Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50746 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by chrisbest2013: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
May God help u.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by IYANGBALI: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Oga na chief marketer you marry o

Dem dey call am anfani adugbo
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Malakh: 12:39am On Apr 09, 2016
You are so right,the whole world is out of order without the laws of Yah(Moses),I'd really love to rub minds with people like you,I'm Hebrew Israelite,so I know exactly what you talking about,this is why I can't marry the women of today but the time comes when they'll be begging for marriage,Script says 7 women to One man
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascivious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ojuolu(m): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Yoruba ni " nkan ti eniyan o ba ni gba ni olowo, talika lo ma ti nko" meaning what you will not you will not condone as rich man, you have to start rejecting it when you are still poor. Another proverb says" ila ki ga Ju onire lo" meaning a subject can not be superior to the ruler. Husband are supposed to head s home, I know the feminist are actually coming for me very fast, but truth be told, in a home(ideally) the man is the Lord and master. If your newly married wife is telling you her body is her business, you are probably in a wrong "ship" bro. The ship will soon run aground. you need to either:
1. Talk sense into her now and pray with her for a change, work with her for this change, because she is either low on self esteem or high on something.
2. Be ready to lose her. Sooner or later, some of these guys will develop the gut to ask her for what she is advertising. There is a limit to which a woman can resist such pressure, especially one that is obviously craving for attention.
Just pray you are not married to a dog.
Finally brother, you said you are having misunderstanding. Can I ask a germane question? How good is your sex life? How virile are you? When a woman crave for attention of this nature, maybe she is not getting what she is use to from you the right source and thereby seeking for alternatives. You also need to check yourself.
If she fail to change after you have spoken with her, please be ready to let her go. If not, you will soon be the laughing stock of the neighbourhood. And you may be lucky not to father bastards or get infected with STDs. Best of luck guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
chubbygal:
Hmmm!APC at it again meanwhile some where in RIVERS State

Those niiipples sha! Goddamnit! Ama grind em with my teeth like someone eating shakri grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.

Your wife probably suffers from a sexual disorder where she likes exposing her body, I don't think she's having sex with men

There are people like that

She may need psychotherapy
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Burgerlomo: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2016
May be you know dey Bleep am well grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Dronedude(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Ogbeni where is your house so I can come and examin what you mean. As a private investigators I will make sure I verify the cause of this act. So if u come in and find me in your bedroom I'm only doing my job. Not to forget I will investigate for free wink
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by DY20: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2016
OwoLee:
The truth have not heard from anyone since is maybe they are afraid of bashing from people or I don't know what goes through the brain of men nowadays, how can my wife be doing something contrary to what I dislike and detest, it shows, she's not your wife in the first place. If you can't talk to her as a husband and she won't listen to you. Love is not there again, forget the marriage. There's no sentiment to that...Let her go and marry another man and be exposing her body there too..shikena, only if you not the man in your house?
i can't agree more to what you said. you get mouth.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Toscoas2(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

Op shut up and stop looking for ways of making front page, is it only you? u suspected ur wife was cheating on u, on Wednesday, today another story. I will employ mod to stop pushing ur writeup to ft. mumu, better go find work.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Bluffly: 1:37am On Apr 09, 2016
100Cents:
Why are women always using this line, " IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS " ?

Is it a sign of rudeness or waywardness ?

If he shouldnt mind his woman's business, why is she with him ?
Or they say “Whatever"
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Jagabanthelion: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Send her back to her people.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by timosky1(m): 1:58am On Apr 09, 2016
I dey even find who go seduce me.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by jara: 2:02am On Apr 09, 2016
It does not matter whether it is a true story or not. It happens in real life and many have complained of the same thing. There are new wives that open their legs as if it is not intentional but actually sending messages to visitors. Any takers?

If you ask her why, she would swear you slander her. Somebody called her Ifa Adugbo. It is more than that because a husband is involve here. When she gets takers, they will think the husband is a love-vendor. Some of them lie that there is no relationship between her and the husband.

