Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (67160 Views)

Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / Press Statement Concerning Fuel Subsidy Removal ( Picture) / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nbote(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP, we have not forgotten but let me ask u in all sincerity how long did dat scarcity last?? D mere fact dat u still use d failings of the last govt to kip justifying d failings of d present administration is enof to show deep down u see d failure but simply want to live in a fools paradise. There is supposed to b a change from the norm which is why and what Nigerians voted so using a so-called failure as a benchmark shows jus how low u really rate d govt even if u want to kip denying it.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nebuchadnezar: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't take Wailers seriously...
[/s]
Nonsense trash get out!

Gej remains the best president ever since 1960

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nebuchadnezar: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
[s]
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the major problems wrong with Nigerians is that we forget easily. This is the reason why hardened criminals and looters in the past can easily come back and contest for public office to the extent of winning. It is so sad that some people, mostly youths who are the leaders of tomorrow are going about with the slogan "#BringBackOurCorruption". They say they want the last administration presided by Good luck Ebele Jonathan back in power cos they can't stand the current fuel scarcity amidst other challenges that I believe the Nation will breeze through in due time.

This brainwashed blind bats who love to view things ethnically are quick to forget that the fuel scarcity experienced towards the end of the last administration's tenure was really unbearable compared to what we are currently facing now. Then, major sectors were shutting down, from telecommunications to the media, from aviation to banking. Nigerians were literally cut off from the rest of the world during that period. A period in which getting a bus to the bank to withdraw money was difficult cos buses had no fuel. When you manage to get to the bank, you are told you arrived late cos they close early due to shortage of diesel. Was the power sector any different?

Take a look at the pictures of fuel scarcity events that took place in the last administration below and tell me that Nigerians didn't make a good choice in voting them out.

click like if you can never return to your vomit.

click share if you believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

[/s]

Nonsense trash
Buhari is a useless monkey

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by phlemzy: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just dislike the line that says "Father Mbaka said it that it will be tough initially".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by phlemzy: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just dislike the line "Father Mbaka said it, that it will be tough initially".

4 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by francizy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very cheap attempt to justify crass cluelessness, incompetence, confusion, ineptitude and maladministration.. undecided

31 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by YelloweWest: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Zombies trying to do damage control. We are not buying it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by daveyjay(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bs
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Sijo01(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Zombie way na one way, ojorojarajoro!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't take Wailers seriously...
who takes Ogbonna Ubani serious

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Sanuzi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Excuses ooooooooooooooooooo
story for the gods oooooooo
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the major problems wrong with Nigerians is that we forget easily. This is the reason why hardened criminals and looters in the past can easily come back and contest for public office to the extent of winning. It is so sad that some people, mostly youths who are the leaders of tomorrow are going about with the slogan "#BringBackOurCorruption". They say they want the last administration presided by Good luck Ebele Jonathan back in power cos they can't stand the current fuel scarcity amidst other challenges that I believe the Nation will breeze through in due time.

This brainwashed blind bats who love to view things ethnically are quick to forget that the fuel scarcity experienced towards the end of the last administration's tenure was really unbearable compared to what we are currently facing now. Then, major sectors were shutting down, from telecommunications to the media, from aviation to banking. Nigerians were literally cut off from the rest of the world during that period. A period in which getting a bus to the bank to withdraw money was difficult cos buses had no fuel. When you manage to get to the bank, you are told you arrived late cos they close early due to shortage of diesel. Was the power sector any different?

Take a look at the pictures of fuel scarcity events that took place in the last administration below and tell me that Nigerians didn't make a good choice in voting them out.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
seunmsg:

I bought fuel at N86.50 this morning at Total filling station, opposite Nigeria Army post service housing estate, Kurudu, Abuja.

Same price on Total and Mobil on Marina Road, Lagos Island ..N86.50

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by jane0000(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wailers are always the enemies of our nation progress.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by shachris02: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
zombies can be really pathetic.

So let's start clapping for buhari because jonathan also had fuel scarcity, even though it was once in his 6 year reign.

Since Jonathan was clueless is okay if bullhari is clueless too.

Since jonanthan and his cabinet are corrupt, it's okay if buhari is corrupt too.

Why the hell did people vote CHANGE then?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by felix1653(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
this one doesn't know what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by eph12(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
I think what happened was that there was fear among the marketers that money owed by the government won't be paid by the incoming administration. This made them hoard the fuel as they needed to secure their own future going forward post-Jonathan.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by cktheluckyman: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Same price on Total and Mobil on Marina Road, Lagos Island ..N86.50

You didn't tell us how long you stayed on the queue or how early you joined

5 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by bedspread: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr OP, all try GEJ tenure we hardly had fuel scarcity until the end of his tenure when they were so much sabotages.
GEJ tenure is the only tenure were we had no fuel scarcity during XMAS/ FESTIVAL Seasons.

