with them.

Okay. However, it is the verification of the statement of result that wes is asking. I wanted to know if verification of transcript covers the verification of both the statement of result and the transcript.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adva45:
Okay. However, it is the verification of the statement of result that wes is asking. I wanted to know if verification of transcript covers the verification of both the statement of result and the transcript.

No both. Your school will reply the both results.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Adva45:
I guess the one you paid for was for the transcript.

They replied both.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Denerystormborn: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Hello house,my school finally sent the verification to wes and this has reflected in my account. How long does it take for them to send the mail for when they will complete the evaluation?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
who knows how long it takes WES to update one's status if one's transcript verification is done via email please?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by KevweD: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
UgoBekee4:
Thank you so much I appreciate.

Yes she is. She did for me and my friends. And we're referring people to her to. She'll not give u any reason to doubt her. She does send all ur docs and receipt to you as she the do the thing.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by KevweD: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Hello, please are you saying that regardless of WES requesting that we send our certificates ourselves, we can ask our school to send both the transcript and certificate together? Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dkberen: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Denerystormborn:

My advice: From my experience with them while evaluating my husbands own is to ask them for it. Use their contact form on their site or send DM messages to their twitter account @WesCanada or @WesPicks
Their response rate on twitter is super and they will give you all information on how long to wait. Because I delayed/ hesitated, it almost took another 1 month to get the update of when to expect the report.

Adva45:

Sometimes they end up acting like they didn't see it until you remind them. You have to write them to update it stating exactly the date your school told you they've sent the mail. Within two days of writing to them, they will update it immediately else they would say they didn't see it and there could be a back and forth as regards the verification.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
KevweD:
we can ask our school to send both the transcript and certificate together? Thank you

Yes you can.

Most people actually use hellofax to fax their certificate just to also be on a safer side incase your university decide to "misbehave"
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Chemike16(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Darocksvip:

I once had this issue resolved for a friend. Write to them via mail and rant, i tell you. They will work on it immediately. Go to their social media esp Twitter and call them out. Use the DM feature to bug them till they reply you with an update on your dashboard. Thing is, the more you delay with letting them know you've
verified, the easier they can tell you they didn't see your school's verification mail. After like two weeks or three if you are sure you've sent in all that is required of you, send them another mail telling them you need an update with regards to when you will receive/be expecting your evaluation report. If you need a format to send, send DM and i will help you out with that.
Good luck

I have sent a mail to you boss

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Chemike16(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Darocksvip:

I once had this issue resolved for a friend. Write to them via mail and rant, i tell you. They will work on it immediately. Go to their social media esp Twitter and call them out. Use the DM feature to bug them till they reply you with an update on your dashboard. Thing is, the more you delay with letting them know you've
verified, the easier they can tell you they didn't see your school's verification mail. After like two weeks or three if you are sure you've sent in all that is required of you, send them another mail telling them you need an update with regards to when you will receive/be expecting your evaluation report. If you need a format to send, send DM and i will help you out with that.
Good luck

I ve sent you a DM sir

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Herbeekeh(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2019
Good day all, please do I need to (fax) send my waec to Wes with my statement of result. Please how do I go about doing it? Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by sunkanmi562(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2019
Pls i have completed wes usa hlw do i convert it to wes canada or would i have to start again.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Herbeekeh:
Good day all, please do I need to (fax) send my waec to Wes with my statement of result. Please how do I go about doing it? Thanks
you can only fax your statement of result/university certificate. you can't fax waec.
google hellofax on log on to the website
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Herbeekeh(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
nelem:

you can only fax your statement of result/university certificate. you can't fax waec.
google hellofax on log on to the website
Thank you..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
KevweD:

Hello, please are you saying that regardless of WES requesting that we send our certificates ourselves, we can ask our school to send both the transcript and certificate together? Thank you

Yes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by templewarmer: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2019
PefHouse:

Please help @duuduu. I finished from futa too and my transcript and certificate have been sent back for verification. I am stuck on this process. Kindly help me with the process of payment for the verification. I beg of you.

Thanks.

@duuduu

Have you resolved this issue? Has your ECA been completed?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Denerystormborn:
Hello house,my school finally sent the verification to wes and this has reflected in my account. How long does it take for them to send the mail for when they will complete the evaluation?

Expect it soon, in few weeks time bc of the high volume of applicants.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
sunkanmi562:
Pls i have completed wes usa hlw do i convert it to wes canada or would i have to start again.

Its better to contact them direct to know.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Herbeekeh:

Call Joy to.assist you do it. Its almost same price. She'll process your waec or NECO for you. Call or whatsapp her @ 08065173515

You can only fax your degree and Masters certificates or statement of result etc to WES not your Waec. It must be sent by the institution. Just call the lady. She'll do the full waec or NECO packaging for you. That's both submission, scratch card processing and courier and verification incase yours requires double verification and also waec and NECO fast tracking. She has it all. The full package.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
KevweD:

Yes of course. But you can fax a copy or do group sending to avoid stories that touches the pocket. That's if you're not sure your school will add it. I think this lady can do group certificate sending and scratch card. Dont really know but you can call her to verify if she has group of people that want to send or you can fax to also safe cost.
That's her whatsapp no. We used in contacting her for our waec and NECO evaluation 08065173515.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Queenhadassah: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Good morning, is there anyone here with a master's degree from uniport? Pls how did you go about your WES verification in uniport? What is the process and the cost (uniport)? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2019
toyeebahlim:
Good morning. Please I’ve an issue with WEE. And it has gone on for about a year now. I’ve called and called. My status on their website keeps switching from ‘in progress’ to we are waiting for your institutions verification. I’ve gone to my school more than 3 times and every time they confirm to me that they received it and responded. And this has to be true because my status was in process ‘we received your documents. We are awaiting your documents’ only for me to check back in a week and it’s back to waiting verification. I’m really tired because I’ve called and called and emailed.

Check the exact document that they're waiting to be verified? After that, you now sort it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.