Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50799 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

Concise and straight to the point. No sugar coating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by rabol(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
AfroKnight:
angry
She is very rude and wrong. Actually, her body is your business just like your body is hers. An exhibitionist has no business getting married. Report to her parents. If she doesn't respect you maybe she'll respect her folks. If she doesn't stop the madness, then sorry. You're stuck with her.

No, he's not! Divorce is still legal cool cool
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Cockyzy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
It is better not to marry a woman. She will only drag man down as her mother,eve,did to first man adam. Rent a woman than buy one and when you done,discard her. It is all about the money. Get money,not women. For your information,Marriage is not about love. It is a social business contract.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by SenatorJames(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
She needs Jesus as soon as possible.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by froxykiss(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
end time Seduction

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by GaniuKazeeem(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
]That's what you get when your pursuit in life is to marry a beautiful, curvy woman. 99% of the time, you will get it wrong in marital choice because you neglect important things due to your vanity. Beauty without brain is a tragedy.

I do not know how best to stress it to people to stop pursuing beauty and handsome-ness. I'm not saying it because I'm ugly or not. No. I'm very very handsome, but there are greater things that makes a great home which these end time boys and girls neglect.

My advice: She is vain, just like you. Work on yourself and work on her, with all humility, to renew your minds. Talk about it over and over again with her. Share your big dreams with her to take her mind away from vanity. Give her a greater pursuit. Occupy her mind with greatness.

It's well with you.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Diamond23(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Wen u tot u v heard or seen it all. NT up to a year nd she don begin to dey seduce men. Look for mosquito net fold it like two or three times and use it to cover der wit d help of a carpenter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.