Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50798 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by misgab: 4:33am On Apr 09, 2016
both of y need serious family prayers .try n dig further into her family background n past.she needs deliverance n make sure u f...k her senseless evryday so dt d...k go dey smell for her nostri anytime she dey see another man
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by justmenoni: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Op relocate elsewhere and then buy newspapers to prevent the window from been transparent
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Obiwiz(m): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!
Hmmm, no be small thing. Big lesson for those of us (male and female) yet to tie the nuptial knot. Pretty face, hot physique, phonetics, certificate etc shouldn't be the most deciding factors. Rather, content of character, quality of mind, fear of God, intelligence and the likes should be the yardstick for choosing.
Imagine the disgrace and shame dis man is going through now- a newly married wife is organizing a free strip show for neighbors. God help us. Sorry bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Stemkay: 5:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Go n report her to her parents, if she doesn't change, pls go n report her to AMADIOHA sharperly.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by menacetosociety: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Beat her mercilessly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by victme1(m): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Bros eee! Ur topic should ve been "my husband is seducing men! Because u are the wife in this instance.
You have forgotten your role as d head of the family and also during your marrital vows 2 shall become one.
For her to say it is her body tells you that she is not your wife.
Recommendation
Immediate sack cause she is sick. Even if she promises to change which she can't because she is who she is. She will cause pains and sorrow wherever she goes. How? You see those guys that use to ogle at your wife might take it a step further to eat from her fruit. 2. She might agree, she might not. If she refuses they might rape her. 3 that is calamity, cause she might be given Std or worse preg her. Then if it is rape, police and court case. All this is to whoes happiness.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by moderatorr: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by RELEASEUS: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!
There are some issues that makes one wonder! How can a woman be exposing her body willingly to other men? It's not normal and I support your point, the guy should carry his own wahala. This world is now worse off than soddom and Gomorrah.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by phemocheee(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Well, you didn't tell us if the window was covered with a window blind or not.

If not, then get a window blind and cover up her mess. After this, try to observe if she will intentionally open up for everybody to see her.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Usika(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2016
All you need to do is take her by subtilty (trick) without her knowing back to her family. When you get there whisper the issue to her father or whoever is in position and tell him you've brought her back cos you can't tolerate it anymore. You have to plan it well with a member of your family. She will learn her lesson and after sometime, her people will come begging if possible. Then you have to let her in on the condition that if she repeats it or does anything related to that you will have no hand cos your people have already taken their decision. If she repents, fine but if not, the choice is yours- divorce!
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Princedapace(m): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thankmatter
My brother...I just dey feel for u. This is a serious matter. T
U are really in one chance bro. This is not a matter to handle with force.
See, if u guys are currently not in good terms, make peace and see that the love comes in again and begin the talk. After that, if u av the chance, take her out and start talking sense into her about it and why should never ever repeat such. This is where your charisma comes in. If she respects u and fears you, she will begin to adjust. Talk about the importance of self worth and why it matters in the marriage.
After that, look for marriage counseling class and enrol with her.
This is the final step to take and it is very important. Even if the first suggest worked or not, u still need to take this second step. If u are a Christian, meet ur pastor's wife and tell her every thing and the efforts u av made so far over the matter. Your pastor's wife will surely know what to do. If your pastor's wife is a good woman of God, she will invite her and start coaching her.
My brother, if u begin to seduce women too, she may begin opening her legs for interested guys or for those guys with the guts to read when a woman needs hot sexual adventure. So, no need for that.

If all the above steps don't work, u need to invite her mum in. Mind you, it is only God that can really make her to stop this type of life. I'm sure she was like this before u guys got married but may be u didn't cars to notice. My brother, u married a woman who has the potential gene of fvcking anything fuckable. Take heart man.
All the best

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by driand(m): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can I have your address please?

But on a serious note bro, how was her dressing before yu married her? Because she seem to be one of the many ladies that like to expose their body even in hijab.

It is ok to date ladies that wear clothes which send out vulgar, rude messages or profanity(you know what I mean). Dressing sexy isn't a good thing if you ain't looking for cheap attention from sex starved guys. You look sexy isn't a compliment.

The image such ladies send out is very simple. I need attention(which is sluty) and they never get tired of it. Married or Single so date them but don't marry them.

Look for decent ladies, those that can dress with class without breaking the bank.

Those girls are priceless.

