Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50772 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by otunbateekay(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
@Op..SMH for you...it seems you want to push up daisies...
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by scarred9jan(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Buy curtains

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by AyeMoJuba: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

No! he's not bound to live with such a mistake...let him throw her out to the dustbin where her type belongs. It was a mistake that needed correction without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Ayo199(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
awe! o ti gbe gun eleegun
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by josite: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
she might be a nudist or an exhibitionist and these are 2 facts u could easily have found out before marrying her.u can cure here by opening the windows wider and ensure that when she even wants some cover u still ensure the windows are opened enough for people to see her even in the bedroom or loo.the only danger is your wife may eventually get raped by one of your neighbors.

u really have a decision to make.but please do not be suprised if she is happily remarried to one of your neighbours or close friends because her type is exactly what some guys badly want.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Googleus(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
hmmm

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kayforly(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Dat woman funny die
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Op, your windows no get curtain? Put curtain and end the free show!
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by DGuru1: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Get rid of her now while the marriage is young and kids are yet to arrive.
For the fact that she is telling you it is her body, she is likely to do far more.
You probably overlooked some signs during courting.
Save yourself future pain.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kayforly(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Binb:
Op, your windows no get curtain? Put curtain and end the free show!

Guy d Best tin is to send her parking #shikinan
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ransomed: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Are you drilling at the right time and angle? Is your button bit large enough to make the hole generate heat through friction? Are your charge and thrust enough for demunitions? If no, increase them and you will see your resource become so conserved and will not allow foreign investors to exploit.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by theEYe21(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Na Wa O! See advice, no wonder you're "hornyman"
hornyman:
She's definitely a ho, remember the popular saying "you can't turn a ho into a housewife" a hoe is a hoe anytime, anyday.
Just Bleep the living day out of her. Don't be too soft on her man! Perform ur manly duty on her day and night, everywhere, I guess dat what she crave for so give it too her triple.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Cockyzy(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2016
@poster: before you buy a horse,you must know how horses function. It seem you been lied to by society and everybody. The fact a creature is clothed in human skin dont make it human(men are the only Human). Those creature called women by Adam(which i disagree) are promiscuous by instinct and nature. There is no good woman,no not one. Marriage is a curse and dishonour put on men by nature. Enjoy the slavery.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by alheriTOJ(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Just wondering, don't you guys have curtains/window blinds?
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ijebu2020: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Op get nake.d and also seduce women with your kumo,also let her see you doing it
i promise you she will change
she go think sey you don dey craze

A this ur advise bad oooo..Lai Mohammed shld employ u as Special adviser..lol
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ayusco85(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

Some guys marry ladies that have no business being married, and they break up with the good homely wife material because she is meek and timid.

I guess u just said the right word. He married a gutter girl

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ayusco85(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can I have your address please?

It is ok to date ladies that wear clothes which send out vulgar, rude messages or profanity(you know what I mean). Dressing sexy isn't a good thing if you ain't looking for cheap attention from sex starved guys. You look sexy isn't a compliment.

The image such ladies send out is very simple. I need attention(which is sluty) and they never get tired of it. Married or Single so date them but don't marry them.

Look for decent ladies, those that can dress with class without breaking the bank.

Those girls are priceless.

If you see a classy bae with good sense in every definition of it then goan marry her asaply or hide her in a cave until our economy gets better.

This should be the best comment I have read this year. God bless u tallest. U are truly wise. I pray u find such a lady. They are scarce.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Duru009(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2016
she is a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by aameyah(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Una nor get curtains?
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by rafcrown(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
SHAMELESS WOMAN.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by dakerabbi: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bros simply put mosquito net at d windows. Either from outside or inside. It puts aa permanent blind to d windows. It's well with you
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by septembergirl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
There are 2 versions of d story ,urs n ur wife... In between, advice ur wife dat she may be attracting men to rape her. She should stop such act at once.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by bomasek(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
What sort of folks do we have here,the Op is a troll and he's having an uncontrollable laughter @our expense,I wonder y u guys keep extending the discuss.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by obongtunji: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can I have your address please?

But on a serious note bro, how was her dressing before yu married her? Because she seem to be one of the many ladies that like to expose their body even in hijab.

It is ok to date ladies that wear clothes which send out vulgar, rude messages or profanity(you know what I mean). Dressing sexy isn't a good thing if you ain't looking for cheap attention from sex starved guys. You look sexy isn't a compliment.

The image such ladies send out is very simple. I need attention(which is sluty) and they never get tired of it. Married or Single so date them but don't marry them.

Look for decent ladies, those that can dress with class without breaking the bank.

Those girls are priceless.

If you see a classy bae with good sense in every definition of it then goan marry her asaply or hide her in a cave until our economy gets better.

Your wife is obviously an attention freak and I think she's test running the latest upgrade she did.

From version 1.0.7(1908) which made her to dress sexy to version 2.0.1(2075) which now make her to seduce co tenants.

Version 3.1.1(3122) is in beta already and you're darned when the final build(stable version) is ready.

Stop Her Now.

You make brain joor. Probably it was the Sexy dressing that attracted the OP in the first place, and she has just upgraded to the latest version. Guys don't go for a lady that dress to kill(sexy) but dress to save(decent)
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kseafresh: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
you only see seducing..what if she has had sex with them...divorce her now,cus you will never be happy in that marriage...thats why we men should becarful b4 we tie the knot..
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by adesteve0606(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Talk to me on whatsapp for private and useful advise 08062430856
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by sukkot: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Even ho got class.

The lady got some serious mental illness
true indeed
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ungab(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
At what point will this become your business? May be When she get herself raped. She is a disaster waiting to happen. Just be ready like NEMA. My heart bleeds for you Nigga. It seems you practically begged her to marry you cos no modicum of respect from her attitude and response as stated. cry
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Drench her in hot oil. It'll make people cringe when they try to get a look. She'll learn her lesson, women are too stupid & stubborn by default grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by aforti(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cockyzy:
@poster: before you buy a horse,you must know how horses function. It seem you been lied to by society and everybody. The fact a creature is clothed in human skin dont make it human(men are the only Human). Those creature called women by Adam(which i disagree) are promiscuous by instinct and nature. There is no good woman,no not one. Marriage is a curse and dishonour put on men by nature. Enjoy the slavery.

In essence let op, marry a man?..coz no not one good woman.. op marry a man he will never cheat on your or seduce anything but only cockroach...but remember men are polygamous in nature.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by vicben27(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2016
No b u go marry woman wy u no fit control? Its ur cross nw! Moraless bitches every where nw! Try dat shit wit me, u go back to ur papa house simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.