Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This (67138 Views)

Present House Majority Leader's Message To GEJ Concerning The Increase Of Petrol / Press Statement Concerning Fuel Subsidy Removal ( Picture) / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Taeewo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
true talk
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by aspirebig: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is the worst government ever since 1960 after Abacha stove era in the 90s.

Elsewhere in the world, prices of petroleum products are getting cheaper, in Nigeria, it is not only more expensive by over 150%, it is very very scarce.

As I type this post, there is a total blackout in the whole area, no light, no security, no fuel to run the generator, criminals are increasing, no jobs for the youths, corruption is increasing, they just increased NEPA tariff, we pay for darkness, NLC is planning one day strike, very hilarious, no water, even pure water added money, fuel is now N250 per litre in some areas, 1$=#300, house rent on increase, transportation on increase, government workers are not paid, pensioners are suffering without pay, if you have an aged relation as a pensioner, you will understand me better, Fulani cattle men are ravaging all southern states, killing people, raping women, carrying guns freely without license,roaming all over the place, they steal, rob, fight people in their host community,kidnap people, destroy people farms, and their produce, they enter building sites, steal materials, destroy blocks, even if the property is fenced with gate and locked, they will force the gate open and take their cattles inside the place to feed on the grasses and sleep there and continue their journey the next day, thereby leaving the site open and unsecured to public. All the state governors of the state where Fulani cattle rearers are destroying things just kept mute on their activities?

Why are Nigerians keeping quiet in face of lies/gross deception, monummental fraud and empty promises that brought APC to power?

Honesty, we need a young brain as President.....These old men should go and rest, there is a great difference between 1983 and 2016. 33years is not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by silent10(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's been long i stop takin these ipob pple serious.
Even if this country get better(which i knw it would) they wil stil wail. They jst dnt lik PMB... of course bcox he locked their bald head ineffectual albino hero & other myopic reasons only knwn 2 dem.
*Rubbish set of folks* wuna go wail tire
To all persons who pray 2 d betterment of Nigeria, pl's dnt tak dis ipob no entity serious. They re jst pained & bunch of looser tongue tongue tongue
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by spafu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Story for the gods the extra #213.5 (#300-#86.50) that Nigerians have paid daily consuming a daily average of 48 million litres of fuel in the last 7 month out 11 month of this administration is by far tripled the $2 billion arms deal that the useless Dullard of Daura has been claiming to fight corruption. What about the the trillions lost in the Capital Market? What about the job losses? What about the fall in the living standard of the people brought about by exorbitant hike in the prices of food? What about capital flight and exit of investors?
All because one useless man who is out of tune with the ability required to manage the country's economy, was foisted on us. God punish the Chief Zombie and his fellow zombies.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by jidxin(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
another zombie sighted dZ GUY needs a hard knock to reset his brain
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by shachris02: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
omofunaab:

I think what the op is trying to say is that though things aren't going on well now but don't wish for Jonathan to come back because it's still the same thing.. Inother words Jonathan failed but buhari isn't living up to expectations right now

as of now. buhari cannot measure up to jonathan in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by waice6571: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
All the fuel scarcity and power outage shortly before the end of last administration is due to buhari's body odour.
If you notice, Its darkness that welcome one of its own to highest office in Nigeria. 29th May, 2015 See celebration in the kingdom of darkness.
Nigeria..... Power has CHANGED hand.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Uzo1975: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
You are missing the point. After pointing out the errors of PDP and climbing to power on that basis, promising change and better days, APC can not be seen falling into the same error they promised to correct. This is one year of this administration, yet Nigeria hasn't moved an inch. It is not about being PDP or APC. It is not also about being a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. It is about Nigeria and Nigerians. Fix our country for us is our demand and nothing more. Everybody is feeling the hardship, both the wailing wailers and the smiling smilers. Anybody that pretends he is not feeling the situation must be a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
agabaI23:
Onwu ga-egbu nwankita anaghi ekwe ya nu isi nsi
Same to your father(s). smiley
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by dokunbam(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wailers where are thou?
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Augusttusrobben(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
@ op, be sincere it was not this bad under Jonathan, mind you the shortage of fuel towards the end of Jonathan's tenure was a grand manipulations from the detractors of his government just to whip up sentiments from the already angry electorates who are hell bent to get him out. Jonathan's government had the singular honour of stopping our seasonal December 24th-28th shortage of fuel we witnessed for 6 years under Obj's eight years.... This is the noble truth.
Gbam
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Wcole(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
God will answer our prayers in this country and disappoint those that never see anything good about Nigeria. People can never be satisfied with ANY government that comes in. I'm proud of Nigeria.

#GODblessNAIJA
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by okeybenjamin: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
The pmb administration should stop comparing and blaming the previous one, what Nigerians need to hear is how we can solve the problems at hand, blame and comparison won't get us anywhere, or is pmb trying to say that there is nothing he could have done since he was sworn in that could have prevented this recent fuel issue?
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Xfemt(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
In as much dis op posting was right then and I agree with u.
But I am ashamed for the lack of understanding in which dis op abi na blogger I go call am use take come to em own conclusion.
I never voted for change nor transformation but am a deep supporter of GEJ
I said it here I even preferred atiku den this PMB of a person(my own opinion).
Let me go straight to the point which is :
@op u voted change I believe many tins that happend in the last administration should change since the present administration suggested change as it slogan.
1.Fuel was scarce in the last administration was enormous and almost grounded the economic, yes agreed but in this administration should we experience same Fuel scarcity?
wen we re talking about change? If dollar no increase production fuel go increase am
2.electricity was bad, yes we. know that but in dis administration what re we seeing. My brother we re talking about change.
3.in the last administration the economy was booming with Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa, were every country over the world want to establish their companies but now what is happening?, they re even running away and the list is endless
@op if we re talking of a blind bat here u re the one cus u see every tin going wrong and u seem to turn blind eye to it.

