Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women (3030 Views)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Christians,stop Going To Church !! / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aisha96:

Don't mind them. Silly pricks. All this nairaland boys that still eat from their parents' hand and can't even afford a pair of boxers are here chanting nonsense.

The only white women that will give them attention are the flabby and old and worn-out ones.
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe, you can be the Kesh and I'll be your Wale. Feature things

Oya follow me grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This should be fun grin cheesy grin

•••books seat•••

ButterFlyEffect can take the seat beside me

Lol I think I will spectating from a distance rather. Things could get ugly in this debate. grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
Hi!

Do you also belong to the crew?
what crew ma?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what crew ma?
Foreign girls wink
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
Foreign girls wink
I've seen more than enough of them than to start drooling over them.

Only those who haven't had or seen any will keep fantasising.

It's good to fantasise anyways
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

grin grin

I bet his father wished he was married to a white woman instead of his mother grin lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
grin grin

I bet his father wished he was married to a white woman instead of his mother grin lipsrsealed
you don start your wahala

That was cold
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
foreign ladies make more sense than the poppycocks that litter naija geographical space...

STFUareyouGod:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
you are the insecure one here.... Nigerian gals? Not at all.... so unclassy, unposh, unbefitting, bleached and smelling.... like seriously Nigerian ladies are responsible for the problems in this country they are so uninspiring....dull, colorless no charms, negative and head filled with African magic or telemundo...just because you talk to a Nigerian gal she feels certified that she has the right to insult and curse the man wtf! They behave like trodgoolytes home and abroad.... where I am Nigerian gals are on emotional deathrow! Above all they are liabilities

Aisha96:

Don't mind them. Silly pricks. All this nairaland boys that still eat from their parents' hand and can't even afford a pair of boxers are here chanting nonsense.

The only white women that will give them attention are the flabby and old and worn-out ones.

meanwhile I don't like the white skin either...but you lied @the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Lol I think I will spectating from a distance rather. Things could get ugly in this debate. grin
hehehe. I know, that's why you should sit right here behind me
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
foreign ladies make more sense than the poppycocks that litter naija geographical space...

hahahahaha Fani Kayode don give una talk
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you don start your wahala

That was cold
It was not cheesy

He believes foreign women are the best...he promotes intermarriage...he hates local babes...what is wrong if his father wished he was married to foreign women, he would have been a foreign guy grin

Don't be surprised if he sometimes looks at his mumand just shake his head in dissapointment tongue
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
yes ke.

STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha Fani Kayode don give una talk
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
You are the insecure one here.... Nigerian gals? Not at all.... so unclassy, unposh, unbefitting, bleached and smelling.... like seriously Nigerian ladies are responsible for the problems in this country they are so uninspiring....dull, colorless no charms, negative and head filled with African magic or telemundo...just because you talk to a Nigerian gal she feels certified that she has the right to insult and curse the man wtf! They behave like trodgoolytes home and abroad.... where I am Nigerian gals are on emotional deathrow! Above all they are liabilities

Wow! Your mum sounds so interesting cool
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
yes ke.

hehehe
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
It was not cheesy

He believes foreign women are the best...he promotes intermarriage...he hates local babes...what is wrong if his father wished he was married to foreign women, he would have been a foreign guy grin

Don't be surprised if looks at his mum sometimes and just shake his head in dissapointment tongue
make una continue. This one don pass my power
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Freiburger, Farano, mukina2, rocktation

I will not take this uncouth and irresponsible comments about parents in here. I think this should be addressed right away. it is a violation of Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. I can respond in equal measure but I chose not to. Please take appropriate actions.

Kind Regards,
Searchng4love.

akike:

Wow! Your mum sounds so lipsrsealed

akike:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
I won't die sweery just engage your fellow naija ladies in a massive upgrade.

the bolded is another violation of nairaland rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

but I will let it slide because reference was made to my person.