In Fuel matters GEJ better served Nigeria and Nigerians.

Buhari

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by bedspread: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mr OP, all try GEJ tenure we hardly had fuel scarcity until the end of his tenure when they were so much sabotages.
GEJ tenure is the only tenure were we had no fuel scarcity during XMAS/ FESTIVAL Seasons.

President Buhari is sooo CUT OFF from the citizens of Nigeria..... In almost everything.
Only a Pretender will hail Buhari for wat is going on now. Do U know the nos of lives that have been cut short due to these sufferings? I don't think our President was prepared to lead our nation! Wat we have is a bunch of Rulers whose sole aim was to WRESTLE POWER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by bedspread: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016

President Buhari is sooo CUT OFF from the citizens of Nigeria..... In almost everything.
Only a Pretender will hail Buhari for wat is going on now. Do U know the nos of lives that have been cut short due to these sufferings? I don't think our President was prepared to lead our nation! Wat we have is a bunch of Rulers whose sole aim was to WRESTLE POWER

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by TPAND(f): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Blind blogger... There's a difference between petrol and diesel. Imagine if it were diesel that wasn't available at this time. Am sure some organizations would have shut down till further notice

3 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by sportskid(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
This Government is a mistake Period

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by thunder74(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
@ op, be sincere it was not this bad under Jonathan, mind you the shortage of fuel towards the end of Jonathan's tenure was a grand manipulations from the detractors of his government just to whip up sentiments from the already angry electorates who are hell bent to get him out. Jonathan's government had the singular honour of stopping our seasonal December 24th-28th shortage of fuel we witnessed for 6 years under Obj's eight years.... This is the noble truth.
Exactly my thought. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by vaca1: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Abegii Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by iyb(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
the fuel scarcity will soon end and by end of buhari's tenure fuel scarcity will become a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by saint047(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADVANTAGES OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA 1) Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on sabbatical leave. 2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out. 3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more crunches and Mr Biggs. 4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel. 5) No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off. 6) Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online. 7) Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa cool There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions... lolzz. 9) Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies. 10) Even God himself was very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones...

5 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
@ op, be sincere it was not this bad under Jonathan, mind you the shortage of fuel towards the end of Jonathan's tenure was a grand manipulations from the detractors of his government just to whip up sentiments from the already angry electorates who are hell bent to get him out. Jonathan's government had the singular honour of stopping our seasonal December 24th-28th shortage of fuel we witnessed for 6 years under Obj's eight years.... This is the noble truth.
You see, this cheery picking is the reason we can never arrive at a consensus over the state of affairs in the country.

How dare you absolve the past admin for what we experienced, conveniently laying the blames at the doorsteps of "detractors", only to lampoon the current admin siting administrative ineptitude? What manner of logic is that??

Granted, the scarcity this time has lasted longer than expected and it is indeed regrettable, but you don't credit detractors for a similar experience under Jonathan- that to me is the height of chaotic reasoning.

Positions such as this taken by pro-Jo posters is the reason why I told myself I'd be damned if I openly condemned/criticised Baba's policies/admin (I feel my criticism of the budget was even in error).

As for that Linda-Ikeji puss wannabe, keep following around, you have a very loooooooooong way to go. I shall so ignore you you'd begin to doubt even your own existence. Fugly beyach. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Segadem(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oh thank u
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by cktheluckyman: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
eph12:
I think what happened was that there was fear among the marketers that money owed by the government won't be paid by the incoming administration. This made them hoard the fuel as they needed to secure their own future going forward post-Jonathan.

This was exactly what happened last may!! The OP is simply been mischievious.Throughout GEJ's regime before then how many fuel scarcities did we have? Did any of them ever exceed 2 weeks? I can bet you that between 2010-2015 we didn't have up to a combined fuel scarcity of up to 3 months(that is if you put the entire duration of fuel scarcity during this time it was not even up to 3 months)
Buhari has spent 11 months and we have already had about 5 months of fuel scarcity!! What sort of useless change is this?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by VictorRomanov: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
So what's the difference. Why were they voted in if they would continue from where the past administration stopped. Nigerians can justify anything!

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by noblegrex: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
why would anyone want to make Nigerians go through pains by shutting down fuel supply just cos they want GEJ out, a man that had already being voted out?

cc lalasticlala there's a debate going on here o!
when you talk to a fool,he doesn't alwawys see sense in what you said cos he's a fool.. Fools will never think in your direction cos they're already blinded in their fooly.someone like him may not even be independent.how can he understand what's going on in the country when those who are feeding him are complaining.. Hope you get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.