Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear (5258 Views)

Zambian & Namibian Parents Have No Chill With The Names They Give To Their Wards / How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Creamish:

Doing ok. Funny thread..
Funny whites.. Wots dat ur beautiful name
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Creamish(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Funny whites.. Wots dat ur beautiful name

abeg keep dropping the pixs and leave this thing ur attempting with me.. grin
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
(cool Mike litoris: we know how dat sound when pronounced.

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Creamish:

abeg keep dropping the pixs and leave this thing ur attempting with me.. grin
Ok my angel. But u r still gonna tell me ya pretty name when i'm done. Deal?
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Creamish(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ok my angel. But u r still gonna tell me ya pretty name when i'm done. Deal?

Till then..
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by FreeBSD: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
joseph1832:
I don't think so. Often times when I have a deal or a run in white a non African, when I tell them my name, they often ask the meaning.

So there's a difference between Ugochi Nnaemka and Jesus Condom. At least we know Ugochi and Nnaemeka have meaning, what does Jesus Condom mean

It has meaning to them. Name doesn't have to mean anything. Name is just to address someone
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Creamish:

Till then..
Sweetheart i'm done. I can drop more if u tell me ur name.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Strahovski1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
KnightX:

Whites are basically Caucasians. Indians aren't in any way. They are as racially-profiled as blacks or Arabs are in the West.

By the way, below are more of those hilarious, odd white names:

You blacks never disappoint. Where did strahovski say he is caucasian? Point it out then quote me. Ok?

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Strahovski1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:

I honestly don't know if Seu.n or Myn.d44 sees this?

Here's a disrespectful, nauseating bigot who doesn't have the graces of refinement or civility.

If I unleash my scathing vitriols on him he will open a thread summoning the entire hierarchy of Nairaland to complain bitterly and I'll get another ban!!!

But I'm wondering, is the objective of Nairaland spreading to the shores of Asia be sacrificed on the alter of our collective pride and sensibilities and its own rules?

What? My post struck struck a nerve? Do you know how many nerves the topic struck? Insulting names of human beings? Insulting other people race? "Whites are crazy" but when same is said to you, you cry S.eun.

My wife is white(English). So, I will never sit and join in the trash talk against her race. So if you don't want to be insulted don't insult other people race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by firstking01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chaigrin....what of drinkwater wey dey wear no 4 jersey for leiceister...ok, what of venegor of heselink in dutch national teamgrin, asin his name is written like a parabolic line @ the back of his jersey, thus the name "venegor of heselink" grin, lwkm
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
Tiny Dick shocked shocked

What is Dick
that thingy your bf use in penetrating your pus_syundecided
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Lsofdk(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Strahovski1:
Jesus condom is photoshoped.

What's with you black people? Gosh..
such statement coming from an Indian *of all countries* what will i not see on earth
btw op do justice to your topic

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Lezzlie(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Strahovski1:

What? My post struck struck a nerve? Do you know how many nerves the topic struck?

Stop hiding behind this thread! Your name is a byword for unthinking, baseless bigotry stemming from self-loathing.
Strahovski1:

Insulting names of human beings? Insulting other people race? "Whites are crazy" but when same is said to you, you cry S.eun.
Shut up still!!! You've always hidden under the umbrella of being white until you were pointed out as an Indian. The OP's madness could be excused away as a one-off.

Yours has been your trademark!!! You're an Indian boy pretending to be white in an African forum. Shame on you!!!
Strahovski1:

My wife is white(English). So, I will never sit and join in the trash talk against her race. So if you don't want to be insulted don't insult other people race

Your wife is an Indian like you!!! Except she isn't the one in your DP!

And don't even fück with me!!! I'll out-cuss until you open another thread to summon Sëun as is your style.

Now you pretentious Indian boy, show me your white wife!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by joseph1832(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

It has meaning to them. Name doesn't have to mean anything. Name is just to address someone
Oh yeah! Now this is exactly the thinking of a white man. Perhaps I should start calling your devil, let's see how you'd like it since you believe names is just a way of addressing a person.

