Stats: 3,160,560 members, 7,843,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. (2731 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
johnson232:
your husband is your boss....
why is it so difficult for u to understand? undecided
silly girl...
Ignores him.

*Countinues riding my man's dyck*
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by searchng4love: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
wow great gal... cheesy shine the stick well

missbronze:
Ignores him.

*Countinues riding my man's dyck*

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Babacele: 3:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Oooopppp! wake up! this is 21st century n ain't sure my great grandmother would wanna tango with you n yr mentality. not even uneducated village girls would wanna b yr slave in 2016.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Senna: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Wow. @Op... what's mine is mine and what's his is mine. Keep telling yourself men have power when they worship what's between my legs then i am the master and conji is the slave. Power of the Kitty-Cat!! wink kiss
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

Don't try to be smart!

You agreed with OP. You did not have to use the word slave or property.

You quoted another moniker to tell her that she is her husband's property. Why? because he 'paid' for her.

Which means every married woman with a bride price is a property and a slave. My response to you was not because of a post. You have a stinky reputation.

Did your father 'purchased your mother? I know the answer. You know the answer. We know the answer. grin grin.

The above post also applies to your mum because she was also 'purchased'. her husband is a he boss. She is his slave not his partner or companion. You can ask your slaev to do anything including lick your shoes. Some abusive men who treat their wives as slaves do far worse things sef undecided

Tell me why you are angry again? You have no reason to be angry. We are still saying the same thing

Mynd44...
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Joy1706(f): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Even if my parents collect 5 million naira bride price, any man who thinks Im his property is on a loooooong thing. By the time I finish treating ur Fucck up, ur brain will reset.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2016
coolsix:

Mynd.44...

Still here grin
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2016
Joy1706:
Even if my parents collect 5 million naira bride price, any man who thinks Im his property is on a loooooong thing. By the time I finish treating ur Fucck up, ur brain will reset.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Senna: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

Still here grin

He cry and snitch!!!!

like his mama ain't a woman!

Watch IT report me for laughing
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Senna:

He cry and snitch!!!!

like his mama ain't a woman!

Watch IT report me for laughing

They can't take what they dish out
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

They can't take what they dish out
I just love you. Don't mind that cry baby. Master indeed.!!
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Strahovski1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joy1706:

I don't think any sane man will pay 5 million naira for one woman. Instead he can use 5 million to get 50 sexy ladies abroad.

Besides if I pay 5 million for someone like you, it's going to be hell. And there isn't sh!t you can do.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
In this part of the world where women sit and wait for the rich guy, to marry them out of squalor and poverty, they have effectively sold themselves at a price, signing an underlying treaty that they a slaving properties with no appreciative value. Even after entering the slave master nuptial agreement, a whole lot of them just fatten up, as a result of their retained poverty. If a man bought you everything while dating, sponsored a wedding of irrational exuberance, and saves you from the deathly hallows of poverty, while you give him nothing in return ,"HE OWN'S YOU 101%". if he had invested all that time and energy in purchasing equities or bonds, "HE WOULD HAVE OWNED THE COMPANY OR PART OF IT".
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Joy1706(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Strahovski1:

I don't think any sane man will pay 5 million naira for one woman. Instead he can use 5 million to get 50 sexy ladies abroad.

Besides if I pay 5 million for someone like you, it's going to be hell. And there isn't sh!t you can do.
Hehehehe! Anyways no need speculating. Abi dem dey chain people 4 marriage?

This Is A Man's World. / Girls Don't Joke With Sex / How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ?