Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women (3039 Views)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Christians,stop Going To Church !! / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by akike: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Strahovski1:

Again, my mother isn't an indian. However I have sisters. With my mother's genes running through their veins, their skin is 'white' enough so they need not to bleach. However lots of indian women bleach because of color discrimination in major towns. Even I know that.

Once again,once Mynd44 comes around, you get your ban. Enjoy this moniker while it lasts.

P.s funny you didn't observe no one reply your comment with insult. Mynd44 is on his way. Help me call him.

She is Indian and she bleaches!

Did I insult anyone? undecided. Someone called his mother a name and I re-echoed it! What is your problem?

Why are you crying for mynd44? Is he your nanny?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

Did I insult anyone? undecided. Someone called his mother a name and I re-echoed it! What is your problem?

Why are you crying for Is he your nanny?

you're disturbing me.
am on this thread...now run.

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Strahovski1(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

Why are you crying for mynd44? Is he your nanny?

Yes you just did.

Referencing ones parent is rude on its own. As you cannot speak when in front of the father or mother in real life. Many of you are too fake. All you do is run fingers on nairaland.

Cc Mynd44. (Read past posts sir)
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by skywalker240(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2016
crotonite:
undecided Shld i dump my black girl frnd already guyz plz hlp i am confused.

As soon as u find a foreing lady,

Pls do brother,. grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2016
to the biz of the thread Nigerian gals home and abroad are just too predictable mostly.... uninspiring, abusive, bleached up and smelling.... nollywood stars and nollywood wannabes are to blame, poverty induced runz...you naturally become scared about getting a Nigerian wife...the one's in the UK are worse OMG, I don't want to go into that for today.... let the thread go alive, papa n mama insults should be desisted from...

however there's a minute number of them worth a sane man's time...but goodluck finding them....that's if you knew where to look in the first place..
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2016
well I don't blame the brothers everything good in Nigeria is imported, everything essential is imported...so why not import ladies...abegi let's go there....Oshio baba has shown da way!

skywalker240:

As soon as u find a foreing lady,

Pls do brother,. grin
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Behave.

akike:

Try me grin. Can they say those nonsense in front of their families?>

If I am fake,you area liar. A very big baD LIAR!

I did not insult anyone

And you have no fvcking right to engage me on this issue, you are a racist and a sexist!

Can you please fvck off my mention now
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by skywalker240(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2016
angels09:
well I don't blame the brothers everything good in Nigeria is imported, everything essential is imported...so why not import ladies...abegi let's go there....Oshio baba has shown da way!

Thanks
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2016
skywalker240:

Thanks

u wc bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? / UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant / Tag A Friend To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.