Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom (8265 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
schumastic:

some peeps can fantasizes for Africa o grin shocked your hubby is missing you as well grin

Sure cry cry cry
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Smellymouth: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:

smellymo.uth abeg come hold me before I toast this fine babe.. shocked

Layla12.9 Awwww.. dnt u feel kinda lonely sometimes

Baba, abeg never toast am, wait make I toast first grin

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lol, i do but do i have a choice? Nothing is permanent cry
yeah dats tru except the Love of Christ for us.. well I guess ur abroad while he is here in Nigeria
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin lwkmd! Ashawo
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by naijamakossa(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Sing it let us hear too
LOL noo
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by dollyjoy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Life is good and u?
Wat did u buy for me? grin Pls is it kuli kuli or goody goody
cheesycheesy puff puffcheesy.ama fine
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy puff puffcheesy.ama fine

I will eat it like that yaaaaaaay oya drop for me grin

Ow many u buy?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by dollyjoy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will eat it like that yaaaaaaay oya drop for me grin
Ow many u buy?
na one.there is love in sharingcheesycheesy
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah dats tru except the Love of Christ for us.. well I guess ur abroad while he is here in Nigeria

It used to be that way, but its the opposite now...we kind of switched grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by marshalcarter: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Argue abt pdp and apc sad' den it result to rough fuuuucccck undecided
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Smellymouth: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
grin lwkmd! Ashawo

Cant you see how cute she looks?
Take ur time oo grin grin

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by halfricanadian(f): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
na one.there is love in sharingcheesycheesy

Oya drop d puff puff

We will now go to d gate nd race inside first to grab d puff puff wins

Hope u kno i run like an olympic medalist?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya drop d puff puff

We will now go to d gate nd race inside first to grab d puff puff wins

Hope u kno i run like an olympic medalist?
no oo,how i go forget?.i remember vividly how you fail in the last competitioncheesy
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Answer the question jor
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

It used to be that way, but its the opposite now...we kind of switched grin
aww, it suxs mehn.... evryday u"d so be wishin to go bak there.. well there are cool places in Nigeria one could reside in...
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

so na fine face u wan chop? There is more to a beautiful lady like layla129 than it meets the eye, ya knw.. wink
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
aww, it suxs mehn.... evryday u"d so be wishin to go bak there.. well there are cool places in Nigeria one could reside in...

Yeah, definitely
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by wilybebsy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

If you get to church what will you do?
Beg for forgivenesscheesy
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Yeah, definitely
well be a good gal ok kiss
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Smellymouth: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cutehector:
so na fine face u wan chop? There is more to a beautiful lady like layla129 than it meets the eye, ya knw.. wink

What more again? grin. Infact, leave this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
Beg for forgivenesscheesy

Lool, for what? After speaking in tongues for the whole day grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Smellymouth: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Answer the question jor

1 Like

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

What more again? grin. Infact, leave this thread cheesy
grin
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
Argue abt pdp and apc sad' den it result to rough fuuuucccck undecided

Lmao! Are you politicians?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by schumastic(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Sure cry cry cry

you need to go on a vacation with bae grin grin

Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by vicstar(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
when we re-act the movies we watch in the room undecided
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

What does your partner do that you enjoy the most? You want it in Yoruba?
Or what tribe are you?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
schumastic:

you need to go on a vacation with bae grin grin
You're tormenting me....stop cry
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by layla129(f): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
vicstar:
when we re-act the movies we watch in the room undecided
What kinda movie? Crime, horror?
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Smellymouth: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

What does your partner do that you enjoy the most? You want it in Yoruba?
Or what tribe are you?

I don't have a partner at the moment but I miss the jokes/banters, the jibes she throws at me and the sexy way she walks nakedd around the room tongue

I am from Kaduna/Delta.. cool
Re: Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom by Mediapace: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why creating this thread na, too .......... For that
layla129:

I pity her already embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

- / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.