Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (8263 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by placeofallure(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:
Lol, nice meeting you
The pleasure is all mine "grin"
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by MrWhaley: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin i will enjoy future hubby erm

Jokes nd cuddles in d bedroom

With soft kisses

cry cry wat a bedroom!

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by jubrealguy(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
geni340:
what is it sir
nothing ma'am, now i av to explain to her
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Icepresh(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Her Stares Right After I Just Finished bleeping That P*ussy
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Icepresh:
Her Stares Right After I Just Finished bleeping That P*ussy
Well-done

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Icepresh(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:
Well-done
I appreciate :p
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by iamrealdeji(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:

Pillow fights, movies, gosh!...don't make me start fantasizing please embarassed
I know you women like fantasazing
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I know you women like fantasazing

Lol, how we go do?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:

Kogi state...pure breed grin
I heard that you Kogi girls like koboko gaan,do you also like koboko?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by ayspac(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
when she give me another wonderful new style I never encounter when having s*x with her
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I heard that you Kogi girls like koboko gaan,do you also like koboko?
No, we are not cows, horses or donkeys
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
ayspac:
when she give me another wonderful new style I never encounter when having s*x with her

Just that?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by ayspac(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
I feel great because she know I like sex and dn't like cheating on her, so she satisfy me and I feel so good any time she gave me another style though we are no more presently and I really miss her so much
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Icepresh(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Well-done
Ukr
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Marlvin(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Twerking n Strip dance
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by shulamitewoman(f): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2016
The way he tickles me..our pillow fight is fun..and d way he carries me around on his back..awwww so swt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

- / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.