Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (67011 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 400billionman: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.

2. Dont ask him for money. He is ur boyfriend, not your father or husband.

So you see, number 2 wasnt missing, you purposely ommitted it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by lafayette(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Skibofire(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:
Even with d rate at which guys expose ladies unclad pics online, so many idiotic n senseless girls still do that Now in d name of "Love" or doing something crazy n fun with Ur Boo.. Ka'm nukwa undecided

No8: Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive relationship. He slaps u now that u guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend, have u ever imagined what will become of u when he finally walks u down d Alter?

I see nothing wrong in washing his clothes or cooking for him. That doesn't make me a slave! If I spend the weekend in his house and he has some dirty clothes in his laundry basket, do I need Amadioha to tell me to wash them and keep his closet neat? Or do I need Sango to tell me to cook n stock his fridge? I love to see my man eat n appreciate my delicacies! That will make me know d food he likes most, how he love it to be prepared etc. Now I know he love Ofe Oha, Ofe Onugbu(Bitter leaf soup) Ofe akwu, Ukwa and Jollof rice and appreciates how I cook them. So Op tell me, if I allow him to be patronizing Mamaput and Crunches, how will I know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy Well different strokes for different folks! Whatever rocks my boat might sink Urs! To me this very one isn't slavery as long as I don't live in his house with him.
u reside in owerri?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Odunharry(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't allow anybody do number 4 for me
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
k
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Ghost447(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.
9. Accepting gifts or demanding money from men.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by bilo1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Lol this is my first time of realising that cooking is slavery,personally i dont see any big deal in cooking,i cook for fun it one of my hobbies.
and 2 think that u re extremely beautiful plus ur cooking skills is amazing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by AreaFada2: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

What evidence do you have that ladies who did not do all the things you listed end up more happily married in later life than all those who did?

I remember talking to a lady sometime last year. She insisted on "a no sex" courtship for 18 months before marriage. After marriage, the guy would go 3 months without asking for sex. Maybe the guy was collecting sex outside all along.

I guess after the subpar sex she offered after marriage, the guy was like "mtschewwww, na this yeye sex na him you dey shakara put since?" grin

The marriage didn't survive the third year.

She was flabbergasted about why the marriage failed. I just folded my arms and looked at her pitifully.

It did not occur to her that missing sexual synchrony was the cause. grin cheesy

Some women can keep fooling themselves. They cannot stomach the truth anyway. And plenty of guys are ready to tell them what they want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery what is spending on her?? Dear you need to upgrade your mentality about relationship, a guy can spend on you but you can't offer anything in turn?

My dear i tire. A lady came to my house and spent 4 weeks, she refused cooking or shopping for the house, even when i offered her money. But she eats the one i cook, claiming we aint married. Did little or no house cleaning.

She kept claiming visitor for 4 good weeks and mind you she didnt offer sex.

What kind of mentality is that ? She put pressure on my cooking, shopping and doubled my chores while offering nothing in return.

Men dey endure things.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
400billionman:

My dear i tire. A lady came to my house and spent 4 weeks, she refused cooking or shopping for the house, even when i offered her money. But she eats the one i cook, claiming we aint married. Did little or no house cleaning.

What kind of mentality is that ? She put pressure on my cooking, shopping and doubled my chores while offering nothing in return.

Men dey endure things.

You sef be another. And you tolerated that nonsense for so long? You fall men hands gan.

She should get her takeway with her money. Does she not know how much hotel accommodation costs?
Meanwhle, one yeye boy will be nyanshing her on your behalf. cheesy grin
Chai! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
All these experts on what's right or wrong in a relationship yet with all their wisdom they are the ones that easily fall prey. I've never been the type to believe that all relationships must follow the exact same rules, if you see cooking and washing his clothes as slavery then I'm sorry to say this but if you eventually get married you would see the marriage as slavery also. People like you talk the talk but can't walk the walk, at 20 you are full of confidence, at 26 your confidence slows to 50% and you start being flexible on some of these rules and at 30 your confidence is basically 10%, at this point you would not only sleep on the same bed but sleep on the floor with him if you have to. Finally at 35 you realize you've lost all confidence, you realize that all your younger ones and friends are married with kids because they did what you considered as slavery and/or abomination. Sooner or later, you find yourself as a second wife or a baby mama and finally realize that talk is cheap but not many can back it up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by AbrahamLincoln(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

Get a man "bia" to the fvcking "tch"
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
AreaFada2:

You sef be another. And you tolerated that nonsense for so long? You fall men hands gan.

