Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? (514 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? by nehis234(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
I will just choose to understand that she is still very immature and will soon discover herself probably after wrecking her life. For now I will recommend serious deliverance from STUPIDITY

Re: Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? by talktonase(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
na small pikin dey worry her...That is why i find nothing attractive in beautiful women without brains.
Re: Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
She thinks she is an expensive barbie.. But in reality,people like her comes from a poor background.
Re: Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? by tico1212(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na why she no fit make her hair...... waiting for the mu.mu wey go giv am 50k for hairdo
Re: Guys Do U Agree To This Facebook Post? by Reeberry: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
She's very stupid, she can as well cut it off if she don't have money to make her hair.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Or Girls..who Cheat More?? / 200, 000 Nairalanders Now Sure Of Joining The Convent!!! / Don't Marry A Man You Can't Carry The Burden Of His Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.