If you see a classy bae with good sense in every definition of it then goan marry her asaply or hide her in a cave until our economy gets better.

Your wife is obviously an attention freak and I think she's test running the latest upgrade she did.

From version 1.0.7(1908) which made her to dress sexy to version 2.0.1(2075) which now make her to seduce co tenants.

Version 3.1.1(3122) is in beta already and you're darned when the final build(stable version) is ready.

Stop Her Now.
bad guy grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ExpertNosa(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2016
free public display of nudity without humidity, this is a result of economical tua tua stagger i will contour o powo in this cantankerous
mesmerising pocus how can your wife be displaying her body freely, free show oloshi bae will not try that cool grin grin cheesy cheesy

http://www.michaelnosa.com/2015/09/top-5-signs-that-shows-she-need-sx.html

http://www.michaelnosa.com/2015/09/top-5-signs-that-shows-she-need-sx.html
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Crownylord(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Na prayer tins o. Nd u also have to check youself. Were u a player b4 you got married?(i seen such b4.) Maybe its what you've sown that you are reaping now Or maybe out of material/beauty aspect, u married d wrong partner. Ask God for mercy. Keep praying for her.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by anekejerry(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
you need to buy curtins since ur using a glass windon. Do the needful bro or are you a broke nigga. Go get urself curtins and hang round ur windows even doors.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by realchidex: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2016
This story is indeed sympathetic. Honestly I don't want to believe you are married to LovePeddler. I can't imagine a woman still thinking that her body belongs to her even after getting married. Some guys in your neighbourhood might have slept with her already.I have to blame you here for not noticing that she was not matured in the mind to get married before you married her. I also have to blame the mother for not doing her job well. Meanwhile, invite her parents to discuss this issue before she fills your house with children belonging to your neighbours.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by realchidex: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2016
LovePeddler I mean not lovepeddler
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 4nobody4every1: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
cool
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Young1986: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Call her Attention abt it and if she rufuses to change... then actions
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by kunzaar(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
;Dwoaw.....one guy , don dey plan ur wife in that compound, bkiaful
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Asebaba1(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Op Your happiness is the major priority in life, tell her clearly "if she cant coordinate herself take her to her parent for her to complete her home lesson and if she continue to misbehave tell her bye bye" it is better you leave alone that with such woman
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by OBAGADAFFI: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
sukkot:
shocked i being told you, you cant turn a ho into a housewife grin

she is an exhibitionist

Even ho got class.

The lady got some serious mental illness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kpartners: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Change the bulbs in all your rooms to coloured bulbs and tell her on a more serious note that you will take the matter to your pastor if you have one
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Sounds like exhibitionist disorder. It's far more common in men within the Northern hemisphere but it does also affect women to a lesser degree. You can read more about it here http://www.hypersexualdisorders.com/hypersexual-disorders/dsm-5-understanding-exhibitionistic-disorder/

All the best. Fight for your marriage. Don't walk away.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by HirstMOG(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2016
she has a lot on her mind.

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2016
This is a big deal... well you've got to refine her, maybe it's one of the things you don't know about her.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ring7(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2016
It her body, Meaning ,you didn't complete her bride price, Hire purchase marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Joeoku78: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Its better you confess to your readers that you succeeded in marrying a prostitute who is unstable and is ready to check out for other men through her behaviour. She does that to see if any gullible man would signal her for fun and she would hurriedly comply by allowing the guy use her in your house without delay. Then subsequent meetings would be arranged to take place outside.
Send her packing she is not for you.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by joceey(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2016
I notice something abt some nairalander they are very insultive when it comes to advising someone,although am not surprised if buhari dey fraustrate una make una face buhari lol, there is no need for insult .Bros It's very simple since u have noticed this and you try to caution her but she refused report her to her parents I believe she has families?if she refuse to change Pls I advice u to divorce her it's too early to be experiencing all this make one woman no go make u die sudden death Abeg.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ThuGnificenX: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Mehn! How ridiculous can some women be?
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by charleff512(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2016
The slimpest thing to do is to change your window blinds or curtains and improve lighting systems in your rooms.Also intall a dressing mirror at a 'safe' corner of the room.
If she deliberately opens the blinds when she wants to dress up,with these measures in place,then you will know she needs deliverance and reorientation.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by kan12(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Take her to Papa Olukoya: lehi,
in oda news who you Epp[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.