She should get her takeway with her money. Does she not know how much hotel accommodation costs?
Meanwhle, one yeye boy will be nyanshing her on your behalf. cheesy grin
Chai! cheesy

I don nyash am before o.

Dunno what her problem is. I don't start any relationship without voicing my interests. They will normally be the first to ask for money. So i will ask how i will get my money back.

7 years backwards, ladies were not this money conscious...
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by flokii: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
@OP you're obviously a teenager with no experience atal..

Life is not always d way you picture it in your head or d way you expect it to be..

some things will happen along d line that can change your perception about life (if you think it'a a lie ask those suicidal guys)..

it's so complicated
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by leTrizzle: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

But it is right to turn him to ATM shey?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

Except this I agree with every other

Sexual pleasure is mutual and its for 2 adults (not children). You're not doing him a favour neither are u expected to have sex with a stranger u don't know b4

But others are very correct

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Richy4(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
this one sounds like my scarf tying course mate in Uni way back smiley
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nusaf: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

Madam, abeg which one be Goes blessing?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by talktonase(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:
Those u give advice usually fall victim of what they advice against
I wont be surprised that OP is a victim her self.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
winterfell007:
all those talks are rubbish. u said they shouldn't give a man sex because you are married, that's the talk of 93 year old virgin who was so unlucky to have a boyfriend during their lifetime. except you've decided to be a Nun living in the convent, don't advise ur fellow girls on that part to self delusion. you do more harm than good. stop layin empahsis on virginity, you guys pussy are not made of gold. my take

Off topic, but, there's this question I have always wanted to ask,

How many guys do you think a lady needs to "open her legs" for before she gets married?

Thanks
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Badoox(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
400billionman:

Men dey endure things.
chai. That's wickedness na.
She couldn't even try to help cook.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Yewandequeen(f): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery? Then what is spending on her??
investment
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by johnchiii(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
3 5 7 and 8 are the abominations, but the rest ,you can't do without such in present 21st century relatiomship
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Eyepencil: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
missyadorable:

1 4 6..agreed!
Not 7
Lol...6 and 7 are the same thing. I can opt to do 7 on my own.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by popcykaylah(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

But you can collect money from a man who is your boyfriend abi??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gwan2:
Secularism, westernization and materialism have taken away the little integrity and morality left in most female folks...
I gat som little tym at d momentl..so lemme while it away here eventhough I know wat am puttin out is juz a shear waste of tym to many...
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed call 3 dayz back....I called back and told her abt my tight schedule as d reason 4 nt calling dat long....I intentionally ask her to pass by my house when she's done frm work 2mao...sincerely if she calls n tell me shez on her way, som part of me wil deflate....worst is wen she coms n she easily gives in to the passes I wil mak at her......Summarily d crust of d epistle is that far frm d perception of most gals, most guys want it quite scare n not too easy.

Lol @ your love deflating,
But it I was the said lady and you requested that of me, automatically my love for you would have deflated while you are still waiting to deflate yours.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by latinoKingdom(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

investment
investing in what??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by amokeme(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery what is spending on her?? Dear you need to upgrade your mentality about relationship, a guy can spend on you but you can't offer anything in turn?
how about he keeps his money? smiley (this is actually the root of women's problem )
Cooking for your bf because you feel like is not wrong. But cooking for him because he feels it's his right is the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 400billionman: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Badoox:

chai. That's wickedness na.
She couldn't even try to help cook.

She still opened her mouth and told me that i am very wicked.

Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.