Op, she is not your wife. She will never change, not at a marrying age. Let her go!
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Rexnegro(m): 2:03am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

for me just be man enough to step up And talk About what caused The quarrel and resolve it, admit every wrong in it even if it wasn't You at fault...guess she's doing all that show to get at You painfully hence her comment that You should Liv her alone that she's The owner of her body....just no That most women/ladies infact 99.99% get fish brain so The way they dey reason is complicating if You don't understand their nature, infact our (men) foolishness is wiser then Them (women/ladies especially nigeria ladies) ...so bro swallow, admits, accept And politely apologize for The quarrel And any oda tinz You think or no You may Have offended her with for peace to reign again or You play The hard mind gimmick trick, show some fvcking seriousness And threaten her That if she doesn't stop You did dumb(divorce) her ass, but inside You You re seriously joking....if symptoms persist after 3days consult Your knees #PRAY
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by DedeNkem: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2016
What sort of nonsense it this? If she refuses to change her whoring ways, DUMD her as*s and end the marraige as soon as possible!! No amount of family problem justifies this whoring behavior!

Some men are st*upid to marrying rubbish and expect a different outcome! How could you marry this type of woman and expect peace in your home? *Sigh*
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by peter1616: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2016
My brother, this is a serious mental health problem. I am talking out of experience as a Professioner. Please don't be angry yet with her. Some people get their sexual satisfaction by allowing the opposite sex see their unclothedness. Pls find a good time and discus it out with her. Find out her problem with kind and tender care. Also try not allowing her to stay alone. Remember, any atom of violence could trigger the situation. Handle it very maturely using discussion and care. You can't opt out, you are already in the marriage. When you finally win the battle, she will appreciate you and love you the more. Above all, prayer is the master key. Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Wowzer(m): 2:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Fabricated story. Op is an attention seeker.

But there are women who enjoy that kind of attention, same as men. Exhibitionism..PsychoSexual Disorder.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ramalot(m): 2:26am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

I know this is a serious marital issue, so I probably shouldn't make light of it. However, I couldn't help laughing at the bold part.

I can imagine them just scurrying around like zombies, waiting for a movie to start.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by vislabraye(m): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

She's an exhibitionist. It's another form of deviant sexual behaviour. Speak to a counsellor about it.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by dapsonlou(m): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2016
My guy Just pray one of them is not yet fooocking your Wife. You have to show her bro let her know you won't stand for that shiiiit
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by henryhemon(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2016
keepingmum:
Troll with major trust issues. ...before you advise this poster PLEASE READ HIS PREVIOUS THREADS....

My sympathies to your unfortunate wife and her family who will sadly , be associated with you as an inlaw

He is making up those stories.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by callJesu: 2:51am On Apr 09, 2016
She needs urgent attention please give it to her
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by shehuolayinka(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2016
No wonder someone was telling me to spend nothing less than 6month in the same roof, with any girl want to marry. But where you blind, you no see all this things, abi them dash you the babe ni?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by xtervaganza(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2016
If I were you I would send her away

My wife would never try it
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Sumptylism: 3:21am On Apr 09, 2016
...isn't there any curtain in your house/ covering your "glass windows"...?

...e get as this story be...don't really believe it.... undecided sad lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 09, 2016
100Cents:
Why are women always using this line, " IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS " ?

Is it a sign of rudeness or waywardness ?

If he shouldnt mind his woman's business, why is she with him ?
That is what happens when someone ends up with a CLUB LADY or a CHURCH LADY Who have been exposed to club life and still has the predilection for CLUBS.

NEVER marry a retired or a REPENTED PROSTITUTE, for it is generally known that she would have taken some evil plasmids with her.

THIS is why I will never BLAME a man for this rubbish they call CHEATING...
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ngmgeek(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2016
She is seducing men and you are still talking.

You are lucky she is not seducing women.

Haven't you heard of end time. Sidon there cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Marinza:
Isn't this just someone who likes attention? There are ladies like that I think who enjoy the thrill from how much they can get men to lust after them, you should have noticed it na....

most of these women don't end up cheating though.. What u should be worried about is that she doesn't get molested by one of these men.

Still I doubt it's something she can just change like that. Anyway I could b babbling and shes just loco. My opinion..
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:
emmykaf@.com
dnt post a traceable email on nairaland.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by IGLE25(m): 3:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Change the windows or glass to tinted ones. If na true say she dey seduce them, if you tint the window she fit carry the whole thing go give them when you no dey house... I no Sabi wetin I go add more, just try my first suggestion.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Faraidi(m): 4:20am On Apr 09, 2016
lebroske:

your wife has psychological problems. What she is doing is called exhibitionist.please take her to a psychiatrist immediately. Before your neighbours will bang her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.