Aisha96:

Kill yourself for all I care.
Suicide is always a better option to ranting your frustrations profusely.

I would even help to provide the slaughter rope.

Man_bitch.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Freiburger, Farano, mukina2,

I will not take this uncouth and irresponsible comments about parents in here. I think this should be addressed right away. it is a violation of Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. I can respond in equal measure but I chose not to. Please take appropriate actions.

Kind Regards,
Searchng4love.

Dear Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Freiburger, Farano, mukina2,

I shall not take an insult on all Nigerian women. What he wrote his degrading, provocative and unfair.You cannot allow this man to insult people because they have vaginas and breasts. This abuse against Nigerian women has to stop now!

Until you provide a rule that prohibits one sex from degrading another sex. We will keep having this issue!

He has broken rule 2. He must be penalised. Regardless, my reply was a deductive reasoning from his comment. His mother is also a Nigerian female. She has breasts and vaginas like every other Nigerian girl.

Thanks.

searchng4love:
You are the insecure one here.... Nigerian gals? Not at all.... so unclassy, unposh, unbefitting, bleached and smelling .... like seriously Nigerian ladies are responsible for the problems in this country they are so uninspiring....dull, colorless no charms, negative and head filled with African magic or telemundo. ..just because you talk to a Nigerian gal she feels certified that she has the right to insult and curse the man wtf! They behave like trodgoolytes home and abroad.... where I am Nigerian gals are on emotional deathrow! Above all they are liabilities
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
grin grin
did I mention you? was akike called upon? don't court my trouble. Be wise and Behave.

and who talked about the physiology of women here?

akike:

I shall not take an insult on all Nigerian women. What he wrote his degrading, provocative and unfair.You cannot allow this uncouth man to insult people because they have vaginas and breasts. this abuse against Nigerian women has to stop now!

Until you provide a rule that prohibits one sex to degrade another sex. We will keep having this issue!

He has broken rule 2. He must be penalised. Regardlkess, my reply was a deductive reasoning from his comment. His mother is also a Nigerian female.

Thanks.

searchng4love:
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
did I mention you directly? was akike called upon? don't court my trouble. Be wise and Behave.

Yeah, you quoted me

Warn yourself! I will court your trouble if you do not mind your language.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
are you aisha... Behave. I won't repeat it again.

akike:

Yeah, you quoted me

Warn yourself! I will court your trouble if you do not mind your language.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
searchng4love:
are you aisha...

Daretodiffer cool
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by searchng4love: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
and what is that supposed to mean?
akike:
Daretodiffer cool
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Strahovski1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:

I shall not take an insult on all Nigerian women. What he wrote his degrading, provocative and unfair.You cannot allow this man to insult people because they have vaginas and breasts. This abuse against Nigerian women has to stop now!

Until you provide a rule that prohibits one sex from degrading another sex. We will keep having this issue!

He has broken rule 2. He must be penalised. Regardless, my reply was a deductive reasoning from his comment. His mother is also a Nigerian female. She has breasts and vaginas like every other Nigerian girl.

Thanks.

searchng4love:

It's funny how you mention people parents and don't see it as an insult? Someone insult nigeria ladies. Then insult nigeria men not mentioning the father and mother of the op or anyone who comment.

Cc Mynd44.

And when you see Mynd44 you start explaining yourself. Your father and mother comment that was just 2 lines when Mynd44 is mentioned you start writing 25 lines trying to buy your way out. You gonna be banned dearie.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Strahovski1:

It's funny how you mention people parents and don't see it as an insult? Someone insult nigeria ladies. Then insult nigeria men not mentioning the father and mother of the op or anyone who comment.

Cc Mynd44.

And when you see Mynd44 you start explaining yourself. Your father and mother comment that was just 2 lines when Mynd44 is mentioned you start writing 25 lines trying to buy your way out. You gonna be banned dearie.

