Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! (2569 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only / No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by firstking01(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Attention seeking freak..,
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Since I came on nairaland, I have not seen any reasonable and matured guy on nairaland, only small small boys, everywhere, y na??

Apparently you have been looking in the wrong places.
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cos most of them r nt on romance section.wat im i doing here sef
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by erosimo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by stubbornman(m): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2016
[b][/b] angrymatured guys dey fuel stand dey find fuel.....now that I've answered you ....get tat!!!
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Kaylexzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Geheeheehee.... boiz dey para o grin

Watching dis episode unfold in 3D. cool

Where my kulikuli and kwunu? tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Since I came on nairaland, I have not seen any reasonable and matured guy on nairaland, only small small boys, everywhere, y na??
I'm not sure what characteristics you think a 'mature' guy should exhibit. From your attitude on this thread it seems you mistake bluntness with childishness. There are people that will tell you what you wrote is senseless if it is senseless. That's insensitive or perhaps tactless, not immature. From the little I can gather about you, its seems you're a School Cert holder in need of a job in Abuja. My advise to you is to try and further your education and postpone your search for suitors for now, because the truth is you would just be a liability to them, I'm sure you wouldn't want to depend on any man for pocket money.
Ladies have preconceived notions on how men should behave in real life, but you need to understand this isn't real life, its virtual reality. So the rules here are kinda different. On here, we won't cringe and simper at the sight of you the way some guys do in real life, we'll set you straight when you act up, we won't go bankrupt because we crave your attention and we won't demean/debase ourselves just to please you. These I'm sure, are the qualities of your preferred 'mature' guy. There may still be some guys willing to grovel at your feet and steal money from their sick mothers so you can buy the latest Brazilian hair, just be patient, you'll find one soon.
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
DragonReborn:
I'm not sure what characteristics you think a 'mature' guy should exhibit. From your attitude on this thread it seems you mistake bluntness with childishness. There are people that will tell you what you wrote is senseless if it is senseless. That's insensitive or perhaps tactless, not immature. From the little I can gather about you, its seems you're a School Cert holder in need of a job in Abuja. My advise to you is to try and further your education and postpone your search for suitors for now, because the truth is you would just be a liability to them, I'm sure you wouldn't want to depend on any man for pocket money.
Ladies have preconceived notions on how men should behave in real life, but you need to understand this isn't real life, its virtual reality. So the rules here are kinda different. On here, we won't cringe and simper at the sight of you the way some guys do in real life, we'll set you straight when you act up, we won't go bankrupt because we crave your attention and we won't demean/debase ourselves just to please you. These I'm sure, are the qualities of your preferred 'mature' guy. There may still be some guys willing to grovel at your feet and steal money from their sick mothers so you can buy the latest Brazilian hair, just be patient, you'll find one soon.

Well, ur advice is gud, truth is u don't know me, don't assume you do, wen I asked 4a job, I got little help, so now I decide to joke and laf at AL ur comments, u think u know me?? Well I wish I could tell u who I really am, so u ll AL kno who I really am.
Re: Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! by Daniel1673(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoice! Dont think is only in-mature guys ar here. Person like me am equal and ready 4 anytin u want here o. For more chat 1 on 1 contact me @ Daniel/ 08034397366. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? / Must A Man Kneel While Proposing ? / How Do I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.