Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear (5261 Views)

Zambian & Namibian Parents Have No Chill With The Names They Give To Their Wards / How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by kaziblake(f): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

for what?
For blackmailing me

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

for what?
U knw how many rules ur breaking right now ..
angry

U busy calling mods dat are busy !!!! Infact forget this ur moniker oh .. It will be banned for life grin u berra say ur good byes
Next time when u see lezz comment u look the other way angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
For blackmailing me
Exactly

His in trouble today angry he tink say we dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
BumBae:

Exactly

Be talking to yourself
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by DarkTroll: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

My friend shut up. You are making no sense. The bro never said he is White. Show me screenshot of his post where he said he is white? He is a proud Indian though he supports the white race as well. Just as i support the Arabs(I like their women) does that mean i am claiming to be an Arab? So Shut your trap and sit down. Oh, they just got you fuel and MTN dash you 10MB. I understand

Oh, I didn't know if you missed the thread in Romance where he and his irks opened a thread on white women in comparison to black women?

Or you always conveniently missed all the sly remarks about whites in Nairaland?

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
I was a virgin embarassed
Really? I thought u don't know nothing bout dicks.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
BumBae:

Exactly

Hahaha.. Sure say i go fit go buy fuel today?? I'm enjoying dis e-fight. Hahahaha... Someone is to talking to herself.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by pennytration(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those guys are sick.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Strahovski1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
KnightX:
Now I understand why Strahovski1 buttlicks the whites and why he wishes to be one of them - he hates the fact that HE'S INDIAN. He hates Indian women and his skin colour and he irks him that we Africans prefer our women and we aren't cowered by the White Supremacists' hogwash.

He deactivated his Strahovski account 'cause there was too much evidence to prove his self-hate.

We are praying for you, Strahvoski1. Get well soon.

www.nairaland.com/2779064/india-sucks-not-date-indian#40656907

#TeamForeignGirls

That applies to India women. And my post stands. I can repost it if you want. India women suck.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by blueAgent(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
itstpia8:

1. Your thread title says white people, is this girl a white person?

2. Hooker is a relatively common name in the US. It is a slang for prostitute but it does not mean someone bearing the name is a prostitute.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooker_(surname)

True bro

Blacks and IQ problem. is like somebody bearing mercedes benz as a name. blacks will be like he is answering a cars name. not knowing that the car itself was named after the founded Benz
Secondly most African names are meanless when U translate it. eg this igbo name Ozoamala. meaning another one should not happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess / Ass Grabbing Really Trending / Another Pastor Caught Doing It With Church Member In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.