My prayer is may God help PMB to make Nigeria a better place but if not my dear country we re in for a long tin or better still revolution ll be the only solution.

Note: plz quote me as I ve don to the op post or better still read and waka pass
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nebuchadnezar: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nusaf:

What are ur reasons? Or is it just ethnic and religious bigotry?

Rubbish
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nebuchadnezar: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
Rule 2 broken
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by bejeria101(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
@ op, be sincere it was not this bad under Jonathan, mind you the shortage of fuel towards the end of Jonathan's tenure was a grand manipulations from the detractors of his government just to whip up sentiments from the already angry electorates who are hell bent to get him out. Jonathan's government had the singular honour of stopping our seasonal December 24th-28th shortage of fuel we witnessed for 6 years under Obj's eight years.... This is the noble truth.

apc wailers go n meet lord lugard to undo what he did,abi na gej do that wan too? Get a life biko
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by enasgreat: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Even at dat, he was able to combat it bfor d general election. Guy abeg tink.

Dis is wat u get wen u vote an old man dat cnt see into power. All d travel wey he nor fit do for millitary e won do dem nw bfor e go
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by ndcide(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
You see, this cheery picking is the reason we can never arrive at a consensus over the state of affairs in the country.

How dare you absolve the past admin for what we experienced, conveniently laying the blames at the doorsteps of "detractors", only to lampoon the current admin siting administrative ineptitude? What manner of logic is that??

Granted, the scarcity this time has lasted longer than expected and it is indeed regrettable, but you don't credit detractors for a similar experience under Jonathan- that to me is the height of chaotic reasoning.

Positions such as this taken by pro-Jo posters is the reason why I told myself I'd be damned if I openly condemned/criticised Baba's policies/admin (I feel my criticism of the budget was even in error).

As for that Linda-Ikeji puss wannabe, keep following around, you have a very loooooooooong way to go. I shall so ignore you you'd begin to doubt even your own existence. Fugly beyach. cheesy

Was it petrol that was making mtn, gtb etc shot down or diesel?
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by omenka(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

cc
Rule 2 broken
Ohhh, really?? I thought that was a complement..

What a kid.

You should even be banned if what you posted up there is a violation of Rule 2.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by GenOrumov: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
egopersonified:
Fuel scarcity is part of our culture, but I can't remember buying fuel for more than N150/ltr in the last ten years.
I bought it on sunday in Osogbo for 200.

As the price of everything has gone up over the years (small indomie is now N45, purewater N10, holts brake oil I use for my car 600 before but 900 now etc.), so is the price of fuel too. And don't forget whatever goes up in Nigeria never comes down. So brace up!!!
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Uzo1975: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
If this administration should be using the previous to make excuses and comparing itself to the past administration, it mean there is no hope for the promised change. A change is a complete deviation from the previous.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by nd07(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bloody blogger or whatever u call yourself, u r most idiotic blogger I ve ever read. your illiteracy has no rival. I would have putting u right but u better be left in ur self deceit.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by makabulchi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigeria is an oil producing country,we r not spz'd 2 experience fuel scarcity.Its not about APC or PDP it's common sense...ode
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
You think I cursed you?
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by benedictuyi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
op thanks for this beautiful thread.. we nigerians including myself tend to forget quickly.. I had completely forgotten we earlier experienced such during the past regime.. for all our sakes, let's hope dis govt does well cos nigerians have really gone through alot.. we might not be as old as america, but we have the media to see how well dey are doing and it makes it even more painful.. i believe we'll get dere.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by mekanaky: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
so u don't reason matter ethnically. why do u only recall of GEJ adminstration? is he GEJ onlyour past.
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Nebuchadnezar: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
omenka:
Ohhh, really?? I thought that was a complement..

What a kid.
Rule 2 broken
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by IBROHIM: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:
by owing marketers Subsidy claim of almost 600b naira is that how he stopped it? You are not aware that Buhari paid that money when he came in. OK I understand, you just forgot!!!
Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash get out!

Gej remains the best president ever since 1960

GeJ

1 Like

Re: Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This by Raymarkable(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the major problems wrong with Nigerians is that we forget easily. This is the reason why hardened criminals and looters in the past can easily come back and contest for public office to the extent of winning. It is so sad that some people, mostly youths who are the leaders of tomorrow are going about with the slogan "#BringBackOurCorruption". They say they want the last administration presided by Good luck Ebele Jonathan back in power cos they can't stand the current fuel scarcity amidst other challenges that I believe the Nation will breeze through in due time.

This brainwashed blind bats who love to view things ethnically are quick to forget that the fuel scarcity experienced towards the end of the last administration's tenure was really unbearable compared to what we are currently facing now. Then, major sectors were shutting down, from telecommunications to the media, from aviation to banking. Nigerians were literally cut off from the rest of the world during that period. A period in which getting a bus to the bank to withdraw money was difficult cos buses had no fuel. When you manage to get to the bank, you are told you arrived late cos they close early due to shortage of diesel. Was the power sector any different?

Take a look at the pictures of fuel scarcity events that took place in the last administration below and tell me that Nigerians didn't make a good choice in voting them out.

so for the fact that banks are not shutting and buses can convey me around i should be happy? I dont think the writter of this piece is a Nigerian or maybe he is a Nigerian living in Mozambique. We voted for things to be better no
t. Alil better than worse.i feel like finding this writter and slapping 12 teeth outta your face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.