Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234457 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by gemo: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
please what's the fax no? for hellofax?? for wes canada
nelem:

pay your school verification for the transcript(which i believe should be 10k--that's half of 20k).
then use hellofax to fax your statement of result or certificate to WES. Using the appropriate fax number
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by gemo: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
please sample of the affidavit..
Bisbankz:
I think you need to swear an affidavit to back it up....I had similar issue too but I used affidavits and birth certificate(NPC) as backup.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
gemo:
please what's the fax no? for hellofax?? for wes canada

WES Canada Fax Number
+1-416-972-9004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Obiesieik(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please can you send me your number. Thank you
adeoladele:
I paid 19,500
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Omega30(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2019
ambo1:
Please was it Bsc or Msc Wes sent verification for?

[qquote author=Amoto333 post=78689971]

Those ETX-NG are thief, verification from Uniben is free it doesn't involve any payment. I applied my transcript through them, after disturbing them that I've received email from WES that my verification request has been sent to Uniben, they kept telling me that they have not received it. So I decided to enter school and went to registrar office and when they search their system they couldn't find it I had to send WES an email which they resend another one and they replied WES from registrar office without me paying one naira. My candid advice to you is that if you are close to Benin enter registrar office to do the follow up.
I just wanna do mine, should I just go straight to Registration for verification?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Omega30(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Amoto333:

You may have to exercise patient till when they will resend another verification documents at the expiration of the seventh week. The same was applicable to me also, after Uniben said they didn't received the first one they sent, depiste a lot of disturbance on WES, they didn't send another one not until they send the second one which is after the seventh week that they sent the first one
Bro, I am an alumni of Uniben too, can we talk?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Omega30(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
nelem:

WES Canada Fax Number
+1-416-972-9004
please house I am having little issues. I tried registering with wes Canada about one hour ago using my mail. Since it showed processing and my money deducted yet no reference no. What do I do please?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Omega30:
please house I am having little issues. I tried registering with wes Canada about one hour ago using my mail. Since it showed processing and my money deducted yet no reference no. What do I do please?

you sure you didnt see a reference number on your dashboard. please check well
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Omega30(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
nelem:

you sure you didnt see a reference number on your dashboard. please check well
my account still showing pending. It hanged somehow maybe network don't know
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Phummiepreneur: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
md17:
Drop your phone number, and I’ll contact you
Hello. Please kindly help with a contact for OAU WES verification. My email is funmies2006@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by patakioy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please has anyone done ECA for a degree in China? I'm having issue doing same for a friend as the site WES directed us to is in Chinese language.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Ebubenma: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
patakioy:
Please has anyone done ECA for a degree in China? I'm having issue doing same for a friend as the site WES directed us to is in Chinese language.

Lol, is there no room for language selection? Maybe you can contact WES and explain ur ordeal.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by opelinho(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Please during wes registration. Do I need to add waec only as an education on it's own. Because I ve already see the waec link in my HND and ND credential that I add. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Deluvtj247: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello house, please I need your assistance. There was a typographical error in my dob on my masters transcript. My report was evaluated by wes in April 2019 with the disparity in dob. I contacted them, and wes said I should send the corrected transcript so that they can update my report. I sent it to them in May and my status changed to 'evaluation report under review' since 14/05/2019. Nothing is pending on my profile. I have called and contacted them via @wespicks with no avail. The response I've been getting since May 2019.

What can I do?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dkberen: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Deluvtj247:

Is this for WES USA and for course-by-course evaluation?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Deluvtj247: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dkberen:

Is this for WES USA and for course-by-course evaluation?

Wes for Canada immigration.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Dkberen: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Deluvtj247:

Wes for Canada immigration.
Wespicks is for USA i presume. Did you send to Wescanada?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Legit215(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Please what type of evaluation am I meant to do for secondary education having only Waec results(US freshman application)
Document by document evaluation or course by course evaluation. Which one is recommended.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Call for For Assistance for NECO and WAEC to WES

100% GENUINE. whatsapp or call me @ 08065173515

Will fast track ur GCE and NECO within 1 -2 weeks

Waec within 4 weeks. Call or whatsapp me @ 08065173515

Other services: help in sending your scratch card, any certificates to WES.

Can help in your NECO and WAEC VERIFICATION to WES.

Also help you to get ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. (I'll send u a copy of the thumbprint form to fill, thumbprint and scan to me) all will be 100% positive.

Call just or whatsapp me @ 08065173515.done it for plethora of people

Tested and trusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kentz3: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good day guys I am a bit confused about sending my transcript to Wes: for those that started their bsc from 200level that used a foundation programme (1 year diploma) to cross into 200level ,did you have to send your 1 year foundation programme transcript also to Wes as your year one results or they jst evaluate your result from your 200level ..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Also help you to get ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. (I'll send u a copy of the thumbprint form to fill, thumbprint and scan to me) all will be 100% positive.

Tested and trusted.

How much does the Neco cost?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by UgoBekee4: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2019
okikiabdu:

N30k
Full package. NECO, courier and scratch card processing.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Today I’ll be providing an in-depth review of the most popular and trusted binary options broker located in the United States, nadex 2018 review and demo.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2019
UgoBekee4:

Tested and trusted.

Thanks alot for posting my advert here and also recommending people to me. Thanks alot.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
okikiabdu:

NECO is N30k i can fast track it for you to come within 1-2 weeks

Waec within 3-4weeks and GCE within 1-2 weeks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kentz3: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kentz3:
Good day guys I am a bit confused about sending my transcript to Wes: for those that started their bsc from 200level that used a foundation programme (1 year diploma) to cross into 200level ,did you have to send your 1 year foundation programme transcript also to Wes as your year one results or they jst evaluate your result from your 200level ..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by julzworld: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please I want to confirm... Uniben is asking me to pay #17000 before the can verify the documents Wes sent to them for verification... I’m confused
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rafindo(m): 3:45am On Aug 06, 2019
julzworld:
Please I want to confirm... Uniben is asking me to pay #17000 before the can verify the documents Wes sent to them for verification... I’m confused

Mogbe why is my alma mater behaving like this.
How did you pay wes for degree verification.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Amoto333: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2019
I did my WES verification free of charge around April, 2019, Except they recently introduced the charges
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Kentz3:

You have to send both results.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gillbertoesther: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2019

Tested and trusted.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by efosa(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
julzworld:
As at last week i did verification for my wife, it was still free, and they have posters everywhere around the Registry and Exams and Record that Verification is free...
If i go there next week, maybe i will get a picture of it and post here.

aside from the Nigerian public servant factor( always demanding tips directly or indirectly) 5h or 1k should clear the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.