Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (820 Views)

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by OneNaija(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
I met mine in Belgium during my training she is Attending a college there, When I saw her I was like how can I get this girl, I never knew she is very simple lovely angel until one day I went to her school to try and convince her so we can go out, she told me she is from Ghana and God made it I work in Ghana. Things went on fine between both of us. Now I am a man real man.
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Busybody2(f): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2009
OneNaija:

I met mine in Belgium during my training she is Attending a college there, When I saw her I was like how can I get this girl, I never knew she is very simple lovely angel until one day I went to her school to try and convince her so we can go out, she told me she is from Ghana and God made it I work in Ghana. Things went on fine between both of us. Now I am a man real man.

Aren't you married anymore undecided Shouldn't your topic read ". . . or husband or wife" undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Godmother(f): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2009
Grammar na die shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by scemchee(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2009
OneNaija:

Watin concern us concern this yarn na, carry serious time for here.
Busy_body:

Aren't you married anymore undecided Shouldn't your topic read ". . . or husband or wife" undecided undecided undecided

even if he is married nw, how e take affect us, he should wake up.
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by hollandis(f): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2009
@OneNaija
you are a master of tabonology.
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by youngzeal1: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
in heaven smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by OneNaija(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
Thanks you all for the foolish and stupid comment
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
From a friend, he became my sahara in my desert. kiss

I sparkle in his eyes, and so does he kiss
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ain't nothing like what God wraps up and drops in your lap. God packaged her for the whole of the 7 days he created man, He allowed her to process fully to capacity on the 8th day and Jesus shipped her to the world for me alone on Monday. That's why she was born on a Monday. However, my name was written on her that she's mine kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2009
hollandis:

@OneNaija
you are a master of tabonology.

Rofl grin

@Topic. . .he's a friend and always will be (i hope)
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Gabry(f): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2009
I met mine in College. We became best friends for 2 years and on the 3rd year, we started dating
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Hairat007(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
I met mine while i was serving n he was doin same we were close friends by den.

although he wanted us 2 take it further dan dat i declined den 5 years later i said

YES we've been inseparable since den. lol wink wink wink
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by 190: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
i met mine wen i went to buy my 2nd car

a camry 2004 rite there @ the auto shop
she came 2 buy a certain volks buggy!
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Enockia(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
i met mine at work

my boss introduced us
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Akpunwa(f): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Met him during service year, we were both corp members. We r going strong each day will solemnize it sooner than l8r
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by galatico(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
Met her at my Niece birthday where she came with her younger Niece and Nephew!!!
Re: How Do You Met Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bollyfolly: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
[s][s][s]Met mine on Board when i was going to Afghanistan,  shocked grin wink[/s][/s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

How Will U Knw If Ur Woman/man Really Loves U? / Should I Sacrifice Everything 4 Love Or End It All / Few Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.