Tolexander:
grin how va bro??
Bros I dey oh. Body dey inside cloth. How your side?
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by misspicy2(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
shocked

Even you pastor King?
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by nikkypearl(f): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
angry what is pussy ?
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:
shocked
Even you pastor King?
lipsrsealed
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by nikkypearl(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Synzu:

Dick is prick angry
What is prick
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Lsofdk(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:
Stop hiding behind this thread! Your name is a byword for unthinking, baseless bigotry stemming from self-loathing. Shut up still!!! You've always hidden under the umbrella of being white until you were pointed out as an Indian. The OP's madness could be excused away as a one-off.

Yours has been your trademark!!! You're an Indian boy pretending to be white in an African forum. Shame on you!!!

And don't even fück with me!!! I'll out-cuss until you open another thread to summon Sëun as is your style.

Now you pretentious Indian boy, show me your white wife!!!
hahaha, see where he stated "my wife is white(english)" what brought wife into this matter, a huge favour was done to him there, that why he brags with it. shame betide him

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

What is prick
Sweetheart how u doin?. Dont mind those guys, they r just trolling u. U must be a virgin, i love virgins cos i'm a virgin myself.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Lsofdk(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
nikkypearl:

angry what is pussy ?
nikkypearl:

What is prick
if you come I'll show you bothgrin wink spoilt girl
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Lezzlie(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

hahaha, see where he stated "my wife is white(english)" what brought wife into this matter, a huge favour was done to him there, that why he brags with it. shame betide him
The lad has been betrodden by the British. And as those who still bear the mark of cultural and racial subjugation, he came to Africa's largest forum to claim he's white!!!

2 Likes

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Strahovski1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:
Stop hiding behind this thread! Your name is a byword for unthinking, baseless bigotry stemming from self-loathing.

Again, I would always support the white race! You may kill yourself. I am proud to be an Indian. I am not ashamed of it. But when you insult another person race, i would surely insult your own. I wonder why that is hard for you to accept.

Lezzlie:

Shut up still!!! You've always hidden under the umbrella of being white until you were pointed out as an Indian. The OP's madness could be excused away as a one-off.
I was never pointed out for your information young man. I proudly put it on my profile that i am Indian. If you are to blind to view my profile, good for you. Or sorry, bad for you. See a doctor.

Lezzlie:

I wonder what is wrong with you. Is that you are ignorant or just acting so to look cool? I never said i am white. If you are itching for an e-fight, well, be my guest as i will be happy to oblige you. As i have all the time in the world and i love things like this.

Lezzlie:

I am sorry, i do not marry my aunt. If you do, that's wrong man.

Lezzlie:

I wana fück you hard man.. so hard until your ass is ripped with piles. So yeah, show me what you got.

Lezzlie:

Now you pretentious Indian boy, show me your white wife!!![/b]
I owe you no proof as you add no value to my life or the life of my family. I don't even know you. So i owe you nothing.

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:
The lad has been betrodden by the British. And as those who still bear the mark of cultural and racial subjugation, he came to Africa's largest forum to claim he's white!!!

My friend shut up. You are making no sense. The bro never said he is White. Show me screenshot of his post where he said he is white? He is a proud Indian though he supports the white race as well. Just as i support the Arabs(I like their women) does that mean i am claiming to be an Arab? So Shut your trap and sit down. Oh, they just got you fuel and MTN dash you 10MB. I understand
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by JhimmySpark(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Seriously i don't understand how dey com about some of dos funny, weird names atimes.
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

My friend shut up. You are making no sense. The bro never said he is White. Show me screenshot of his post where he said he is white? He is a proud Indian though he supports the white race as well. Just as i support the Arabs(I like their women) does that mean i am claiming to be an Arab? So Shut your trap and sit down. Oh, they just got you fuel and MTN dash you 10MB. I understand
Stop licking ass was he chating to u undecided

ITK

1 Like

Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by nikkypearl(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart how u doin?. Dont mind those guys, they r just trolling u. U must be a virgin, i love virgins cos i'm a virgin myself.
I was a virgin embarassed
Re: White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
BumBae:

Stop licking ass was he chating to u undecided

ITK

You have two monikers (Kaziblake and BumBae)

CC Seun.. having more than 1 moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Dirtiest,most Disgusting Thing Someone Has Done Beside You? / 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others / 6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.