It is funny how you enjoy watching others degrade Nigerian women when your own mother and wife are not better. You are a racist and a misogynist!

Don't you think it is stvpid to insult Nigerian men when I have a father who is a Nigerian man? I expect the same to be said to be if I insult Nigerian men.

If you insult Nigerian women or women, you are also insulting your mother! It doesn't take a genius to know that.

Note: I did not insult their mothers. They did!

Do you think I care about being banned but I wouldn't cry like you did the last time your ass was handed to you! grin grin grin

Niaraland forum is a sexist forum!

Seun must extend rule to to include derogatory statements that target a specific sex just like he did with ethnic groups.

cc Mynd44, Seun
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmn o Lord not again...

akike:

It is funny how you enjoy watching others degrade Nigerian women when your own mother and wife are not better. You are a racist and a misogynist!

Don't you think it is stvpid to insult Nigerian men when I have a father who is a Nigerian man? I expect the same to be said to be if I insult Nigerian men.

If you insult Nigerian women or women, you are also insulting your mother! It doesn't take a genius to know that.

Do you think I care about being banned but I wouldn't cry like you did the last time your ass was handed to you! grin grin grin

Niaraland forum is a sexist forum! take it or leave it

Seun must extend rule to to include derogatory statements that target a specific group sex just like he did with ethnic groups.

cc Mynd44, Seun

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Strahovski1(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

Note: I did not insult their mothers. They did!

Niaraland forum is a sexist forum!

Seun must extend rule to to include derogatory statements that target a specific sex just like he did with ethnic groups.

cc Mynd44, Seun

You see for your info, since you enjoy mentioning people mother and wife. My mother is Australian. My wife is English (England). Both are foreign. So in your context, THEY ARE BETTER!. So when I say Team foreign girls or support such threads I'm no hypocrite.

Besides no one is insulting nigeria women. They only mention obvious truth which you know is correct. Quote one thing that has been said about nigeria ladies that isn't true?

You mention people parents we report to Mynd44.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Strahovski1:

You see for your info, since you enjoy mentioning people mother and wife. My mother is Australian. My wife is English (England). Both are foreign. So in your context, THEY ARE BETTER!. So when I say Team foreign girls or support such threads I'm no hypocrite.

Besides no one is insulting nigeria women. They only mention obvious truth which you know is correct. Quote one thing that has been said about nigeria ladies that isn't true?

You mention people parents we report to Mynd44.

My mum Brazilian, My father is Canadian and I am married to a Dutch man grin. Try another lie biko undecided

The same truths that are also true of your women. shocked

What stvpid truths? If I say your mother and your wife bleach so bad that they stink, are you going to lie to my face that Indian women do not bleach? tongue If I say Indian women bleach, I would be telling the truth grin and that would include your mother and sister.

I can use Google very well, would you like me to dig up deaths from every country?

You insult your mother and other women, I point it out and might even report to Mynd44
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Strahovski1(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

My mum Brazilian, My father is Canadian and I am married to a Dutch man grin. Try another lie biko undecided

The same truths that are also true of your women. shocked

What stvpid truths? If I say your mother and your wife bleach so bad that they stink, are you going to lie to my face that Indian women do not bleach? tongue If I say Indian women bleach, I would be telling the truth grin and that would include your mother and sister.

I can use Google very well, would you like me to dig up deaths from every country?

You insult your mother and other women, I point it out and might even report to Mynd44

Again, my mother isn't an indian. However I have sisters. With my mother's genes running through their veins, their skin is 'white' enough so they need not to bleach. However lots of indian women bleach because of color discrimination in major towns. Even I know that.

Once again,once Mynd44 comes around, you get your ban. Enjoy this moniker while it lasts.

P.s funny you didn't observe no one reply your comment with insult. Mynd44 is on his way. Help me call him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat / When A Girl Sees Every Tall Guy As Arrogant & Pompous / A Newbie Says Hii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.