Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50794 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in doing that. But if you don't like it tell her you saw someone taking pictures of you with phone and you don't know why they do so
She will stop
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Fourwinds: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
dat woman must be very stu..pid...can u imagine saying whatever she does is none of ur business...for me ooo. I will chase dat woman out of my house..I don't care if d marriage is a month or not....if she thinks irrationally I will result to irrational decision...if she is not ur wife., who cares if she.naked herslf in public.. once again very stu..pid woman.....ashawo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Another cooked up story by a troll... Una get time to dey offer advice oooooo when it's so glaring the story is fake... Only a sensible person will notice this

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by kazyhm(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascivious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the. premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

advise for someone like this
https://www.nairaland.com/3032749/what-boyfriend-says-what/4#44521599

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Coolgent(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oh my God when i watched a comedy movie by Mr Bean with exact story i thought it will never be possible but in his case it was his daughter.
Bros be patience & prayful let her know the implication of what she was doing, i believe if she still loves you she may change otherwise you should let her go before you rise a kid thats not yours.

# Pardon my grammar Iam still learning

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Godsonkemz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Am not a marriage counselor but from my own understanding, you have to understand why she changed lately. Take her out, treat her nicely and if possible take her to shopping and try to win her happiness back and afterwards sit her down and have an intimate discussion with her, reorient her mindset towards you. She'll open up to you why she's doing what she's doing lately but if she refuses, continue to treat her nicely. Even if she's cheating on you, don't be too quick to take actions. But if it comes to worst, relocate with her from that environment to somewhere else where there's no transparent doors and windows.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Bagu1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
You need Serious prayer like seriously
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by mrkings84(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
My brother na serious matter be that one oooo.... My advice be say, make u relocate o
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by mrkings84(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
My brother na serious matter be that one oooo.... My advice be say, make u relocate o, this time to a house with wooden doors and windows...
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Mannygoulding(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
change your windows ....shikena!!! sharp sharp
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by huntax(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascivious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the premeditated nonesense.

[/b][/size]

Pastor Chris Okotie,is that you?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Cullinane: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

See this weak mumu coming to Nairaland to whine like a bit*h! The only woman you tolerate crap from is your mother. Anyone else and you kick the fu*k out. Have some bloody self esteem and do what needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Modsenemy(f): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the premeditated nonesense.

[/b][/size]

All dis grammar for who?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Lilimax(f): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Op there is nothing to worry as This may be one of the teething problems couples encounters early in marriage. I guess you guys are just studying each other and trying to get along but in a seemingly negative way so to say. My advice: Both of you should draw closer to God. Ensure you keep a dynamic prayer alter; pray together always as a family. Communicate regularly, Engage her by keeping her busy since an idle mind they say is the devils workshop. Study closely who are her friends are evil association corrupts good mannerS. I bet you she'll change in a couple of weeks.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Chuksyno(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]

oh boy this your grammar fit wake dead body o...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by josite: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2016
if u dont have a child yet with her,consider the option of divorce ,i smell real trouble ahead.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Chuksyno(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Give am belle and u go see sey her gra gra go end automatically.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by doskie(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.

you must have known she has bad traits before you married her. just that you ignored it. even though its not this specific one. she must have shown signs.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by josite: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Godsonkemz:
Am not a marriage counselor but from my own understanding, you have to understand why she changed lately. Take her out, treat her nicely and if possible take her to shopping and try to win her happiness back and afterwards sit her down and have an intimate discussion with her, reorient her mindset towards you. She'll open up to you why she's doing what she's doing lately but if she refuses, continue to treat her nicely. Even if she's cheating on you, don't be too quick to take actions. But if it comes to worst, relocate with her from that environment to somewhere else where there's no transparent doors and windows.
relocate to where there are wooden doors and windows
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 4C2215131: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]

My view exactly. They aint no reasoning with a woman like that. The union is over,it's a dead one walking!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by josite: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Fourwinds:
dat woman must be very stu..pid...can u imagine saying whatever she does is none of ur business...for me ooo. I will chase dat woman out of my house..I don't care if d marriage is a month or not....if she thinks irrationally I will result to irrational decision...if she is not ur wife., who cares if she.naked herslf in public.. once again very stu..pid woman.....ashawo

u ar right on point.telling u that is none of your business is the key word.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by gen252: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2016
slim19:
That men stares at your direction whenever you open the window got me laughing....free show grin
may God interven in this ur request
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Here, I tink d lady is just doin dat 2 press him. Perhaps, dey ar in loggerheads over a particular issue. If she really meant d biz, she'd nt let d cat out of bag ds early.

Mai tot dou....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ercel: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2016
@OP, All I see is a woman trying to prove a point. She wants more relevance from you,so she's flaunting her body intentionally to attract those men just to make you jealous and to see that she's got what men crave for. She knows what she's doing and is getting her results right.
She knows you'll notice and get jealous and that's the plan..
Way out? Give her more attention,avoid quarrels,don't react when she attracts those guys,keep calm,you'll win her over again and she'll use her mouth to tell u it was all planned!
Best of luck as you salvage your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by refiner(f): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Kazrem:
Are you serious?
grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by abbey621(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't believe this crap one bit! The OP obviously left some things out and those things are directly responsible for the girl's behavior. Now I believe you came here for a solution not scolding so here goes:

1: Get a carpenter and shut the windows permanently!
2: Sit her down and let her know who's in charge, if she doesn't respond get families involved including her pastor or alfa.
3. If she still refuses to change, send her packing to her parents' house, let her know you are not afraid of losing her!
4. Stop letting everything a woman does get to you! Ignore her nuances, smile at her pettiness and even joke around about having girlfriends outside.

The truth is you shouldn't be having problems like this less than a year into marriage, she should still be madly in love with you and vice versa but in case things don't work out, don't be afraid to move on with your life. No woman is worth unhappiness!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by victorazy(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

Na u marry her or na she married u?
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by pacino26(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]

God bless your seven generations yet unborn. I marvel the way men relinquish moral reasoning on the altar of being civilized or being a gentleman. Sorry to the ladies in the house but you're hardwired to mischief and the end is full of regrets with the men bearing bulk of the responsibility. In the event of some.. .......family will say you can't put things under control in your home.

Make her to understand that she's a mother and no longer a Girl!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by victorazy(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2016
abbey621:
I don't believe this crap one bit! The OP obviously left some things out and those things are directly responsible for the girl's behavior. Now I believe you came here for a solution not scolding so here goes:

1: Get a carpenter and shut the windows permanently!
2: Sit her down and let her know who's in charge, if she doesn't respond get families involved including her pastor or alfa.
3. If she still refuses to change, send her packing to her parents' house, let her know you are not afraid of losing her!
4. Stop letting everything a woman does get to you! Ignore her nuances, smile at her pettiness and even joke around about having girlfriends outside.

The truth is you shouldn't be having problems like this less than a year into marriage, she should still be madly in love with you and vice versa but in case things don't work out, don't be afraid to move on with your life. No woman is worth unhappiness!

God bless you.

I tell u some men are not supposed to be called husbands (head of family)
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by chrisbest2013: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2016
My dear, r u sure u do ur nite work very well? If so she must be called to order by u.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Taryur3(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
If she has not been doino that beforearriage...then put the blame on Buhari and Apc.they were the one that introduce change to nigerians.Truly this one is original gobeeee...as she said "it's my body not yours"i guess both of you met each other at night club.u don enter 3 chance bro.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Missmossy(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Chai!!!

Is she from the village??

I can't laugh grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.