Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50754 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by comradee1248: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tollytexy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sell her on OLX or use her exchange 5 Litres of petrol
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Destinygrl(f): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
lebroske:

each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by adepiero: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Who ur wife hep undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by olukuboy: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
hotmolo:
the story get as e be... even oloshos dont give free shows. her village people at work

U be correct man.The lady is worse than an olosho.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tollytexy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can I have your address please?

So u can come and stare abi lol
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by BizBloke(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo,it sounds like you need more men in your life. Marry me

Wanted to type something else, then read your signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by doveda: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
She is an exhibitionist. She is hunter.

Oops! I thought those traits were for men alone grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Afroconnect: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na heavy loki u marry.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by BizBloke(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos the embolded is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascevious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be met with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the. premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

Your diction though: e get chutzpah. Admirable. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by CRichy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
has anyone noticed this OP's previous threads undecided? seeeeeerious isues
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by CRichy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
has anyone noticed this OP's previous threads undecided? seeeeeerious issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by TulsaOklahoma: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
next time snap her doing it and upload it here,we will be able to help u from there

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by truthspeaks: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
U knw wat to do. U too seduce women n hv a foursome or u divorce her cos u dnt call her ur wife anymore since she desires 2 be wit other men. Dis I v said, u knw alredy. I dnt knw y u came seekin hlp online ans wen u wr enjoyin her, u nor tel us.
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
She does not respect you at all for saying her body is none of your business. Trash !! You call yourself a man ? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Larryfest(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Guy sorry 2say dis bt u neva see wife o....abi hw do one just purposely display her goodies to outsiders wats d gain in it

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tuscani: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
It may not be seduction, she probably want to settle some scores with you. My broda, women need to be handled with real care

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by darlingnuel(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
When I read things like this, i get that irresistible urge to shout "Endtime marriage!". I shudder in revulsion when supposed wives play out silly characters

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Trendy247: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
HOEISM IS STILL IN HER BLOOD
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by prophetfire: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na God u need, not Nairalanders
yes dt rugged prophet.lol
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by phanshark(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.

change location or tint d window or take her to tb joshua or you die sooner
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by creamylicious(f): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Op get nake.d and also seduce women with your kumo,also let her see you doing it
i promise you she will change
she go think sey you don dey craze
don't you know that feminine seduction is more on fleek than masculine??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by creamylicious(f): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Op get nake.d and also seduce women with your kumo,also let her see you doing it
i promise you she will change
she go think sey you don dey craze
don't you know that feminine seduction is more on fleek than masculine seduction ??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Deen77: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
And you think you can spend the rest of your life with her, less than a year. Ok oooooooooo.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Mayflowa(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

Haba. You just sided with the poster. No one does what the OP has said. The wife only said it's her body just to hurt him.

OP is imagining! That's why the wife is just looking at him like...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by doveda: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascevious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the. premeditated nonesense.

[/b][/size]

Mark! Why are you always spoiling the show na angry

Ermmmm Op, when those small small girls were running after you, you looked att them and wondered why you have to marry
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by eleko1: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
She need freSh air downstairs. On a serious note,Ur Window nor get curtain?.Find Welder to SeaL ur Window
lebroske:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by bomasek(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
This Op is a troll,a big time troll that gets his kick from the useless stories that occurs only in his imagination

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

[/b][/size]

Bros,, Na Dictionary I use tek understand wetin u talk. U've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by henrydadon(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
it still baffle me how grown up men will come on nairaland and be asking for help untop marriage matter

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by akanniade10(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Remove the glass and permanent it with wood
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ninodaniel(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
na olosho u marry na.abi u wan make e commot from our mouth? anyhow u don hear am from me. na u import d goods na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.